It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Believer Since 2011

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

I live out in the country more than 120 miles northwest of Detroit/Ann Arbor and have been here for 20 years. I rarely see jets heading north in this location as most are going west to Chicago and beyond. I have never seen six jets flying in formation spewing out equidistant contrails like that. By the time air traffic leaves Detroit Metro Airport the planes are well spaced by the time they get to this location. It really surprised me to see them that close together and side by side, an obvious formation. The pictures tell the story.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by VirtualAnomaly

Could be military jets going from one base to another. I've seen a formation of four jets fly down the coast past LA before.

The fact that you've never seen this before makes it seem unlikely to be a regular thing.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by VirtualAnomaly

Although its obviously harder to tell without the actual aircraft, the four trails do look like a formation just like you described, especially with the apparent absence of any other trails in the vicinity.

However, military jets do fly in formation and the larger types, such as C-17's or KC-10's etc, will leave trails just like airliners do. What is it about them that makes you think 'Chemtrail' before you might think 'military jets in transit'?

edit on 9-2-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdaptationNation

QUESTION: If they TPTB are subsequently exposed to the Chem trails (and Fluoride for that matter), how are they protecting themselves?

Because obviously they are Reptilian and able to absorb large doses of barium, aluminium, etc Many of the 'Elite' and their families are also regularly inoculated. If there is spraying going on and they witness the criss-cross X-trails then they are instructed to take shallow breaths and seek cover as soon as possible.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

I accept the possiblity that these six jets could have been military in transit. In addition, I acknowledge that I have no idea why six military jets would be flying on any specific course, in this case due north towards the Canadian wilderness leaving in their wake evenly spaced contrails.

What I did observe during the day was normal east/west jet traffic leaving normal contrails which dissipated within seconds, followed an hour or so later by the six jets in formation which left thick "contrails" that spread and lingered for the rest of the afternoon and turned the sky into a white haze. Obviously, most of us know very little about the varying compositions of jet fuel used by civilian or military aircraft or at what temperature and humidity the exhaust disappears or lingers. Hopefully, I am wrong to have used the term chemtrails, but I know what I observed and photographed and it was far from normal around here.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

Originally posted by AdaptationNation

QUESTION: If they TPTB are subsequently exposed to the Chem trails (and Fluoride for that matter), how are they protecting themselves?

Because obviously they are Reptilian and able to absorb large doses of barium, aluminium, etc Many of the 'Elite' and their families are also regularly inoculated. If there is spraying going on and they witness the criss-cross X-trails then they are instructed to take shallow breaths and seek cover as soon as possible.

Please tell me that is a joke.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
As, a Chemtrail believer since 2011. I went through my photo album from my trips to Tennessee for my job and to see my family. I made a video of the Chemtrails I saw and took photos of.

You decide if Chemtrails are real.

Chemtrails Tennessee 2011-2012

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Why no pre-2011 photos?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Just wondering, who are you working with? Cliff Carnicorn? Will Thomas? Some other of the main characters? Anyone else paying you?

Because, no one can be so blind to the science, the facts and the logic and still carry on with these claims, and videos, that show nothing but typical contrails, along with cirrus clouds in the sky....only someone who is involved directly in perpetuating this hoax (on the basis of NO evidence of any sort) would continue along these paths.

Seen in many, many examples of similar videos, where 99% of the time there is an obvious agenda.....an agenda by the video author/up-loader to censor (on YouTube) any and all comments that are rational and factual, in favor of allowing only those comments that are "in agreement" to be read by visitors to the YouTube Channel.

The only motivation for that behavior is to deliberately promote this myth, and to spread the unwarranted fear and ignorance, for some financial motive. Deception, pure and simple.

Unless, or until, there is some, any proof, then all that are shown there are perfectly normal commercial airliners....and THAT can be proven!!

One other indication that these videos are not in cohorts with other "chemtrail" con-artists is the specific mention, in them, and appeal to "American" patriotism, with a naked attempt to foster an impotent, and direction-less "anger" at a nameless, amorphous "somebody"......not ONE of these videos offers any valid evidence, nor makes even the most basic scientifically-researched assumptions or "theories" to support their claims.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienAdam

its hard to tell your friends about chemtrails without them looking at you like your a crazy nut bag even though they can just look up and see them for their selves.

Allow me to introduce you to something called the 'apostrophe'.....it is a good thing to know.

Oh, and BTW.......just "looking up" you, and your friends who think you're (**)...[["you're"...see? There is that friendly apostrophe.....because it is a contraction, of two words...."you" and "are"]]....

....so, where was I?

Oh, your friends (**) ... [[see the difference, there?]]....who may think you're (**) [[^ ^ ^]] a "nut bag" aren't too far off the mark.....IF they are well-educated, and erudite, and informed about science and "stuff"......

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I do not get a pay check for posting the truth. I get the satisfaction of informing other people of what is going on with Chemtrails.

Check my photo stream & no they are not contrails:

Flicker
www.flickr.com/photos/67822139@N06/

edit on 13-2-2012 by dw31243 because: Link

edit on 13-2-2012 by dw31243 because: Flickr

edit on 13-2-2012 by dw31243 because: link text

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dw31243

I do not get a pay check for posting the truth.

Because you do not post the truth - so that's pretty much axiomatic.

I get the satisfaction of informing other people of what is going on with Chemtrails.

How can you accurately inform anyone about something you can't even show exists?

Oh...right....we already know that accuracy is not actually a concern of yuors at all - as per your initial statement above!

edit on 13-2-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

I looked at your "FLICKR"....

(Those were not your own photos.....but besides)....

THEY ARE NORMAL CONTRAILS!!! And CIRRUS clouds!

School.....I suggest school.....now.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

You ignore the pictures of the Chemtrails. Why don't you have anything to say about that?

Do you not like Charles Pearl the Chemtrail Internet Troll destroyer?

www.flickr.com/photos/67822139@N06/

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Do YOU live in Chicago?

Didn't think so. (Because I have seen many posts, and changed mini-profiles.....).....

You may wish to "believe" in "chemtrails".....that is a personal prerogative.

However, and this is important!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

3rd Wave Warefare is the new wave of warfare against the Truth of Chemtrails.

You are an Information Warrior supported by the USA Military.

edit on 13-2-2012 by dw31243 because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

I invite you to a flying lesson....it is not cheap.

IF you are in Chicago?? Here:

Learn to Fly Chicago

That can be your starting point.

You will LEARN a LOT. I am free, here online.....I wish I could charge, but ATS rules forbid it.

Everyone else will CHARGE you a fee, for one-on-one training.......expect that.

edit on Tue 14 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join