It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Believer Since 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I am a Chemtrail believer since 2011.

After reading a thread on ATS I thought Chemtrails were not real. However, a month later I saw a flight formation spray over my my house and since then Chemtrails have been real for me.

I contacted a friend who works at NASA and they denied the Chemtrail phenomon for the first 15 minutes of the conversation. Then they told me they can not talk about it since they will loose their job and get a $15,000 fine.

Then I proceeded to friends, of friends, who worked at air traffic control who said the same thing.

So, i wondered on to the Internet and found other people who saw the Chemtrails and ran into the Internet Trolls who post 24/7 saying they are contrails. Who has time to disprove this conspiracy other than the government who has the money to do the spraying & posting?

They prove to me that Chemtrails are real. Why would so many people know that they are real but not willing to to talk? Why are their users on the Internet that continue to post 24/7 telling us they are contrails when we have proof when they are Chemtrails?

What's your's is mine, is yours [Youtube, ATS]. I know you hear me.

Here is my video documentary of Chemtrails:

Chemtrails: Chicago Illinois January 5 2012

Chemtrails Pennsylvania November 19 2011

Chemtrails Lake Mead Nevada November 3rd 2011

Chemtrails Crawfordsville Indiana November 2 2011

Chemtrails Arizona, October 28th, 2011

Chemtrails Chicago Illinois October 3, 2011

Chemtrails Chicago, IL September 20, 2011 - Sears Tower

edit on 4-2-2012 by dw31243 because: spelling

edit on 4-2-2012 by dw31243 because: life is to short.

edit on 4-2-2012 by dw31243 because: spelling

edit on 4-2-2012 by dw31243 because: grammar

edit on 4-2-2012 by dw31243 because: Chemtrails are real

edit on 4-2-2012 by dw31243 because: What's your's is mine.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

After reading a thread on ATS I thought Chemtrails were not real. However, a month later I saw a flight formation spray over my my house and since then Chemtrails have been real for me.

I contacted a friend who works at NASA and they denied the Chemtrail phenomon for the first 15 minutes of the conversation. Then they told me they can not talk about it since they will loose their job and get a $15,000 fine.

I'm calling shenanigans here. For exposing the biggest conspiracy in the history of humanity you get a $15,000 fine?

Come now sir, you are clearly just making things up.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
your friends of friends of Air Traffic Controllers are being dishonest. I do air traffic control, there is no such policy for not being able to speak about trails of any sort in the sky.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Nice videos of contrails. I doubt what you claim you have been told.

Uncinus, your nothing but an Internet Troll; no need to respond.

According to your profile, you are a professional troll who is anti-internet.
Does it pay well? Who are your clients?

edit on 2/5/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
When I was a kid back in the early 80s there were NONE of this so-called contrails that hang in the sky for a long time in criss cross patterns. I look/ed at the sky a lot yet did not see any of these "formations" in the US as a kid or teenager. I have also travelled throughout the Americas extensively and have seen none of these either. I should note that south america has diverse climates ranging from tropical, dry desert and cold mountain types yet no contrails experienced such as in the post 911 US. Only since 2001 in texas have I seen these oddities. Contrails, yeah sure. Where were they for 25+ years?!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dw31243
reply to post by Uncinus

post removed by staff

Unicinus, comes with facts, and you call him a troll.... I swear you chemtrail guys are worse than the religious holy rollers on this sight.

You have a few videos of contrails from around the US and that is supose to convece people they are spraying something? Looks like normal air traffic patterns to me.
edit on Sun Feb 5 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
I should note that south america has diverse climates ranging from tropical, dry desert and cold mountain types yet no contrails experienced such as in the post 911 US.

Always amazed at the people that think ground level atmospheric conditions reflect the same conditions at higher altitudes...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

Yes, when you get in the tropics the upper air conditions are less conducive to contrail formation. I also wonder how much air traffic there is at high altitudes over the areas you traveled.

There are a lot of people who remember the skies of the 80's differently than you do.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Interesting I was contemplating and theorizing about this today. This conspiracy would have to be bigger than 9-11. Airplane manufactures, engineers, mechanics, pilots, the FAA, and on and on would all to be in on this.

But hey....just read my signature if you want to know where I stand.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It is amazing of how many ATS users I can get online at 12:41am posting against Chemtrails.

Are you really that dedicated of proving something against clouds?

Sock Puppets>?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

It is amazing of how many ATS users I can get online at 12:41am posting against Chemtrails.

It's amazing that someone has never heard of time zones.
I'm interested in correcting misinformation and lies.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

Alright, so that answers my question? I think not. Your snark or whatever your agenda is does not contribute positively to this thread. Why do you even post, seriously.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
For me personally, the jury is out on chemtrails.

I don't know enough about atmospherics and the workings of jet engines to say that they are chemtrails not contrails but equally, a massive number of people do believe that they are chemtrails and I have read various threads and articles on the subject that 'seem' legit. What I do personally believe is that our collective governments have and will continue to do things behind the publics back, many of which are nefarious in nature.

However, what I also strongly believe is that the "Nasa buddy" comment is bogus, you may as well have said "my dad told me..." and I think it would have added about the same amount of credibility.

Just saying.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

It is going to make a great video.

You might want to check on the ATS T&Cs about that.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I've travelled the Andes mountains, the Pacific and Atlantic coasts of South America and the Amazon jungle. I haave been on many states throughout the US. The 80's and 90's did not have these massive trails in the sky. These only became extremely obvious after 2001. What explains that?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Snoopy1978

Yes, when you get in the tropics the upper air conditions are less conducive to contrail formation. I also wonder how much air traffic there is at high altitudes over the areas you traveled.

There are a lot of people who remember the skies of the 80's differently than you do.

I am one of these people.

I certainly remeber the 'trails' in the sky back then. Granted, there were less of them (or at least I noticed them less) but they were definitely there. Chances are there were less because there were less flights back then, just a thought.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AtlantisX99

The patterns criss-crossed and stayed up for long periods of time and finally widen in blanketing manner as they dissipated? My memory must be very bad then maybe chemtrails are the cause. Hah! I made my point.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join