It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When financial slavery becomes a murderous tool......

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

There's something more going on, and these people who chose their own ultimate paths must accept the responsibility for what is going on.

Do we see every person who gets fired or loses a job or gets into massive debt make the same decision these guys did? No, of course not.

What an exaggeration to blame the economy on your friends' choices. It sounds like they had other issues that have not been brought to the surface.

Clearly not every person in their similar situation chooses the same path, and so we can see the entire picture is obscured because we haven't been told all the facts.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

There is nothing wrong with "slinging burgers at $9 per hour."

Less than 2 years ago I was slinging adult diapers for $9.50 per hour and thanked God for the job (I used to own a franchise that went belly up).

Prov 14:23 In all labour there is profit....

Poor sods who are killing themselves are only pleasing satan...... if you are not saved, today is the day to turn to the Lord.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
apologies if I offend any patriots out there. I live in the UK and work self employed in the building trade and yes, times have been tough in the last few years but I'm just about holding it together...just. I have another 9 years until my mortgage is paid off. If things get so bad I can't feed my family, there are places I can go for help, not riches but enough to survive. NO one is gonna take my house, NO one is gonna say they can't find the paperwork and that I don't own it and throw me out on the street. Yet I supposedly live as a slave to a monarch (I bow to no one). Sorry guy's but the US seems like one ****ed up country to me and I wouldn't want to live there for anything.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join