It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When financial slavery becomes a murderous tool......

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Well I lost two close friends today. Both of these guys were between 25 and 32. Both of these guys were in decent health and generally lived happy lives. Both of these guys were proud fathers and great friends. In both situations financial problems began sinking both of these guys lives over the last year.

The older guy (32 years old) was fighting off debt constantly and just found out was going to lose his house over taxes very soon. Mind you this was a previous sports champion....not someone slinging burgers and his house was very modest to say the least. But working his ass off full time (his sports career stopped because he got sick with a life crippling disease a few years ago) as a roofer he still wasn't able to "keep afloat" so to speak. So he got "hit by a train" this morning...Put two and two together please. And understand the reason behind the decision.

The younger guy was not even in debt...but because of the current economic situation he simply could not get his head above water. From place to place he would move trying to simply get a decent job where he could afford to eat and live and support his child. Well guess what? He ended up with the choice of burger flipper or gas pumper at $9/hour because that is literally all that was available to him. And you can probably guess that $9/hour wasn't enough for him to stay above water. That being said, his whole family, like my other friend who passed his whole family as well as slowly started sinking financially as well. That simply means no place to turn for help...the people you would ask for help (and probably could have a few years ago) are simply trying to feed themselves and not lose their own houses. This fella, the younger gentleman was found dead on the floor this morning from an apparent OD.

So to summarize - basically both of these guys gave up the fight for life due to their financial burdens becoming so overwhelming they saw no other choice.

Is this really what our generations are being driven to?

Is this really what we are going to start seeing at an exponential rate? This is debt slavery creating murder and I can say this with full confidence....

If what has happened in the last couple years has not set the spark to the coming fire of change...when you start losing brothers, sisters, mothers, children, friends....all because the system financially has been set up and is leading to our destruction...well then I guess the war is on.
edit on 4-2-2012 by Smell The Roses because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
money is the main reason my life has been so hard. ive been thinking about ending my own life soon for this very reason. my family dosnt even want to support me. i left my home in october because of the stress in my fathers home. i was living out my car untill january. with 2 other plp and a dog. i dont know how people eat. or survive at all without family to help them out. the world is god damn #ed up. and it is nothing like what i was told when i was growing up. its getting hard to wake up in the morning. knowing there is nothing for me. i hope people wake up soon. but i think its to late. war and destruction are coming. its time to prepare. but i dont even wanna do that. there is nothing worth fighting and surviving for. people are too # up. i lost hope years ago. and now im just dirfting. waiting for something to happen. in the mean time. all i can think everyday. is how much i want to die. and be free from having to survive.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I feel for you and families of the lost friends..wait for the onslaught of defenders of financial enslavement.
I feel that most won't have a clue until they are homeless and begging for food..and the programming is so deep that they might still defend this system.

That is all I have to say about that.

Peace

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinder

You my friend are not alone. If I was in any position to help believe me I would. Hopefully those that can make a difference will start seeing the danger if the need is not met and step up. We know for sure the government is not going to fix this...we are on our own and will have to fight to get our home back and freedom from this debt slavery.

Sinder...your post is so real....so understandable and right in our face...

Yet 90% of the crap on this site is speculative at best...people need to prioritize and start realizing that the war on human kind is accelerating and soon will effect each and everyone..make it a priority to help someone that needs it if you can (talking to the masses).

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
It isn't even an option. You sound too dynamic, with too much potential to throw in the towel. You can make your own opportunities, and you will as long as you are confident you are going to work your way out of the abyss. I've done it, and I have gotten knocked down a hundred times. I just get back up stronger and more hell bent. PM me. I have some suggestions.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
And this is what its going to come down to.

And then people will start to think "# them, Im going to take a banker with me!"

and BOOM! you got yourself a nation of domestic terrorists to feed the prison industry.

there will be no change. its all going according to plan.

and the american people are helping it happen.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostviking
PM me. I have some suggestions.

Then why not share them with the thread....there are more people hurting than not in this economy.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Sorry for your loss. I have experienced similar situations, but never over money.

We all feel the pain these days. The money we earn is worth less, it takes more money to get us to work and the grocery store, and our jobs are threatened by those that will work for less....just to save themselves from the same fate.

All I can say is that we all move forward. Your friends have passed but we have to continue on and never lose hope that a solution will present itself very soon.

A solution is coming! I can't tell you what it is, but it will pop-up soon.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
And this is what its going to come down to.

And then people will start to think "# them, Im going to take a banker with me!"

and BOOM! you got yourself a nation of domestic terrorists to feed the prison industry.

there will be no change. its all going according to plan.

and the american people are helping it happen.

Pretty much minus the domestic terrorists feeding the prison part...

Soon there won't be any money left to throw people in jail....yeah it's maybe going according to their plan but # if we will sit around and watch it happen with this type of ultimate corruption playing out.

The american people are being forced into a manipulated system where they have no choice but to help it happen and drown publicly while doing so........

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I agree. When the American Airlines pilots lose their retirements because AA decided to use their pension funds to stay afloat- it is just a matter of time before one of these 59 year old pilots (who are forced to retire at 59 years and 364 days) decides to make a point with an airliner. UAL did the same thing, and pilots were dropping like flys. It is a matter of time before an American Citizen has a 'falling down' moment.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

yes. you are one of the few that would. we need more like you and me. if people were going to see the danger i think they would of by now. more and more are everyday. but its not enough. or its not the right ones. government is what caused this. also. hate and greed. and power. love is so much better to choose. but i even find myself picking hate most of the time. but thats just conditioning imo. this site has a lot of good material tho. some people take it to heart. i use it to expand my mind. my awarness came natural tho. some people are not so lucky. and when you try and get them to pen there eyes. they spit in your face. idk how many times my father has done this. i havent done # in years because i have no hope for our future. im pretty sure this is what they wanted. people have been affected for a long time. they just get used to it. this has been going on for 100 yrs and more now. and still. nothing has changed. i try and tell people. your family is where you think you should start the change. but what do you do. if even they wont listen? how can you hope to change a strangers view? the only plausilbe future i see for myself is living in the woods somewhere. in my home that i built with my own hands. and eating food that i grew in my garden. and just being at peace with the world. but why even bother with this. when i can die and do it somewhere else in the universe. far far away from earth. we live on a slave planet. always have. someday. maybe we will stand up and say no.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinder

You speak so much truth.......the sad part is the people that can make a difference are living in a fantasy land where they still have minimal issues...like what kind of beer to drink at night or what color lexus to buy. When the family of the rich start dying because the financial despair has even caught up to them....maybe just maybe then will we see visible help being offered.

The whole thing just sickens me. It is literally a war on mankind through financial manipulation resulting in death. this will probably be the leading cause of deaths in the upcoming years. NO JOKE.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

yup and its a terrible sight to see. everyday more and more worse and worse. and that is why i dont want to see anymore. im tired of playing there sick and twisted game. i just want to say # it. fine you want me dead? ill go die. but being alive is so much more of a # you to them. how long would it take for them to realize? isnt that there plan tho. to evenutally make it so people have to look and see. why do they want people dead? arnt they the ones that allowed so many people to live? why allow the population to grow only to shrink it later. i think the game is much more complex then that. which brings me to some sort of alien theory. but then wtf do u do with that #. constant mind#s. which make you not want to think about it. and just worry about something more simple like what video game to play.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
It isn't just the money...it is the deceit, manipulation and lies we are bombarded with. We can't trust anyone. We can't trust our own government, we can't trust big business, big pharma, big defense, big agriculture, big oil, big chemical, big mining, big energy, organized religion or big media. We can't trust our neighbors and we can't trust our schools. But we can TRUST in ourselves and we can trust in like minded people. Humans are resilient, and when we have had enough we will form communities to protect ourselves. Look at militia groups, or groups who believe in local organization of food, energy and community resources. These groups are simply lying the foundation for more sophisticated protective systems. Look at the Free State Project in New Hampshire- this is a pilot program for where we need to go.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Sinder....I have been where your at. You have this figured out, but now it is torturing you. It is time to let go, accept it is what it is, and detach. They are succeeding with their agenda, when people become despondent like you have become. There is nothing else to see- you are awake now to the deception. What good will it be for you to continue to immerse yourself in the propaganda and bull? You have every right to be furious, but you are turning the horror they have created inward on yourself. You have got to connect with what is real in this world. Their crap is not real- it is predatory and immoral. All you can do is take care of Sinder. Leave this country.....go to Costa Rica....go somewhere. When you are where you are at, sometimes you have to take a leap of faith and let it all go.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lostviking

yea that makes sense. idk whats real anymore tho. ive lost any friends ive had over the years. i tried to leave. i left my home and everything i ever knew. i went to california. where it was even harder to live without money. and then to southern texas. it was ok there. but it was still a constant struggle. i dont have enough knowledge to live on my own. to live without the system. but how can i go anywhere when they control all of it. there is no where to run. and thats why i think i should die. go to the one place they cant get me.
edit on 5-2-2012 by Sinder because: errors and added more

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinder
money is the main reason my life has been so hard. ive been thinking about ending my own life soon for this very reason. my family dosnt even want to support me. i left my home in october because of the stress in my fathers home. i was living out my car untill january. with 2 other plp and a dog. i dont know how people eat. or survive at all without family to help them out. the world is god damn #ed up. and it is nothing like what i was told when i was growing up. its getting hard to wake up in the morning. knowing there is nothing for me. i hope people wake up soon. but i think its to late. war and destruction are coming. its time to prepare. but i dont even wanna do that. there is nothing worth fighting and surviving for. people are too # up. i lost hope years ago. and now im just dirfting. waiting for something to happen. in the mean time. all i can think everyday. is how much i want to die. and be free from having to survive.

I wish you the best. I'm struggling with life now. Once you go down the rabbit hole and realize whats going on you cant go back out. You can still change your perception though. If you want to find something to live for its out there I hope people wake up and start realizing the path were on doesn't end well. Its a endless cycle that had repeated forever. Civilizations rise and fall but I don't want to be apart of the evil in the world anymore. That alone is a reason worth living for me because that's were I get my happiness. Just my two cents.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

It is literally a war on mankind through financial manipulation resulting in death

It's called conservatism. Or corporatism, same thing these days. I am convinced they are trying to turn America into an aristocracy.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I understand the OP's friends. A few years ago I considered myself comfortably off. I paid my way and business was good.
Now my clients have no money to spend, the banks have financially raped me, and the taxman is driving me to take my own life. I have spent most of this week in tears on the phone to the samaritans.
I have been diagosed with clinical depression. The taxman doesnt care, they want to come and close me down.
The only asset I really have are my hands. I asked them if they wanted to chop them off too to really screw me over.

So in a couple of years I went from comfy to deperate. If it can happen to me, it can happen to anyone.

The bankers and the lawyers are the true terrorists.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Just a little side note to make things worse...
I was foreclosed on.
I was made to pay mortgage insurance so if anything ever happened the bank would get their money.
So...the bank got the insurance money, the house, and the money from selling my house...and I am left owing them a mortgage?

That's would be the same as buying a car, insuring it, and wrecking it. Then the bank gets the car fixed, gets possession of the car, sells the car....then they get the insurance pay off in full....with me still left owing the full cost of the car.

Why was this even allowed to happen?

They make tons more foreclosing than with a paid in full mortgage...and they get that money quickly...not over 30 years.

They odds are so stacked against us at every turn. And I guess we only have ourselves to blame.
edit on 5-2-2012 by Wetpaint72 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2012 by Wetpaint72 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join