It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Lesbians and Gays

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hey Gays an Lesbians or Transexuals. Hi there I'm Anthony (duh) and I'm proud to be gay and so should you.

This is a positive thread for Gays and Lesbians that may exist here on the ATS forum, once again =Non gays are not welcome to post here unless you bring a positive outlook on gays/lesbians if you feel you want to comment with us.

Hate is not not allowed, we do not care if you disagree with our rights and ways of living as equals in modern society to any straight person who may be reading this wanting to post a negative comment.

I want to know what conspiracy your interested in or anything else that brings you here to Abovetopsecret so we can talk while getting to know about each other, this conversation would include everything. Please also state if you are gay or lesbian, transexual so others like yourself can see your views encouraging us to become a community with eachother as we should be. I'm sure there are millions of gay/lesbian community websites however this is the official calling all gay/lesbians thread on here.

This thread is not about civil unrest but more of an off topic general. Hopefully if the gay/lesbian community is active here this would grow and if it does I ask moderators to enforce hateful messages with off topic.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012
once again =Non gays are not welcome to post here unless you bring a positive outlook on gays/lesbians if you feel you want to comment with us.

Sounds more like you meant to post this in a support forum...not a conspiracy forum.

You dont get to tell the ATS community what form of "outlook" they can respond with in an open forum.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The more we all learn to be open about ourselves and each other, the better off the world will be. Plus I don't want anyone telling me what to do in my own bedroom either

Don't really have any gay friends/family since leaving college but my girlfriend's bisexual guess that some LGBT right there
edit on 4-2-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Ya .. you should posted something like The elitist agenda to end the family promoting lesbian and gay conspiracy and Bisphinol A.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The more you separate yourself or label yourself something the more you push others who don't fit into the titles away. If you are trying to be different you will be treated differently, the best thing that the gay community can do to not get discriminated in this day and age is to simply make ignorant people realize that there really is no difference. So if you want to be accepted by the world then you need to stop fencing yourself in a corner with everyone else who is like you and simply integrate into the population.

So stop labeling yourself as "gay"/"straight", above all we are all humans who are stuck together in what most days seems like a cramped planet and we have to learn to coexist with one another. I would have assumed that this was common knowledge by now but people are still so fond of using titles in today's society.

Best of luck to you.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Its saturday night,,,,,,,,,,at the club,,,,,,,post something after 2 tomorrow

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalControl
Ya .. you should posted something like The elitist agenda to end the family promoting lesbian and gay conspiracy and Bisphinol A.

Hate. Negative. You are not welcome to post this message. You are untrue and I care less why you believe this.

Much love to you are hopefully a mod removes your hate comment towards gays/lesbians and why we exist.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I'm a lesbien in a mans body. I'm thinking about putting together a thread about it. BUT only "lesbiens in a mans body" kind of people can participate in the forum. But if your really nice and sweet, it'll be ok. I'm just very emotional, and hate it when my feeling get hurt. And we all know what it's like to be hurt. I Hate that....!
Give me a break!
edit on 5-2-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CesarO
The more you separate yourself or label yourself something the more you push others who don't fit into the titles away. If you are trying to be different you will be treated differently, the best thing that the gay community can do to not get discriminated in this day and age is to simply make ignorant people realize that there really is no difference. So if you want to be accepted by the world then you need to stop fencing yourself in a corner with everyone else who is like you and simply integrate into the population.

So stop labeling yourself as "gay"/"straight", above all we are all humans who are stuck together in what most days seems like a cramped planet and we have to learn to coexist with one another. I would have assumed that this was common knowledge by now but people are still so fond of using titles in today's society.

Best of luck to you.

So your saying gays/lesbians cannot become a community and unite to discuss issues in society or whatever else to share our same interests. Wrong.

This is what religious organizations want to happen who are a community while united want to stop so us gays cannot come together by dividing us.

Sure a gay person is labeled the title of gay is because they are gay.

Sure we are all human living on the same planet. Duh. Titles are everywhere.

A singer who is an artist has the title called artist, doesn't that make sense? A female has the title called female because she is female, a poor person is poor because they are poor...................

Titles/labels help us understand each other as a whole in society/humanity they will never go away or disappear.
edit on 5-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

No i am not saying that please read what i wrote carefully, you are free to do anything you like what i am trying to say is that if you really want whats best for you and others like you is to stop thinking of yourself as different as long as you maintain that mentality you will only hurt your cause. You clearly have a very set mindset i'm not even going to bother.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I think your post shows an obvious need for attention, there was no need for you to label your self as homosexual. Reading it a second time brings me to the idea that you are simply just trolling for emotional responses from those that do not behave within your circle of sexual habits.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I am only guessing, so forgive me, but you sound very defensive, as if you'd been badly hurt. If that's true, I'm sorry that you've suffered.

There's a certain level of respect that each individual deserves, simply because they are human. (If you happen to be religious, replace human with child of God.) I will give you that respect.

We get additional respect based on what we do. You may not realize it, but you are doing something that may cost you some respect. As has been pointed out, ATS is a fairly wide open community. As long as members are reasonably polite (see the T&C) anything goes.

By saying you will not permit a certain kind of discussion, you are going against the very principles of ATS. The mods will not remove "negative" posts because some one doesn't like them.

My best advice to you is to welcome all of us in, discuss issues and news events, become a part of the group, not an isolated cell.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
I think your post shows an obvious need for attention, there was no need for you to label your self as homosexual. Reading it a second time brings me to the idea that you are simply just trolling for emotional responses from those that do not behave within your circle of sexual habits.

If you don't agree and don't want to discuss anything with him, why not just ignore the thread

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
I'm a lesbien in a mans body. I'm thinking about putting together a thread about it. BUT only "lesbiens in a mans body" kind of people can participate in the forum. But if your really nice and sweet, it'll be ok. I'm just very emotional, and hate it when my feeling get hurt. And we all know what it's like to be hurt. I Hate that....!
Give me a break!
edit on 5-2-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

Great start to the thread whats brought you here on ats. Welcome!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Lol maybe you should read his post a little bit more careful.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Please use your first thread of the same tittle
www.abovetopsecret.com...

thread closed/removed

Sauron
Super-Moderator

top topics

join