It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Lesbians and Gays

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Hey Gays an Lesbians or Transexuals. Hi there I'm Anthony (duh) and I'm proud to be gay and so should you.

This is a positive thread for Gays and Lesbians that may exist here on the ATS forum, once again =Non gays are not welcome to post here unless you bring a positive outlook on gays/lesbians if you feel you want to comment with us.

Hate is not not allowed, we do not care if you disagree with our rights and ways of living as equals in modern society to any straight person who may be reading this wanting to post a negative comment.

I want to know what conspiracy your interested in or anything else that brings you here to Abovetopsecret so we can talk while getting to know about each other, this conversation would include everything. Please also state if you are gay or lesbian, transexual so others like yourself can see your views encouraging us to become a community with eachother as we should be. I'm sure there are millions of gay/lesbian community websites however this is the official calling all gay/lesbians thread on here.

This thread is not about civil unrest but more of an off topic general. Hopefully if the gay/lesbian community is active here this would grow and if it does I ask moderators to enforce hateful messages with off topic.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

I respect you for your honoring your sexuality. You see one of my friends is gay and he is not really proud of it. Now I'm not gay but I tell him that he should be proud of himself and not thing about himself as a bad person.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Back again trying to start a gay only thread huh?
I thought you were rightly put in your place by the Mods last time you wanted your own special little part of ATS.
Even a gay moderator said this wasnt going to happen.. sigh...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I have a buddy in the military who is gay. I'm not, but I believe neither should be segregated. Society needs to consider everyone as an equal, nothing more nothing less. Be proud of who you are no matter what.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

Do you realize you have (double threads) on this subject?

Anyway...I am not gay but I support everyone's right to choose to live as they want to.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I don't get it I guess.

I'm straight but don't need my own forum or thread to announce or celebrate it.

If you truly want to be accepted as equal, why are you trying to be unique and special?

And to ask Gays,lesbians or transsexuals their views on conspiracies is just strange to me. Are their thoughts different or unique? You are only perpetuating the differences instead of acknowledging the sameness.

Just IMO.

Live and let live,

Peace

edit on 5-2-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Gays are a minority, minority's require more means to share ideas and engage in conversation.
edit on 5-2-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I haven't had too many encounters with gays, aside from my dad calling me a sissy growing up. Off the top of my head I can only think of gay person I know. She's got a really big heart and she's a great friend. To me she's not that attractive but her girlfriend is ridiculously hot, at first I used to scratch my head alot but love is love. Oh and when i was like 12 I got into a fight with a gay guy, his name was Z.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
wonder what would happen if someone made a post saying 'NO GAYS ALLOWED' ....guess its ok to do it the other way around though, only gay people allowed in this post hmm very interesting.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I'm a lesbian in a man’s body. I'm thinking about putting together a thread about it. BUT only "lesbians in a man’s body" kind of people can participate in the thread. But if you’re really nice and sweet, it'll be ok. I'm just very emotional, and hate it when my feelings get hurt. And we all know what it's like to be hurt. I Hate that....! Give me a break!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTSECRET
wonder what would happen if someone made a post saying 'NO GAYS ALLOWED' ....guess its ok to do it the other way around though, only gay people allowed in this post hmm very interesting.
Mods would jump on that in a heartbeat. I was thinking more like a "only gay black midgets" allowed.
edit on 5-2-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The elitist agenda to end the family promoting lesbian and gay conspiracy and Bisphinol A. And that its documented.
Im not hating on anybody im just worried for all of my brothers and sisters that they want to depopulate the Earth by ending the family with Estrogen Mimicers its all documented.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTSECRET

Do as you wish.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalControl
The elitist agenda to end the family promoting lesbian and gay conspiracy and Bisphinol A. And that its documented.
Im not hating on anybody im just worried for all of my brothers and sisters that they want to depopulate the Earth by ending the family with Estrogen Mimicers its all documented.

Yes I want to depopulate you. But primates were around and I'm sure some of the few primates during evolution were homosexual when the military wasn't around. So i think the conspiracy you believe is a lie on the true orgin of homosexuality, also animals the very few of them are very well known to do homosexual acts.

Gays were not created by the military and that is rediculous. The elitist agenda was not around or created as an organization during early primates evolution. Homosexuality has always existed.

This conspiracy is only to cause fear of a gay homosexuals. You claim your not hating anyone but yet your worried that gays and lesbians are going to depopulate earth removing humanity. Once again that is rediculous while untrue.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012

Originally posted by GlobalControl

Yes I want to depopulate you. But primates were around and I'm sure some of the few primates during evolution were homosexual when the military wasn't around. So i think the conspiracy you believe is a lie on the true orgin of homosexuality, also animals the very few of them are very well known to do homosexual acts.

Gays were not created by the military and that is rediculous. The elitist agenda was not around or created as an organization during early primates evolution. Homosexuality has always existed.

This conspiracy is only to cause fear of a gay homosexuals. You claim your not hating anyone but yet your worried that gays and lesbians are going to depopulate earth removing humanity. Once again that is rediculous while untrue.

*hopes this isn't 'excessive quoting' again...*

Couldn't agree more.

I'm not gay but I've known bisexuals, gays and lesbians my entire life, some were good friends, others were friends who were attracted to me but never tried anything like some assume people of those orientations do.

Animals have shown homosexual tendencies for as long as they've been studied so why do some stupid people assume that promoting togetherness and equality is some sort of conspiracy against heterosexuals.

At the same time though, I agree with whoever said that having such a thread is just cornering people into "us and them" when we're all people when it comes down to it despite our differences.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
no one cares what you are. i dont wave my arms around telling the world i'm straight.

edit on 5-2-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hi, I'm halfoldman, and I'm a gay man from South Africa.

I don't like hearing that my other brothers and sisters on ATS are not welcome to post.
Nevertheless, that's one line, and perhaps I misunderstand, and you just don't want a thread hijacked by homophobes.

I also came here very radical, and one of my first threads was about "Gay Zionism - Sodom for the sodomites".

I've discussed so much else since, that most anti-gay or pro-gay threads have largely lost my interest.
There's only so many times one can say say the same thing.
Currently I'm interested in related issues like HIV/AIDS, religion (especially cults and what defines them), gender studies and the (gay) French philosopher Michel Foucault and his works on power and agency.
Well those are some things I find challenging at present.

If you ever pop around again in a more frivolous mood you might like my Drag Show Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Or perhaps my thread on homoeroticism in the movies:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Take care, and do be tolerant.
Some of our most relentless and strongest defenders are straight people.
We have many friends.
But perhaps you don't know this yet.

Enjoy the site!

edit on 5-2-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join