It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing the Lottery

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Why don't people use remote viewing to win the lottery?

The main reason is numbers. Every type of psychic will tell you that numbers are notoriously tough predict. The problem is, what are you supposed to see when you try to view a number? Numbers are concepts, not real things, and there's no concrete way you're supposed to visualize them.

You can get around this with remote viewing by assigning pictures to each possible numerical outcome and then using those pictures as the targets instead of the lottery numbers. Of course this entails remote into the future, but RVers aren't going to let something as insignificant as time get in the way. So after the numbers are drawn, the pictures that were assigned to the winning numbers are pulled from the pile of possible outcome pictures and placed aside as the targets. A team would then remote view what pictures are going be set aside as targets.

This is another large problem. With my local 6/49, I would need 6 stacks of 49 picture for a total of 294 pictures. I would then need to compare the descriptions of 6 RV targets against all these 294 pictures to try and determine which picture was being described by the team's descriptions. Given the often vague nature of remote viewing descriptions, this would be a very long and tedious process. Sure the rewards are great, but without a large crack team of remote viewers and an equally large and experienced analysis team, it's just not logistically feasible.

There are the smaller pick 3 lotteries, simpler with fewer numbers, but the payouts are so small they don't justify the effort involved to seriously remote view them.

A game that might work...

There is a new lottery here in my neck of the woods, a paper rock scissors game. The computer or whatever generates 14 RPS out comes in rounds, and you pick your RTS outcomes hoping to beat the computer.

The downside is that this game requires a whopping 14 targets. The upside is that each target only requires 3 pictures according to the method detailed above, for a total of 42. I could easily pick groups of 3 pictures that very distinct from one another, which would make matching them against the RV descriptions a very fast and efficient process. Each picture gets a point for every close description, and the one with the most is my winner.

The payout isn't great unless you get 13 to 14 of them right, but you get a free ticket with 6 right, and the websites lists the odds of that happening as one in six. Even a half assed remote viewing team should be able to get enough right to keep playing indefinitely.

A free Ticket!

I've come into the possession of a free promotional ticket for this RPS game, and rather than go with random picks, I want remote viewed results! Assuming I can get enough participants.

It's a nightly draw, so next Saturday I plan to purchase a ticked based on any remote viewing information provided to me in this thread. In the mean time I am going to select 14 sets of 3 images and assign them to each possible outcome, either rock paper or scissors, for every round. Since I plan to share what these images were with everyone after I make my predictions from the collected data, I will use digital images I find online. After the draw, and before the draw takes place I will print out the 14 images that correspond to the winning outcomes, along with their target numbers. I will provide these target numbers now, as your job as a participant would be to remote view the pictures I will assign these number to in the future.

I'd prefer people didn't post their RV sessions directly to the boards so as to avoid contamination, but I know that's too much to ask of a public forum. So just have at it. I know asking for 14 targets is a lot, so I'll take anything I can get. If you plan on participating, just remember reading the other RV sessions can contaminate your own.

I've used a random generator to generate the target numbers because random large numbers are devoid of any meaning without a context. The targets are not necessarily in the order of the RPS rounds. All you need to know is those numbers are linked to an image, other than that, the less you know the better. Try to use those target number when trying to RV them. Don't think of them as first target, second target, think of them each individually by their target number.

Target 82919
Target 46380
Target 16655
Target 66473
Target 20809
Target 72709
Target 21508
Target 90744
Target 62828
Target 18135
Target 84537
Target 25297
Target 46760
Target 14905

If the participation is there, I almost guarantee we get at least the free ticket to try again.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Probably because they're not sold out on money and greed like everyone else in the world. Thats what Id like to think but I know I'm wrong.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

I don't know that much about this subject, but I have a question that may help me understand what you're saying here. Wouldn't remote viewing be seeing a place in one's mind other than where there are located at the time that existed, and trying to predict lottery numbers be looking into the future?

Forgive my ignorance here, but they see like two different things.
edit on 4-2-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Yes and yes. But the according to the literature on the subject the two are not incompatible. Time is irrelevant in remote viewing, all that matters is the target. I'll admit I've never tried this kind of precognitive remote viewing before, but it's no different than the regular kind in how you do it. You have a target, you view it.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I think you're confusing remote viewing with precognition.

Remote viewing is the ability to visualize something that already exists. People with that ability wouldn't be able to visualize lottery numbers until after they are drawn.

Precognition, on the other hand, is the ability to visualize something that has not yet occurred. That would be extremely useful for winning the lottery. No one that I know of has claimed they won the lottery through precognition,which leads me to believe that that ability doesn't exist.
edit on 4-2-2012 by N3k9Ni because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp
reply to post by isyeye

Yes and yes. But the according to the literature on the subject the two are not incompatible. Time is irrelevant in remote viewing, all that matters is the target. I'll admit I've never tried this kind of precognitive remote viewing before, but it's no different than the regular kind in how you do it. You have a target, you view it.

At least you're a good thinker. These RV ATS things are generally disappointing however.

I wanna believe, so could you try and RV me right now? I'm not being a smart-aleck...I just want someone to give me a demonstration thats at least fairly compelling.

Regardless: Good luck with the experiment.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
These RV ATS things are generally disappointing however.

I don't need super accurate conclusive viewing for this project. The three possible images will be so unalike that even vague descriptions will only fit one of them, if they fit any at all. As long as there is a bit of participation. Remote viewing can be vague at best, but this could hopefully show even that vagueness could be put to use.

Originally posted by The GUT
I wanna believe, so could you try and RV me right now? I'm not being a smart-aleck...I just want someone to give me a demonstration thats at least fairly compelling.

No, I can't. Or at least if I tried, you've already made it unnecessarily difficult for me.

A) The less you know about your target the better. If you would have presented me with a target designated by some random number, I would have taken a crack at it.
B) Your avatar is of a person. Knowing I'm trying to view a person, having that avatar is like telling me not to think of bacon. Too much contamination. A random number to work with is clean with no baggage.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I'd be willing to participate if I had the ability.

It is funny to say, but I know people (who know people) who have seriously and diligently tried to predict it and none of them have come up winning as far as I know. most who have the flexibility to spend the bulk of their waking hours "figuring it". My friends relative won a pot and died shortly after, but he was old.

Not saying any of them even considered remote viewing- in unison, which probably could be VERY rewarding in my unscientific estimate

And this is assuming the results aren't rigged the last minute. Show me the lottery patrol taking survey of whats behind the curtain. I've "won" $700 in the last 3 months, half of which was really stupid scratcher luck back-to-back-to-back wins the same day - why not get a vibe off a automated scratcher machine?

Ignore me
I really do wish you luck though

I might give it a stab when my minds clear
edit on 5-2-2012 by WaffleBear because: (reply)

edit on 5-2-2012 by WaffleBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaffleBear

But you do! Remote viewing is so easy it's stupid!

Please don't let perceived lack of ability stop you. Clear your mind, focus on the target, and write down any impressions you get. Like Red, Soft, Long. THat's all there is too it. Check out you tube, there are tons of instructional videos.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I don't do remote viewing, but I can peer at things occasionally if I make the effort. Usually though certain events come my way in dream states without looking or requesting..

It seems to me that it is some kind of violation (carrying numbers) that is not allowed. There is a sort of conscious intelligence that will intervene and dissolve such views or requests.

There are ways to obtain information that is not allowed but it must be done surreptitiously. If you attempt to carry numbers over (as in picturing numerals) the information will be destroyed and the line severed. I was shown simple ways to get around it, but it would take much practice skill & effort that I don't currently have.

First of all it has to be a secondary mission - as in one that is not in the forefront of your thoughts. Sort of like what you'd have to do to fool a lie detector - redefining thoughts or terms to mask it. So, you could have a picture of a beach with the number hidden in the form of items in the picture (shells, rocks or whatnot) that themselves could be a number or in a form that could be translated in some other way, but once the picture was created (to hide your data) you could not think about the hidden meaning at least until you've retrieved it and recorded it on this side.

Pure numbers though would guarantee an intervention.

Not sure that helps you, but it is something I've thought about. Of course I might be completely fos.
edit on 5-2-2012 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Because remote viewing tends to be in the current time, not the future when the winning numbers are available for viewing.....

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
According to the pros, time is not a barrier for remote viewing.

From Major Ed Dames site LearnRV.com

The CIA and U.S. Army recently declassified a mind protocol called Remote Viewing (RV) that unlocks the unconscious mind's inherent ability to obtain knowledge about any person, place, thing or even in the past, present or future.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Hmm, well I wonder why than, more have not succeeded as you would say.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
I think you're confusing remote viewing with precognition. Remote viewing is the ability to visualize something that already exists. People with that ability wouldn't be able to visualize lottery numbers until after they are drawn.

Good point. That problem, combined with the problem of remote viewing likely being a right brain activity (and perceptualizing lottery numbers as a left brain function), would make remote viewing lottery numbers practically impossible. With emphasis on the "practically."

Still, I wonder just how many people have used some kind of precognition to win the lottery, even if they aren't aware of it. I also wonder how many psychic winners keep it a secret? If I had the ability, and I was smart, I would keep it as much of a secret as possible to avoid other people (and not just criminals) creating problems for me. Use it just enough to live well, but not draw attention to myself by winning too many big things in a splashy way.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich

Hmm, well I wonder why than, more have not succeeded as you would say.

Because it's not practical. For a regular lottery, like my local 6/49, that would involve 6 targets with 49 possible outcomes. For each of those 49 outcomes we would need to assign a picture, then compare the RV sessions to each one of those picture. With so many pictures, it's inevitable that the RV descriptions could match several of those pictures, which makes selecting the right one difficult.

That's why I like the RPS one, where I would only have to compare the RV descriptions against 3 pictures. 3 pictures I selected that are distinct from one another, so there would be no confusing them. Although the logistics of getting people to RV 14 targets seems to be equally problematic.
edit on 7-2-2012 by The Cusp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp

Originally posted by WaffleBear

But you do! Remote viewing is so easy it's stupid!

Please don't let perceived lack of ability stop you. Clear your mind, focus on the target, and write down any impressions you get. Like Red, Soft, Long. THat's all there is too it. Check out you tube, there are tons of instructional videos.

Remote viewing is easy but getting precision readings never is
What lottery are you playing? do they have a website where they post the numbers?
i might give it a try just for fun

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mab22
Remote viewing is easy but getting precision readings never is
What lottery are you playing? do they have a website where they post the numbers?
i might give it a try just for fun

Luckily, I'm not relying on precision. It's a paper rock scissors game, so each round only has 3 outcomes which will correspond to 3 different images I select. Since the images I pick will all be radically different from each other, even vague viewings should be good enough for me to tell which image is being viewed.

I only have 2 participants so far, but if you send me your email via PM, i'll contact you once we have enough people to begin,

The lottery we'll be attempting this on is the following www.olg.ca...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

The rps game is kind've similar to choosing 1X2 at sport betting,
but since it's going to be a site generated draw not sure if it's to be trusted
i have my own method which is a bit different but still similar to that used in rv,but i'm still testing it,
anyway i'll keep a close eye on this thread and all other rv-related threads

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I've become very interested in RV recently. Even took a small quick test to see if I could do it by identifying a picture based off of a random set of alphabetic characters. To my surprise, what little I did receive was strikingly similar to the photo I was trying to RV, and this was my first time trying it. I've since watched a few videos and read up on some threads here at ATS, but I haven't figured out a couple of things yet.

How do you assign a random number or set of characters to a particular object to be viewed by a 3rd person? Also, if I wanted to view the inside of a building that I've never been in, do I have to assign it a target number, etc.? How exactly would I target someplace I've never seen or been, without some 3rd party assigning a random target number/character set? Just confused on how that part works...

Thanks in advance!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sync1
How do you assign a random number or set of characters to a particular object to be viewed by a 3rd person

That's not important. Pick a random string of numbers or use a random number generator. The point of the numbers is to ensure that the viewer knows absolutely nothing about the target, that way there is no way for them to guess about the target based on what information they do have.

Also, if I wanted to view the inside of a building that I've never been in, do I have to assign it a target number, etc.?

No number necessary there. Like I said, the number just serves to shield the viewer from any info pertaining to the target. In your case you already know it's inside a building. Not the end of the world, but it really hard not to guess things that you would normally find inside a building.

How exactly would I target someplace I've never seen or been, without some 3rd party assigning a random target number/character set? Just confused on how that part works...

Just focus on your target. If you know what you want to view, I'd put more importance on how you specify the target. Your target should have a name, like "Contents of Town Hall". In this instance, the way you title your target can affect you viewing results.

<<   2 >>

join