It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone else see the late night caucus live footage?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
TiWhen cnn cut to the live caucus I believe they said newt had 4 speakers on his behalf and paul had 6. Then a virtual floodgate of ron paul supporters opened up. I believe they were on number 14 when they cut to newts bs speech. And he wasnt the last of the paul supporters to speak either. The Ron paul love was definately flowing in the room. If anyone can post the clip I am on my phone right now. If he doesn't win this particular caucus, then something's is definately not legit.One of the supporters even took a stab at mainstream media. It was a pretty awesome moment. Someone's gonna be fired over letting this piece run too long!

Found it!
edit on 5-2-2012 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

They need to get Obama supporters to count those votes,,atleast they wouldnt care....Ifigured nevada would be that way I just didnt know there were so many mormons, and Paul was second ALL DAY until the last bit ...effin BS

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Just was watching them count the votes at the late night caucus and paul was in the lead when they cut away.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
all the news reports saying a close run for second, then the official results saying newt won by 2 to 1 over paul? there is some crooked BS going on ....again.....and I am tired of it....we can't get a real people's choice in an election any more...it is all rigged and if there is enough people like me that realize it then an election isn't required any more. When we get it stolen again it is time not for lanterns and pitchforks but for mini 14's and buckshot. Revolution is required!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Ok....mispoke.....not won but beat paul by two to one...did'nt wat semantics to beat me down, romney won

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Just be patient.

I have only seen 4% of the Clark county(Vegas and surrounding areas) votes being reported, unless I am mistaken, and RP is is 2nd.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Its so obvious and I think Ron Paul is well aware of how the game works.
If you dont support Isreal you are a nobody (MSM wise).
He knows he has zero chance to be the next potus.
I'm just a fool to let myself be optimistic about Paul.
Even if I had serious doubts before knowing him, 2 years ago.

Your vote doesnt count, your voice is not herd.

new topics

top topics

join