It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada Causus - MAJOR DISCREPANCY!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
flipped between msnbc and cnn around 11 pm est, just got to posting this.

major discrepancy!

MSNBC:
19% reporting
romney - 3569 - 42%
gingrich - 2059 - 25%
paul - 1663 - 20%
santorum - 1112 - 13%

CNN:
13% reporting
romney - 5601 - 47%
gingrich - 2626 - 22%
paul - 2320 - 19%
santorum - 1412 - 12%

now.. maybe these msm have different caucuses reporting to them but i think this is untrue. fox is reporting a whole different total. don't they usually recieve the same information at the same time?

how does cnn have 6% less than msnbc with thousands more votes counted?

the process is rigged. they are showing it to us, just like the elite claim, they have to tell us what they do before they do it, their "code of ethics" as they say. need to look at individual results per county/site but for now this is just crazy.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I too have noticed this each network is reporting at different perecentage rates and numbers are off my thousands between each page. This election there is massive voters fraud this is just my opinion. They want a Romeny vs Obama card. Easy pickings for Obama- they are basically one in the same.

Online support for Rep. Paul is heavy, they have just been arm chair crusaders unfortunatly it will not work VOTE PEOPLE VOTE

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Right On...I thought Ron was in second ALL DAY until the very end,,what a let down to see fkkn Newt pass him. What dya expect from a state that has gambling but you cant hit a joint

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
and they also never include Paul in national poles....

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
there was just on CNN a live feed from (i think they said) Clark County, where the late causus was being counted live and i was counting in my head as they read it off before they cut the feed, paul had 22, romney 11, gingrich 4, santorum 1.

there is major election fraud. not just because i support ron paul. but because they tell us whats happening and we are too dumb (collectively) to stand up!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
What solid proof or evidence is there to show real voter fraud....and if there is genuine voter fraud going on then what happens? What can be done, if anything?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Ron Paul just beat Mitt Romney 3:1 in the live caucus on CNN. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the real vote total of Nevada.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Someone please tell me how they can have Romney as the winner, when clark county, the most populace county in nevada hasnt reported yet?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

well CNN just had 1 precinct (in clark county) tallied live and results were:

paul 153
romney 49
gingrich 42
santorum 11

so obviously romney is the winner. HA

edit on 4-2-2012 by andboycott because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
Someone please tell me how they can have Romney as the winner, when clark county, the most populace county in nevada hasnt reported yet?

Just because it is the most populace doesn't have much bearing on a State Party Caucus. It all depends on who is registered, who attends and then who votes at the caucus meetings.

Think of it this way...nationally there is approximately a 40% voter turnout in general elections; about the same for primaries. Caucus meetings draw far less registered voters to determine a parties delegates -- not even the candidate.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by andboycott
reply to post by imawlinn

well CNN just had 1 precinct (in clark county) tallied live and results were:

paul 153
romney 49
gingrich 42
santorum 11

so obviously romney is the winner. HA

edit on 4-2-2012 by andboycott because: (no reason given)

this is very telling. This was the late caucus votes for orthodox jews and 7'th day adventists which is why it was live. The results were 180+ Ron Paul, 60+ for Romney

Clark County is where las vegas sets and is a very pro Ron Paul city. The shenanigans last year were brutal and exposed and only topped by this year it seems.
So the most conservative of all groups voted 3:1 for Paul and he gets third...rrrriiiiiiiiiight.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
CNN has Romney winning with Paul in 3rd. Still only 43% of the vote in. What do ya think?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Yeah.. there is something very wrong. It's not that Paul didn't win (though he did win two very large precincts by a large margin and still got third!), but the fact that Gingrich got second that is what is wrong. I think they know when Paul does get another solid second or especially first place showing, the real race begins and something is up.

Nevada wouldn't vote that way for Gingrich. Paul got second place last election against much stronger leading candidates. Something is very wrong. I hope the whistle gets blown on this one.

new topics

top topics

join