It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens/ETs real or simply in your mind?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Originally posted by jamdan

Originally posted by MoEskiMo
Van Gogh painted UFO's in his paintings, three of them in 1889. He shot himself in 1890.

This is a frankly ludicrous implication. Please show more evidence and define the link betwen the tragic suicide of this unfortunate fellow and U.F.Os. Did Gaugan have anything to do with it? [jamdan slaps forehead in exasperation]

He probably got his ludicrous ideas from this website, so don't expect a logical answer from MoEskiMo:

Thursday, May 10, 2007
Van Gogh's UFOs
ufocon.blogspot.com...

Lol how dare you put down an interpretation of art. As a matter of fact, the being in "scream" was of grey color.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCeed
reply to post by The Shrike

Ok. If you saw an alien grey in front of your face, for how long do you think you'd have that recollection of it for?
Does a thought have a consious, and if so... only because it leeches off your consious? Are you really just
reaching out for expressive creativity/experiences? And if, and only if you saw it in front of your face, would you "believe it"...? rationalwiki.org... - don't read that right now.

Once your intelligence gets to a certain level, you'll realize how something that is wrong according to human systems of logic is right for reasons we still can't figure out. Is data(information itself) physical? Or physical and energetical? Or energetical? Or does the electricity that we call the spark of life set off chemical reactions that in return set off more electrical reactions that configure the next chemical architecture of our attention span?

What if I told you that after your intelligence exceeds to a level that you are being monitored? Would you distance your POV enough to consider it a conspiracy theory? What if I told you I saw Alien grey, and it was really something else and the same thing at the same time? Would it let you down because you felt about it in positive way? What if it was a positive being, and it was merely reflecting what I felt towards it back to myself?
What if I was just wrong, .

In logic, we are safe through common reality.
In Christianity, I'm covered in all bets. Know that.

Also I understand your request for no belief systems in the argument, I just wanted to state the connection to what someone knows, and what someone believes in. The sky is always up when you're standing, do you believe the sky is always up?

Can you repeat the above in english?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

How long do you think you'd remember an alien if you saw one, especially of one supposedly above our intellectual capacity. Did you post this topic to receive expressions of creativity, or for the actual answer?
Would you "believe" that you saw the alien, as in make it part of something you "believe" to be [TRUE], or would you still be hesitant of it's existance. Alternative question for the previous sentence, Listen man, how much evidence would it take for you to realize it's there and wow it was really there.

What if I told you that if you were smart enough to realize "privilaged information" on your own, organizations have technology and means to track and monitor you? For #s sake, you're using a language that you didn't even discover on your own, the English language was granted to you. Is information a form of actual matter and/or energy? Do the electromagnetic pulses that cause our brains to release neurotransmitters pulse again according to the last known configuration of our brain's neurotransmitters in some sort of mathematical algorithm with external stimuli factored in? The rest is easy to figure out, i'll leave it up to you. I scored flawless on my SAT Reading scores the second time I took them, I don't expect everyone to follow

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

How long do you think you'd remember an alien if you saw one, especially of one supposedly above our intellectual capacity. Did you post this topic to receive expressions of creativity, or for the actual answer?
Would you "believe" that you saw the alien, as in make it part of something you "believe" to be [TRUE], or would you still be hesitant of it's existance. Alternative question for the previous sentence, Listen man, how much evidence would it take for you to realize it's there and wow it was really there.

What if I told you that if you were smart enough to realize "privilaged information" on your own, organizations have technology and means to track and monitor you? For #s sake, you're using a language that you didn't even discover on your own, the English language was granted to you. Is information a form of actual matter and/or energy? Do the electromagnetic pulses that cause our brains to release neurotransmitters pulse again according to the last known configuration of our brain's neurotransmitters in some sort of mathematical algorithm with external stimuli factored in? The rest is easy to figure out, i'll leave it up to you. I scored flawless on my SAT Reading scores the second time I took them, I don't expect everyone to follow

Your replies are too esoteric for me.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I would first watch some video clips on N.A.S.A. astronauts( like gordon cooper and edgar mitchell and more ) beliefs on this subject, sightings dont come from much better sources after watching these check out nasa STS missions like the "tether incident" among many more greats and audio recordings of space missions, there is a great breakdown by David Serada on youtube as well. Also research world war 2 and all the incidents with fighter pilots and ( foo-fighters) check out news articles from 1952's the washington capital when lights ships buzzed the capital building, and the actual "Battle of L.A." before W.W.II started. These are some just to start, Then you might like to read some books by Zacharia Sitchin and Jordan Maxwell, great researchers like Jim Marrs and then read about the ancient Sumerians and their take on creation by way of the Annunaki. might just change your perspective. Oh ya try to designate an hour a day at night to go outside and watch the sky, you would be suprised at what you have not noticed before. peace

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I advise you that they aren't. Describing my full reply as esoteric seems complementary to me. I don't want a replay of uncertainty in the next reply, just know by telling you what I have learned you are able to figure it out. It may take some increase of your short term memorization to add all those combinations of adverbs and adjetives, or maybe this might help:

Matter is matter
Energy is energy
Einstein suggested a relationship between matter and energy (E=MC²)
Your thoughts use energy
An actual alien would be made of matter
A thought of an alien would be energy used to think about aliens
Einstein suggested a relationship between the two. (Thoughts of aliens, and real life aliens)
The "secret" dvd suggests that what you project into the universe, much like a mirror, it will reflect it back to you.
Therefore, thinking about aliens in a good or bad way may cause in my opinion:
A) an actual sighting (matter) - good or bad experience (Through Thought-to-sight-to-alien sighting)
B) delusions of seeing aliens (Proxy) - good or bad experience (Thought-to-sight-to-Proxy sighting)
C) visual daydream fantasies of aliens (thought) - good or bad experience (Visualized thoughts of picturing aliens)

Now, everyone's thought processes aren't on the same wave length, so don't expect everyone to know what you're talking about. I hope that helped.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofERIDU

I would first watch some video clips on N.A.S.A. astronauts( like gordon cooper and edgar mitchell and more ) beliefs on this subject, sightings dont come from much better sources after watching these check out nasa STS missions like the "tether incident" among many more greats and audio recordings of space missions, there is a great breakdown by David Serada on youtube as well. Also research world war 2 and all the incidents with fighter pilots and ( foo-fighters) check out news articles from 1952's the washington capital when lights ships buzzed the capital building, and the actual "Battle of L.A." before W.W.II started. These are some just to start, Then you might like to read some books by Zacharia Sitchin and Jordan Maxwell, great researchers like Jim Marrs and then read about the ancient Sumerians and their take on creation by way of the Annunaki. might just change your perspective. Oh ya try to designate an hour a day at night to go outside and watch the sky, you would be suprised at what you have not noticed before. peace

I have seen more videos, read more books and been active in UFOlogy (probably before you were born!) than you'll ever forget. PLUS, I met Sitchin. There's very little, if anything, in UFOlogy for me. But thanks for the short course, I appreciate it.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I advise you that they aren't. Describing my full reply as esoteric seems complementary to me. I don't want a replay of uncertainty in the next reply, just know by telling you what I have learned you are able to figure it out. It may take some increase of your short term memorization to add all those combinations of adverbs and adjetives, or maybe this might help:

Matter is matter
Energy is energy
Einstein suggested a relationship between matter and energy (E=MC²)
Your thoughts use energy
An actual alien would be made of matter
A thought of an alien would be energy used to think about aliens
Einstein suggested a relationship between the two. (Thoughts of aliens, and real life aliens)
The "secret" dvd suggests that what you project into the universe, much like a mirror, it will reflect it back to you.
Therefore, thinking about aliens in a good or bad way may cause in my opinion:
A) an actual sighting (matter) - good or bad experience (Through Thought-to-sight-to-alien sighting)
B) delusions of seeing aliens (Proxy) - good or bad experience (Thought-to-sight-to-Proxy sighting)
C) visual daydream fantasies of aliens (thought) - good or bad experience (Visualized thoughts of picturing aliens)

Now, everyone's thought processes aren't on the same wave length, so don't expect everyone to know what you're talking about. I hope that helped.

I didn't mean to compliment you but I was trying to be kind per ATS policy. In reality, your comments are nonsense although you may have convinced yourself that there is meaning in your words.

Simple is as simple does.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join