It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On This Day...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
On this day...

1968: More Kenyan Asians flee to Britain
Another 96 Indians and Pakistanis from Kenya arrive in Britain, the latest in a growing exodus of Kenyan Asians fleeing discrimination.

1973: Vietnam observers' struggle for peace
International inspection teams in Vietnam have been sent into the countryside to monitor the truce agreed last Saturday in Paris.

1974: Soldiers and children killed in coach bombing
Eleven people are killed in a bomb blast on a bus travelling to an army base in North Yorkshire.

1988: Defiant seamen strike on
Thousands of seamen at major British ports are continuing to strike even though their union has called an end to the action.

1998: 4,000 feared dead in Afghan earthquake
An earthquake in northern Afghanistan leaves thousands dead, injured or homeless.

BBC link

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
not everything on this day has been so dark in the past..

en.wikipedia.org...

Urban Chipmunk was the first country album by Alvin and the Chipmunks, released on February 4, 1981.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaceg0at
not everything on this day has been so dark in the past..

en.wikipedia.org...

Urban Chipmunk was the first country album by Alvin and the Chipmunks, released on February 4, 1981.

I know, right! I was looking for some other things but quit too early I guess. Those damn Brits...so sullen! Lol

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by spaceg0at

The release of a country/western chipmunk album was spoken of be the Hopi, Mayans, Greek Oracles, swamis, tibetan holymen, the twelve disciples and nostradamus himself is being the final key to be fit in place triggering 500,000 years of hell on earth in gradually increasing depravity. The End Is Nigh!!!!

top topics

join