It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polar Shift

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
according to Ruth Montgomery's Last Book "The World To Come" The shift will happen slowley at first with Earthquakes, Hurricains,Tornados, and Valcano's erupting. The Alien"s will help a few survive. Iam a single mother with three children(the oldest 19, 13 and 10) Of course Iam worried for my children. Does anyone know of the safe areas so that I may prepare. Sounds crazy I know But I agree with Ruth In her book when she says it is gods way of clensing the earth from all its Evil

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The exspected date of the shift is 2010 but it looks like hurricane Ivan is shifting the world a little right now. Does anyone believe like I do That the Alien's are among us? To Help us with the shift?

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I may have the wrong person in mind here....but isn't she the same one that made all the predictions about the year 2000 and none of them panned out?

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I read one of Ruth's books once...notice I said one.

I place Ruth in the fruit loop category and would never buy another one of her books.

Supposed dates for the Earth to move into its 'Next Age' are May of 2004 (or was it 2005...can't keep this stuff straight) OR Dec 24, 2012. I'm holding out for 2012 myself.

The dates above are from the Mayans BTW. Take it for what you will.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
No...I'm right

She predicted a polar shift will take place before the year 2000, possibly June, September or October of 1999

(Ruth Montgomery predicts Earth's axis will shift and the Antichrist will reveal himself in 2000. (Kyle p.156, 195) )

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
In any case pole shifts are not unknown to earth. There have been several that are recorded in the magnetic lines of force of minerals. minerals formed before a shift align magnetically in a different "direction" than those formed after a shift.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
its a guessing game, i doubt there is a logical way to determain the exact time the shift willl take place. with that said, couldnt you just follow the shift upwards travelling at the speed of the shift and always be on the equator? i mean talk about an adventure! sounds like loads of fun. those who are too fat will be left behind and freeze in the newly found american arctic tundra.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
God only knows when in will happen, it will come like a theif in the night at the twikeling of an eye! Well I will just be sure to keep Jesus at my side!

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
if she wrote the book, make yourself her next door neighbor

top topics

join