It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013 One World Trade Center

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Check out these 2 pictures:

upload.wikimedia.org...
upload.wikimedia.org...

What is the first "big" difference you see from the old WTC towers? For me, it was the antenna.

"One World Trade Center" will become the "highest skyscraper in the Western Hemisphere"

en.wikipedia.org...

Wikipedia states that the antenna length will 1,776 ft.

Most avid conspiracy theorists will recognize this number. 1776 = MDCCLXXVI (roman numberals on the back of the $1 bill pyramid )

$1 Bill-upload.wikimedia.org...

1776-Wiki-en.wikipedia.org...

The Illuminati via Wiki, is said to have started in 1776.
en.wikipedia.org...

Could this special antenna on the highest tower in the Western Hemisphere, metaphorically have another meaning?

Or is it just another coincidence?

edit on 4-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
think of it as a 1776ft long middle finger on top of the worlds lallest phallic symbol and you will have their message!

P)
edit on 4-2-2012 by pheonix358 because: addition

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Yes, I think it "metaphorically" has another meaning. The signing of the declaration of independence?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
When I first saw 1776, I thought of the year the United States was founded. That would seem like a more plausible link

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Alushe

After 3,000 people died in a false flag operation, why not pay tribute to the declaration, right?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Interesting...and of course scary...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I think it's just swell that they're naming it officially "one world trade center" which has an inverted pyramid and pyramid.

To the Pinnacle i say!!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by revolutionphase1
reply to post by Alushe

After 3,000 people died in a false flag operation, why not pay tribute to the declaration, right?

2013, the signing of the new declaration of dependence.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

thats what i thought and i'm not even from that country.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by saroncan
reply to post by pheonix358

thats what i thought and i'm not even from that country.

Neither am I!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
think of it as a 1776ft long middle finger on top of the worlds lallest phallic symbol and you will have their message!

P)
edit on 4-2-2012 by pheonix358 because: addition

Yea :p but toronto c.n tower still got that finger way up in the air ! haha ! (1,815.4 ft)

that is all of correlation , yea what can we say but a ton of more coincidences . This 9/11 seems to have alot of connections to them , But surely its just our wild imaginations , mingled with coincidences , and trying to make a picture out of it . lol but there is only so many coincidences a man can take ! before scratching his head like homer does ! lol

secondly this tower is taking forever to build . I bet you once this tower is finally done and its filled in, you will see economy get a nice kick , even if its just aritifical masses hope food.

Way too much talking , not enough building . What a terrible way to get a country back on its feet and show confidence ! .

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

Speaking of confidence, wasnt only one airplane able to take down the terrorists? Must have been a sad bunch in the other 3 planes...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
that's nice. another target for terrorists to aim for.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
that's nice. another target for terrorists to aim for.

Or building another false flag structure for a better tomorrow!

P)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Would it hurt people's feelings if it wasn't the biggest whatever?

I think it's one of the biggest WTFs on the planet.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by revolutionphase1
reply to post by Alushe

Wait, so you're saying ANOTHER atrocity happened on the same day as the WTC attacks?

Where was this false flag and why hasn't it been mentioned anywhere?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

No, im saying an "elite" group that formed America in 1776 is most likely responsible for the false flag operation of September 11th. It would only then be appropriate, to build a NEW tower in place of WTC, with a 1,776 ft antenna.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I think it's a SMALL feat, for such a BIG country. Being that i'm from Jersey...and grew up with the Twins, i'll say that the new trade center is BORING! They should have built the twins again, but making them oval, instead of square; and they could have made each one approximately: 1500 ft.(1 foot for each person that died that day) Now THAT would have been making a statement. To me, it's just another big building. Nothing spectacular.

And, since we're talking about the 'trade center'....let's pay tribute to the government's "official" conspiracy theory; because that's what it TECHNICALLY is.

Now tell me, how many HOLES do you see in their 'official' story. I mean, just look at the pictures to the right...and decide for yourself: did 2 planes, really take down 3..yes...3 buildings that day??? September 11, 2001

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U

Now tell me, how many HOLES do you see in their 'official' story. I mean, just look at the pictures to the right...and decide for yourself: did 2 planes, really take down 3..yes...3 buildings that day??? September 11, 2001

No, 2 planes didn't take down 3.

Its obvious they didn't, but the planted shills on this site, posing as legit forum members will argue until the cows come home that WTC 7 came down due to fire from the debris from WTC 1 & 2...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gibonz

Originally posted by nuttin4U

No, 2 planes didn't take down 3.

Its obvious they didn't, but the planted shills on this site, posing as legit forum members will argue until the cows come home that WTC 7 came down due to fire from the debris from WTC 1 & 2...

What gets me is the fact that there are no pics of the plane hitting the pentagon. Yet there were cameras in just the right place at just the right time to capture some really good images of the planes hitting the towers to be played on TV over, and over, and over again. I for one don't believe for two seconds that the Pentagon, the hub of the worlds most powerful military and certainly one of the worlds most secure and fortified buildings has only one camera out front that takes blurry, grainy photos at a lousy 3 fps rate. come on. Nevermind all the other multiple "holes" in the O.S.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join