It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

all for the americans. read my thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by demontigny
Hi. Im posting this thread to state what i have bin thinking.. I read a post on here where iran was supposed to invade the U.S. I also know the U.S is a war mongering country. Personally i think the u.s has no idea what its like to look outside thier doors an see dead people laying on the streets. Or to be eating dinner an have to worry about thier house being blown to peices. I have seen more than enough evidence to see that they abuse thier power when in another country. For those of you that are all for war, i personally believe you are evil. Innocent people die in those wars you support. Just my thoughts anyways.. If iran does attack the united states you will see how those people felt when you guys invaded them.. Leave your thoughts on how i am wrong.

Ah Canada, the world leader in having to worry about people being dead outside your door and your home blowing up during dinner

ROFLMAO

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GARN40ish

It is wrong to hold peace loving Americans accountable for the actions of a few. Imagine: A gang of thugs parking their cars, vans, and trucks outside your home in a neighbourhood where no one wants to get involved watching you and your family day and night. On your part you'd be thinking when will they start the home invasion. How does that feel for you. Will it make you go berserk? Only you can answer that...I only provide the scenario.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Reply to post by GARN40ish

BUSH 3.0....I hope the American people speak out before it is too late. I do NOT believe Iran will just sit and let the US or NATO or Israel bomb away. Iran WILL defend itself and if Iran starts to struggle Russia and China or both WILL intervene. And that......is the recipe for World War III. 2012-Here's to old endings and new beginnings. Cheers.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Vote out all incumbents. If nothing improves, do it again next election. Eventually they will figure out what it takes to stay in that seat. That and the military personnel themselves refusing to participate are the only ways I can think of to stop it.

Although I guess people could occupy the area surrounding the military bases and try to physically prevent them from deploying.

What I hear most lately is "We need to stop these wars" and "I can't worry about that, I'm just trying to keep living indoors!".

I'd like to see us pull out of everywhere and let the world deal with their own situations for awhile.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join