It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Dirtly Little Secret (videos)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
hehe more videos of ufos from the space shuttle cameras...
www.rense.com...

man... why can nasa release the last video and say; UFO ARE REAL, HERE IS THE PROOF FOR U NONBELIEVERS!

anyone think the same thing... i think the videos are pretty good. anyone know of any man made spacecraft doing that?

[edit on 15-9-2004 by beyondSciFi]

also SPACE SHUTTLE DISCOVERY MISSION STS-48 is another great video

[edit on 16-9-2004 by beyondSciFi]

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Nasa used to have live feeds from the shuttles I think. But then they had the UFO footage where it really looked like something took a shot at a UFO. Space ice my a$$ that thing knew something was coming and changed course in a way no space ice could if something flew at it like in that video. It looked like a satellite shot some typr of missile or projectile at the UFO

The dont do live feeds anymore

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
yeah life feeds used to be good, hehe it was on chan 147 all the time...
sad to see em go

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Everything escept the last one if proof that reflective objects travel through space. Debris, ice, whatever can explain all of these. The only one even worth consideration is the sunset video, which has me stumped.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
ahhhhhhh WTF.... i CANT find this post, i think i got a computer error. i know i put this in the aliens and ufos forum but its not showing on ANY page... wtf

p.s. i can only come here because it on the recent post list... someone pz help and tell me where u found this...

damn... this sucks

i was right... my computer was acting up, yep now its on the front page of aliens and ufos forum

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I saw it under the alien topic on the recent posts page

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
NASAs dirty little secret video or controlled leak? I think they realize that these craft are totaly out of control and its not making sense to hide it anymore. Last year we spent 6.5 billion on keeping secrets. So what they do is leak a little here and a little there in gradual ways even going so far as to put it in film. ie:Star Gate SG1, X Files, Taken, Brian Gumbell and Johnathan Frakes investigations,UFOs then and Now on Discovery and History Channel.

I think we are 10years out minimum for full disclosure and for the experts that may know of its reality(NASA, NSA, Black Project Groups we never heard of) still find themselves in a learning curve.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
Everything escept the last one if proof that reflective objects travel through space. Debris, ice, whatever can explain all of these. The only one even worth consideration is the sunset video, which has me stumped.

Holy cr**!...I have never seen that before!That is AWESOME!It comes into the frame at a high acceleration,comes to a dead stop,takes off again in a different direction,then does a slow up and down movement.I hope everyone takes a peek at this clip!

[edit on 15-9-2004 by 11thdimension]

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
posted by 11th Dimension

Holy cr**!...I have never seen that before!That is AWESOME!

See, many are just about ready to come face to face with it and are excited about it. Sure it might be freaky at first but we would adapt like always.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I would like to believe, but the 'best for last' as they say with the sunset or whatever. The light comes to a stop again over the horizon of the Earth and the sun all the suddon sets a little bit, then the light moves away from the earth and the sun ummmm unsets? wait whats going on? How come the amount of "sunlight" seen over the "horizon" is directly related to how far the object is away from the "earths horizon"???

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Ive seen hundres of rocket and shuttle launches and have spotted some unusual stuff in the skies around launch time. NASA never gives a good explaination when stuff gets caught on tape and I doubt most there has a grasp of all that goes on up in space and even if they were to see some concrete evidence they would keep quiet about it.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Ive seen hundres of rocket and shuttle launches and have spotted some unusual stuff in the skies around launch time. NASA never gives a good explaination when stuff gets caught on tape and I doubt most there has a grasp of all that goes on up in space and even if they were to see some concrete evidence they would keep quiet about it.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I've seen the same thing before in the sky, as in the video with the blinking bright light. But, of course (and see the irony here) I was walking across campus around 7-8 o clock, a time when plenty of students are out and about, and no one else saw the object. So here's me wiggin # asking people if they saw it while 20 people are staring at me like i've lost it.

It appeared out of no where, got really bright, had a pulsing effect (in terms of brightness) then was gone.

Those video's are very interesting, seem genuine. I've seen another video of the sort where an object (resembled a missle) emerged from the earth toward the UFO. UFO totaly saw it coming and zoomed off on his way off into space...

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Maybe we should not interpret the blinking as not just as morse code, but maybe binary.Even a mix of the two could work.Like very bright is 1 and dim is 0, just a thought.

BTW, I really think that the cameraman was purposely keeping what ever that was out of frame, or at least tried.Also, NASA not doing live feeds is a little disappointing, I guess if something as a really close up view of whatever that was isn't what they want.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The first one you can clearly see a tail on. Probably just a small sized meteor.

-wD

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica

I agree, that's the only one that truly gave me pause when looking at them.

And as far as the live feeds being stopped, I think its more likely the curtailed them to stop all the jabber when anything out of the ordinary appeared. I think they got tired of explaining what it could be in the face of being called liars no matter what they said.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I'll have to agree with ya there. They probably decided to not do that anymore because it wasn't getting them anything but crap from all the skeptics. It's sad when proof can't be shown because someone will be rediculed no matter whether it's ACTUAL proof or not.

new topics

top topics

join