It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Actors re-visited

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Too many posts have been sliced by moderation. I refuse to participate in this thread any further. Have fun fellas.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils

"Due to the structural fire it collapsed due to the intense heat of the fire"

How does he know that?
Very suspicious. Guy in suit is very awkward also.
Great observation!

The above video proves how scripted these guys were. "Dude" "dude" he wont stop saying dude! DUDE we get it.....YOUR AN ACTOR!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

No Oscars again this year.
Raspberries remain on the menu though!

The photoshopped portraits are f* hilarious.

The key to pulling back the curtain on the whole 9/11 charade
is exposing the actors, and especially the fake victims and their 'famalies'.

Imagine the defrauded amounts involved in memorial and victim compensation funds!
F* hilarious that we still haven't copped on.

9/11 Actors
9/11 Memorial Scams

It is getting late in the day now though. The perpetrators plans have moved on 10 years,
and all the signs are that something big this way comes.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

If you are around in 50 years I bet you will be posting the same tripe and getting the same response.

Any day the sheeple will wake up!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!! Yeah right.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by revolutionphase1

The above video proves how scripted these guys were. "Dude" "dude" he wont stop saying dude! DUDE we get it.....YOUR AN ACTOR!

The only thing this proves is that you're quite willing to grasp at any straw that keeps your conspiracy claims alive regardless of how absurd it sounds. Seriously, are you really claiming the towers were really destroyed by lasers form outer space and the planes were all holograms simply because someone said "dude"?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Seriously, are you really claiming the towers were really destroyed by lasers form outer space and the planes were all holograms simply because someone said "dude"?

Apparently, DUDE, you haven't gone through my topic post. Lasers from outer space?
I guess that could work.

I dug up some really good 9/11 footage of both towers collapsing. Off-topic but take a look if you haven't already.

1st tower falls around 33:00 minutes in
2nd tower around 1:02:36 (very end)
Crazy footage.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for the actors.........my theory is this was planned way in advance, possibly when Rockefeller decided to build the towers years ago. Why do i think this? 1. Its David Rockefeller 2. If you influence the building during construction, you can build weak spots, collapsing points, secret compartments and most importantly...a perfect entryway for 2 Boeing airplanes. Having normal looking highly trained actors on-scene, seems like a logical move... The public wont know CRAP about the secret details, we can only hope to post what we get our hands on and discuss it. Anything is possible. Its America, we went to the moon right??

edit on 10-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by revolutionphase1

1. Its David Rockefeller 2. If you influence the building during construction, you can build weak spots, collapsing points, secret compartments and most importantly...a perfect entryway for 2 Boeing airplanes. Having normal looking highly trained actors on-scene, seems like a logical move... The public wont know CRAP about the secret details, we can only hope to post what we get our hands on and discuss it. Anything is possible. Its America, we went to the moon right??

Right - because David Rockerfeller have the idea to build the WTC 40 years before that is proof.....

So the WTC had secret enterences for the Boeings? Just like a garage? I suppose the pliots had a little
clicker to open them up as he flew in - Right ?

So you dont believe in the moon landings?

Wow a full service loon.....

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I mean atleast the ACTORS could of Tried to "ACT"... It's just that BAD!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

You think thats crazy, you should check out my Syria thread. Actors actors and more actors.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The guy in the Mark Walsh video actually refused to identify himself, and said he was " just standing by". Maybe he was Walsh's handler, trying to pass himself off as a vigilant security services agent, but what would such agents be doing standing around ? What possible genuine reason for being there could they have? What use would they have been, there wouldn't have been any terrorists there?
The firefighter should have emerged from whichever tower he was in covered in dust yet his goggles are not even smeared.
It's one thing that the police chief didn't know which building he had emerged unscathed from, quite another that he couldn't possibly have done so from either - neither collapsed, they just had fires raging all through them.

WTC6 burned out before 2 collapsed.

They couldn't have got into the basement of either and why would they be in there at all if the few occupants had already left?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I'm suprised the mod/admin/owner haven't put this in the hoax section with the no planes theory threads.

Definitely lots of actors that day, cluesforum.info has a good section on actors. Worth a read.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join