It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Actors re-visited

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

interesting...but, to say somebody "rode the building down as it collapsed"....I would have to eliminate that story immediately...since the building did NOT collapse....it exploded....they exploded....into zillions of dusty particles....so, there was no building to ride that e-ticket ride IN!!! oops

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by revolutionphase1

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
Do you honestly believe that you have stumbled upon a woman who is being paid to pretend her son is dead?

Yes

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

And your evidence for this is simply something you're reading from her expressions?

My evidence for this is in the first 2 video's i posted, where 2 OTHER people were caught "acting". This very well could be happening with Marks mom. In the 4th video, she calls into ABC. 100% of Americans are suppose to believe its all authentic. Most still do. I dont. Sorry.

edit on 5-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

Fine by me. But you're not going to convert many people to your way of thinking with such an incredibly low standard of evidence.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Nevertheless, i have grown up since that day. Terrorist attacks effect the young mind very differently, thus ive [sic] never lost interest in 9/11. Now i'm [sic] old enought [sic] to join ATS, post a few threads and let the world know some of my theorys. [sic]

The paragraph above is just priceless

I'm sorry you dont agree, but you've spammed about 4 pages without a single shred of your so called "justified/careful research". I think you quoted wikipedia once. If your going to challenge a conspiracy theory, better come fully loaded.

You have yet to explain:
- Why you lied about his location in your video, repeatedly, while you could have learned all about his account simply by doing a minimum of online research... You grew up with internet, didn't you?
- Why you lied about Praimnath not having injuries, repeatedly
- Why you lied about me being have a sock puppet called 'Waypastvne'

Usually, you thrive off of amnesia: people don't demand that you correct and apologize for the lies you told, and this provides you the leeway to continue your campaign of lies ad infinitum.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Can you tell the difference between a psychopath, a sociopath, a narcissist and a normal human being? If you can you are very gifted but if you cannot as I suspect is the case here - go and learn all about the term pathological liar.

Pathological liars can lie while looking you straight in the eye - they have no empathy - which means - they do not care about you or anyone else.

Much Peace...

Do you mean can I tell the difference by meeting them? Of course not. But what on earth has that got to do with anything? Are you suggesting that because I can't tell who a psychopath is by a cursory evaluation there must be a lot of them? Because that doesn't follow at all.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by snowcrash911

I only read up to where you stated you were an astronaut ...

I am not there to prove anything to you or anyone else. I am going to ignore your threads from here on in. You can continue writing but I won't be reading them - other Above Top Secret members can read your posts - that is entirely up to them.

By the way I have been a Police officer and when you slander my name in print - for the public to see - in Australia that is an offence. It is probably the same in America. I am not bothered by you but you may pick on someone who will take you to task one day - just letting you know.

Much Peace...

Best post ever. You're invoking the authority of a government you think killed thousands of people on a pretext because somebody said something mean about you on an internet forum? Typical plod.

ACAB.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowcrash911

The paragraph above is just priceless

Please explain...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by doryinaz

The survivors, Pasquale Buzzelli and Genelle Guzman were in the stairway on the way down when building collapsed - both woke up in the rubble pile. Buzzelli with only cuts/bruises and broken foot. Guzman was
trapped in debris and rescued some 26 hours later

911research.wtc7.net

Pasquale Buzzelli, a structural engineer for the Port Authority, and Genelle Guzman, a secretary, were in offices on the 64th floor of the North Tower when the building was hit. Buzzelli and 15 co-workers thought they would be safer remaining in the building and stayed until the South Tower came down, which shook their office. Then smoke started to come in and they decided to evacuate via the B stairwell. The group spread out as they descended, with Buzzelli and Guzman ahead of the others. They had reached the lower floors when the Tower began to come down. Buzzelli and Guzman, who were together at the time, remember their location differently -- he thinking the 22nd and she the 13th floor. Buzzelli was knocked unconscious for three hours, and awoke on a hill of rubble, looking at the sky. Suffering from a broken foot, cuts and a concussion, he was extracted by rescue workers and evacuated on a stretcher. 2 Guzman, who was just below the surface, was rescued more than 27 hours after the Tower fell. Her leg was crushed but she fully recovered within four months. 3

Now if building exploded in little tiny pieces how did they survive? Or the 14 people trapped in Stairway B who
escaped unharmed?

Seems if building "exploded" would not they have been killed by the blast......?

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS - Please Review This Link.
edit on 8/2/12 by argentus because: added source to quoted material

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Checkout this exhausted (Vietnam Vet?) in his sharp spotless uniform as he explains how hard he's been working on the clean up. Notice the exaggeration from the asian anchorwomen - description

Near the end(3:25) she says "He looked completly, comp(messes up word) plelty! exhausted"

All his equipment looks untouched/clean

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

& why do you trust this information?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

What is your take on the squibs?

Air Pressure

Building was like a giant piston, the floors acting like the piston and the building shell the cylinder walls

Most building space is actually empty air. As the floors collapse the displaced air was forced downward
building up pressure as each successive floors collapsed . The compressed air looked for weak point to escape

Some was forced out through vents on the mechanical floors. Rest of compressed air blew out windows
as it escaped. The air contained dust from pulverized sheetrock and concrete

Just how strong the air pressure was can be related by the story of survivors in Stairway B (North Tower)

NYmag

That was when the wind started, even before the noise. “No one realizes about the wind,” says Komorowski.

The building was pancaking down from the top and, in the process, blasting air down the stairwell. The wind lifted Komorowski off his feet. “I was taking a staircase at a time,” he says, “It was a combination of me running and getting blown down.” Lim says Komorowski flew over him. Eight seconds later—that’s how long it took the building to come down—Komorowski landed three floors lower, in standing position, buried to his knees in pulverized Sheetrock and cement.

Have 250 lb fireman with about 100 lbs of equipment being lifted off feet by the air blast

Another thing is as the building started to collapse and twisted out of plumb windows would have been shattered
of popped out of frames

FF are taught to look for windows breaking or being popped out as indication building is unstable and collapse
immenent.....

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS - Please Review This Link.

edit on 8/2/12 by argentus because: added source for off-site material; changed ex tags to quote tags for ATS member quote

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by revolutionphase1

Because I talked to some of the people there......

Listened to Capt Jay Jonas describe ordeal in North Tower stairway as building collapsed around him

Listened to Battalion Chief John Salka describe rescue operations to get them out

Was about to talk to them directly afterwards....

Chief Salka has sponsored several training seminars attended by our department

But I supposed the firemen are all lying and were in on it ...? Right nutjob...?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Checkout this exhausted (Vietnam Vet?) in his sharp spotless uniform as he explains how hard he's been working on the clean up. Notice the exaggeration from the asian anchorwomen - description

Near the end(3:25) she says "He looked completly, comp(messes up word) plelty! exhausted"

All his equipment looks untouched/clean

Listen to more of the same, and tell me it ain't complete BS. I dare you!

How considerate of them to spruce themselves up (after such close shaves:lol

for the interview! (While thousands perish??-Don't make me laugh!)

Ham anyone? Get your Ham! (To go with the Sham).

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Nice find. How could you forget what building you were in on 9/11, then look to the other person for an answer? 5 or 6??
Clothes seem untouched.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Look, i'm not doubting real people/firefighters/policeman died. There were plenty of NON-actors that had to make this conspiracy as real as it was. HOWEVER, my theory, is that they placed "actors" in certain area's, to sort- of "control" the situation, from as many angles as they could. Like a movie set.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

See you have been snorting the kool aid put out by the mentally disturbed at LETS ROLL

Here is interview with Allan Reiss about his experiences on 9/11

Reiss was at Port Authority Police HQ in WTC 5 that day - he answering the phone, while others worked the
radios

Evacuated WTC 5 when South (Tower 2) collapsed - door was blocked by debris .

Operative phrase is that the Port Authorithy Police officers cleared a path out of the building

Chief Morris was holding extra men in reserve north of Vessey St

Reiss was caught in debris shower from collapse from North (Tower 1) - afterwards they are washed off in
Manhattan Community College gym before being evacuated from area

www.911myths.com...

Ask about why they were cleaned off ?

Its called DECONTAMINATION (DECON) !

A Decon station was set up in Liberty State Park (Jersey City NJ) where people evacuated from NY were
washed off. One of my friends in local Haz MAa squad was there doing the Decon

Decon is important because at time was concern that radioactive or biologic agents might have been employed

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

Nice find. How could you forget what building you were in on 9/11, then look to the other person for an answer? 5 or 6??

Is that more or less likely if you were scripted?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
* * * * * * * * * * * A T T E N T I O N * * * * * * * * * * *

This thread's topic is theorizing "9/11 actors", and evidence toward or against that concept. The topic is NOT each other, nor ATS members' personalities.

PLEASE keep your comments on-topic.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
I think you guys might be overlooking this odd video

Notice how at 0:36 he says what soon becomes the official story. He says it randomly too.

And notice the guy in the suit behind him just walking back and forth. And how he is asked "what role are you playing?" Just seems odd.
edit on 4-2-2012 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

"Due to the structural fire it collapsed due to the intense heat of the fire"

How does he know that?
Very suspicious. Guy in suit is very awkward also.
Great observation!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join