It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Actors re-visited

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The evidence is overwhelming....

The above video seems like a double-fake if you know what i mean

Same here, its as if part of the conspiracy, was to have fake-fake people, who get the media's attention that they lied, then claim "mentally insane". Its actually quite clever.

Here are video's without a final conclusion, where YOU can decide if they are actors. Heated debates welcome.

(in the above video at 1:40 "And the wing was stuck in the door, 20 feet from where i was.".........b.s
I'm suppose to believe the above guy, survived this▼▼▼?

Here, the SAME guy goes on to say he actually made eye contact with the plane??

What are your thoughts? I would hope before posting that you take the time to skim through all of the videos ive chosen.

edit on 4-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
No amount of evidence or proof is going to make people set aside their emotions and manipulation they felt on 9/11/01. They've been brainwashed and bombarded since the beginning with fear and highly emotional conditioning. The people who do see things with an open mind shut the hell up in fear of ridicule because how dare you for not believing a bunch of muslims hijacked multiple planes and crashed them into specific buildings. YOU MUSLIM LOVING JEW HATING ANTI-SEMETIC GOYIM! How dare you say those people were ritually sacrificed instead of believing the # spewing mainstream media bombarding me with constant cover up lies and emotional manipulation to make me hate and scapegoat arabs and arab countries so i can let george bush justify what his dad #ed up back in 1993 and be the israeli loving, simple minded sheep that i am asked to be.

theres no reason to discuss it anymore. people believe whatever is spoon fed to them by news 'sources' and they are as manipulated like a new born child being brainwashed to believe mcdonalds is nutritious, the police are to protect you, the military is to protect you, the banks want to help you, the government wants you to live in an american dream and that i hate america because i give a # about how lost some people are into the system and i care about people as much as i do myself and nuclear family.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It was way too painful to watch all of them.

We all suspect we have no been told the truth, or the whole truth at least, and so we are digging up every possible version of the truth, which muddles the ONLY truth.

So, at this point, all we're doing is confusing ourselves, not finding answers. Let's try not pointing fingers, and simply going over the evidence.

If enough people come forward (which may not happen) we might be able to finally shed the appropriate light on the matter. Until then, we're just sweeping in the darkness and picking up broken bottles while looking for jewelry...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by revolutionphase1

I'm curious to know your age that day...also you asked, rhetorically, if your supposed to believe if that man survived the impact....lots of people survived...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by type0civ

I'm curious to know your age that day...

I was in 5th grade

also you asked, rhetorically, if your supposed to believe if that man survived the impact....lots of people survived...

How many of those surviors claim to have made eye contact with the plane right before it struck the tower?

Maybe this video will help, just created it.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Someone on Above Top Secret posted this in a response - to which thread I cannot recall - Evil Always Outsmarts Itself.

I can see all the lies and deceptions unravelling - time will allow the truth to fizz up to the surface and as the truth emerges - it will be overwhelming and many many many people will wake up from their induced slumber. It is already happening and the cabal/illuminati/whatever cannot stop the truth or the awakening porcess.

9/11 was an act of evil in concert with others but largely orchestrated - paid for - and supervised by the American Government. The American Government murdered many people in a prepared act of evil.

In a court of law the fundamental rule that is applied to every offence - actus reus (the act) must be married to the mens rea (the mental thought) - so when you have a mental thought and you act on that thought - you have committed a crime.

Just look for the squibs - as the towers collapse - look just below the huge cloud of debris and fire and whatever - you will see small white puffs of smoke come out of the building - these indicate that explosives were detonated to assist the building to fall. Just checkout the squibs - they have nothing to do with airplanes or aviation fuel or a fire. Just check out the squibs - they cannot be explained away with lies.

Much Peace...to all the victims of 9/11 & that includes everyone...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I was in 5th grade

Appears have not progressed much since.......

Ask how many people actually viewed aircraft as it came in- will never know as most who did were dead shortly
after, either from aircraft impact or when building collapsed

There were 14 people who escaped from above impact zone in South Tower (above 78 th floor), reason were able
to escape was because one stairway, Stairway A, had to doglog around elevator machinery on 78th floor
elevator lobby. United 175 which hit building came in at steep bank and off center sparing that corner of the
building.

Praimnath and Brian Clark, another survivor from 84th floor helped Praimnath to escape the wreckage

3 others from Clark's office. Euro Brokers, on 84th floor escaped the South Tower

Source

Mr. DiFrancesco was on the 84th floor of the South Tower when the second plane hit. He was one of three Euro Brokers employees on the floor at the time who survived Mr. DiFrancesco's exit from the tower was not at all direct. The journey began as Mr. DiFrancesco, Brian Clark, Michael Stabile, Brett Bailey, Robert Coll, Kevin York, all from Euro Brokers, headed down from the 84th floor shortly after the plane had smashed into their floor.

At the 81st floor, they encountered a slight man and a heavy-set woman, with the woman screaming that there was smoke and fire below and they must go up, not down. Mr. York, Mr. Coll, Mr. Bailey and Mr. Stabile headed up the stairs with the man and woman. At the same time, Mr. Clark and Mr. DiFrancesco went into the 81st floor, to search for a Fuji Bank executive who was calling for help.

The heavy-set woman, who was wearing a tent-like dress, struggled so much to breathe that Mr. DiFrancesco gave her his backpack, so she could breathe into it, perhaps getting somewhat clearer air, he said. But even that did not help. Ultimately, there were about 15 of them, as they encountered other people in the stairwell who also were looking for someplace with less smoke to go.

20 people actaully survived the collapse of both towers - 14 (12 FDNY members, Port Authorithy Police officer
and civilian woman) survived collapse in Stairway B of North Tower. 2 others were in underground shopping
concourse and survived, As did 2 Port AUthority Police officers in elevator shaft (Jimeno, McLoughlin)

2 Survivors were in North tower stairway and literally rode the building down as it collapsed - emerging outside
in the rubble. One Giselle Guzman was last person rescue from WTC some 26 hours later when pulled from
debris pile.

In every disaster there are some who survive do to dumb luck, being in right place at right time ......

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS - Please Review This Link.
edit on 7/2/12 by argentus because: added source for off-site quotes

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by revolutionphase1

Originally posted by type0civ

I'm curious to know your age that day...

I was in 5th grade

also you asked, rhetorically, if your supposed to believe if that man survived the impact....lots of people survived...

How many of those surviors claim to have made eye contact with the plane right before it struck the tower?

Maybe this video will help, just created it.

he was a few floors above impact, my best guess is he would have been smothered in smoke within minutes and his hearing would be a bit off. also, people were seen jumping out of the building if above the crash since there was no way out right?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

In every disaster there are some who survive do to dumb luck, being in right place at right time ......

I think you meant "due", not do. I fail to see how YOU'VE progressed from the 5th grade. As for your "dumb luck" theory....thats exactly what it is.......dumb.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I think you guys might be overlooking this odd video

Notice how at 0:36 he says what soon becomes the official story. He says it randomly too.

And notice the guy in the suit behind him just walking back and forth. And how he is asked "what role are you playing?" Just seems odd.
edit on 4-2-2012 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by oniraug

Seemed to have missed my post

In South Tower was a way out - Stairway A which was intact because of elevator machinery

Most of those who jumped were from North Tower where was no way out

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

If you look REALLY close, the whole block looks taped off. There is a possibility everyone on that street, is an actor. Construction workers and all. Good eye

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
hoax bin here we come !

lol

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 4-2-2012 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

May I suggest you go to wellaware1 - spend some time looking and studying the videos clips. Then think about posting a very short reply that suggests hoax.

The fact you wrote such a short reply suggests to me that you are lazy and very quick to come to a conclusion. Do some research and don't be so quick to call hoax - you may be wrong and you may just start looking like a paid shill. Just letting you know my thoughts - no offence intended - I get a little sick of - hoax - threads been done already and the old favourite - pics or it didn't happen.

Just suggesting you do some research - for your own sake. By the way do you have the line in yellow above your reply/comments box - You are an experienced contributor to ATS. Please be an example for our newer members and make every post matter? Just wondering.

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

What does nvm mean?

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Did anyone notice in the video clip where people are running away as the smoke starts to billow all through the street - there is a guy running - he runs one way and then the camera shows that the smoke is moving in from every direction - there is a guy running with what appears to be a professional standard television camera on his shoulder.

What was that about? And the footage we are watching - so very still, focussed and very professionally shot??!! Just wondering - professional camera person paid to be in the right spot at the right time??!!

Wasn't it John F Kennedy who said that things don't happen by coincidence - THINGS ARE MADE TO HAPPEN. Who knows how many mind controlled - paid actors were involved - in all fairness they may not have known the full extent of the 'show' they were in - I just wish they would come forward and ease their conscience - although - if they are psychopaths, sociopaths or narcissists -- they will never own up.

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by revolutionphase1

Not defending nor chastising this gentleman in your video, but people say they see lots of stuff in traumatic experiences. Mainly the reason why eye-witness accounts are among the most unreliable means of proving anything about an event.

Many studies have shown distortion of accounts occur. Just food for thought
edit on 4-2-2012 by ownbestenemy because: Whoops...meant unreliable!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

True, they are the most reliable. Especially when they are faked. Like i said in another thread, if you controll the witnesses, victims, terrorist & the media....you controll the whole situation. Couple hundred thousand dollars will turn anyone a "witness".

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

simply amazing thanks for sharing

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join