<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by superman2012

reply to post by superman2012

I understand that you want Iran to be your perfect shining Islamic Knight - but you are quit silly. You wanted a list of the documented conflicts, and I gave it to you.

No. I know better. I know Iran is not "my perfect shining Islamic Knight" (should I be swooning?). I asked for a very specific list, that for some unknown reason, no one can give to me. There is no time limit, care to try again?

How many do you want?

How many do you got?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Thats funny...

How many times have Arab countries united to attack Israel? A direct result of Arab countries joining together to attack Israel is one of the main reason Israel has Gaza, the West Bank and the Golan Heights (not forgetting the Sinai which was returned to Egypt).

Best of luck to Iran... The only result if there is another conflict is going to be the Arab countries once again whining to the UN about lost territory.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Kindly provided by our resident Iranian Propagandist.

english.farsnews.com...

"Wherever Iran interferes, it announces it in a very straightforward manner. For instance, we interfered in confrontations against Israel, which resulted in the (Lebanese) victory in the 33-day war and (Palestinians' victory in) the 22-day (Gaza) war," Ayatollah Khamenei said, addressing millions of Friday Prayers worshippers on Tehran University Campus today.

Though I think that his description of "victory" seems a little revisionist.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Thats funny...
Best of luck to Iran... The only result if there is another conflict is going to be the Arab countries once again whining to the UN about lost territory.

I enjoy a chuckle .
Let me in on your joke.
Is it innocent men and women killed that makes you laugh or maybe the American Flag Draped Caskets.
Tell me please sir, I could use a laugh.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

I understand that you want Iran to be your perfect shining Islamic Knight - but you are quit silly. You wanted a list of the documented conflicts, and I gave it to you.

No. I know better. I know Iran is not "my perfect shining Islamic Knight" (should I be swooning?). I asked for a very specific list, that for some unknown reason, no one can give to me. There is no time limit, care to try again?

Again,the OP stated from a source that you can clearly see is PRO Iranian......Funny that you can take that as fact,that Israel is No match,but when given proof Israel has many times thwarted its opposition,you cherry pick the pros,like HISTORY is a given lie. Really its sad.

Yes, I have agreed with the lack of other media sources, try to keep up.
I have done the research, I really don't believe they are "no match", but they haven't fought anyone of this caliber before (lately). The reason I gave the present to 30 years ago, was that technology has changed, leadership has changed, the whole freaking world has changed. So if we are going to bring in the past, why don't we say that the Persians (Iranians) are weak because 300 Spartans held them off for a few days?
I find it more sad that no one can give me an answer and just try to muddy the waters with useless and infantile arguments. That's sad.

You have given NO proof. Just Opinion. Just Like the OP. Opinion,slanted on the side of IRAN. Israel is ranked 18th in Military spending. Colombia spends more,then Iran! This whole talk of Iran besting Israel is infantile. With your logic,America hasnt faced a worthy opponent,and could be bested by the likes of ANYONE........You know,technology changed,leadership has changed...............The whole freakin world has changed!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Again with Lebanon and the PLO.

I don't know why Iran would make a claim to helping them when they didn't say what exactly they did in the article. Weird. I think they are looking to take credit for something they didn't do.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

"Wherever Iran interferes, it announces it in a very straightforward manner. For instance, we interfered in confrontations against Israel, which resulted in the (Lebanese) victory in the 33-day war and (Palestinians' victory in) the 22-day (Gaza) war," Ayatollah Khamenei said, addressing millions of Friday Prayers worshippers on Tehran University Campus today.

Stardate: 14:16 | 2012-02-03

Says their Supreme Leader a full 6 years +/- AFTER the fact and which they and most of their ATS supporters have been denying any Iranian involvements for years.

Thanks for the headsup

Bookmarked.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
GOD,I hope so..Israel needs a good ass kicking..No wait they are chosen to be better than the rest of us by God..Good luck with that..lol

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

You have given NO proof. Just Opinion. Just Like the OP. Opinion,slanted on the side of IRAN. Israel is ranked 18th in Military spending. Colombia spends more,then Iran! This whole talk of Iran besting Israel is infantile. With your logic,America hasnt faced a worthy opponent,and could be bested by the likes of ANYONE........You know,technology changed,leadership has changed...............The whole freakin world has changed!

What proof do you need again? Sorry, the waters have become so muddy that I can barely see anymore! Israel is ranked 18th? Hmm..I can say I didn't know that. You have a source for that? I don't believe America has faced a worthy opponent and they have been bested. Afghanistan spends $512,620,000 on their military budget, USA $741,200,000,000. That was 2007 numbers. I'm sure the true numbers are way higher. So a country that spends more than 1400 x less than the US's budget kept you hopping for 10 years? Imagine one that spent $20,647,500,000 or 36 x less.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Notice no bragging of what they did, or any mention other than a cryptic, "we helped them"? Don't get me wrong, I am not 100% sure they didn't, I just think they are grandstanding to make themselves seem stronger.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
I enjoy a chuckle .
Let me in on your joke.
Is it innocent men and women killed that makes you laugh or maybe the American Flag Draped Caskets.
Tell me please sir, I could use a laugh.

Innocent men and women and children are killed everyday by the cowards who want Israel wiped off the map.

The funny part is this -

Israel no match for Iran military might

That very same line has been used by Arab countries throughout the years, with the result being lost territory. Arabs seem to rewrite history when it doesn't favor them (Like how Arab countries weren't massing on Israels border prior to the 6 day war), and like to try and foresee the future while always ignoring history.

As far as US draped coffins what does that have to do with Iran stating Israel would lose in a war between them?

I would rather die fighting against Iran and the evil they bring to the world, knowing I at least took a stand, rather than live a long life while cowering in the dark in hopes that evil doesn't find me simply because I have a differing opinion.

At what point in human history did we decide its ok for evil to exist? Is the standard we use as long as its in some other country we dont care? That ranks right up there with people wanting Russia and China to become the new world police thinking that they would protect freedom of speech, individual rights and independent thought.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Spin it anyway you'd like.
You asked for details and she provided them straight from their Supreme Leaders mouth.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Notice no bragging of what they did, or any mention other than a cryptic, "we helped them"? Don't get me wrong, I am not 100% sure they didn't, I just think they are grandstanding to make themselves seem stronger.

Its only Grandstanding,when it suits those with an agenda..........

"From now on, in any place, if any nation or any group con-fronts the Zionist regime, we will endorse and we will help. We have no fear expressing this,"

"The Americans and others should, and do, know that we have our own threats to confront the military threats and oil sanctions and when necessary. We will make use of them at the right time,"

"The goal of these sanctions is to force Iran to back down, but Iran will not back down,"

Yep......... lots of Grandstanding........

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I didn't spin anything, it was merely an observation, and she did not give me what I asked. I wish people would read my posts properly!

Cause God knows I do that all the time! /sarcasm

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Spin it anyway you'd like.
You asked for details and she provided them straight from their Supreme Leaders mouth.

The Ayatollah told a lie about Lebanon.... It makes one wonder, especially since the Ayatollah has also stated their nuclear program is peaceful and that a nuclear weapon is Haaram.

what to believe...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Gave up? Or just felt the need to give your buddy a little help. (Hint: he doesn't need it from you, he does just fine
)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
The Ayatollah told a lie about Lebanon.... It makes one wonder, especially since the Ayatollah has also stated their nuclear program is peaceful and that a nuclear weapon is Haaram.

what to believe...

The President told lies about Iraq.
It makes one wonder about the information about Iran.

What can you believe....

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Yep......... lots of Grandstanding........

More from the Iranian side than the West....

The view from the Gulf: America’s quiet go-between speaks

Oman's ruler, Sultan Qaboos bin Said, a longtime, discreet intermediary with Iran, says that Iran is seriously seeking a way out of American-led sanctions over its nuclear program and urges the United States to re-engage the regime on a variety of issues, not just its nuclear program.

“No one in the world can live on his own in today’s world,” the sultan said, referring to Iran.

“They don’t want to bring upon themselves more trouble. They know they are mistrusted and must convince the world of their peaceful intentions.”

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Yet Iran is to proud to dial it back down on their own...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

With china foregoing the sanctions and India now saying they won't, I wonder who else will not fall for these sanctions for the protection (possibly) of Israel?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Gave up? Or just felt the need to give your buddy a little help. (Hint: he doesn't need it from you, he does just fine
)

I do fine also.I don't spout OPINION as Fact.........

military strengths from across the globe

Israel is ranked better then Iran. Brazil is ranked better then Iran..........

Deny Ignorance......
edit on 5-2-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join