It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel no match for Iran military might

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by sonnny1

There is a reason why the Islamic countries use guerrilla warfare. It allows them to make people with down syndrome or they've raped into martyr-walking-bombs and not have to spend money on training people who suck with expensive equipment.
edit on 2012/2/4 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

Cant wait for someone to try and disprove this........

Star for ya.........

How can you disprove conjecture? Conjecture is a proposition that is unproven but is thought to be true and has not been disproven.

Why do you think this is conjecture? I happen to keep up on these things, and this isn't conjecture at all. This is a known Islamist terrorist ... er.... "freedom fighter" .... tactic. You can relieve your dishonour by becoming a martyr. You can be taken care of by providing your mentally deficient child to be a martyr. It is an HONOUR.

See, I wanted to believe the people like you. I did. Desperately.

But you fail to live up to the standards of reality. And the standards of the Middle East, North Africa's leaders are disgusting.

I did always prefer the Dark Knight. Or Lobo.

Then you have sources for your conjecture? I can't wait for them.

PS- I like the Dark Knight too and Lobo is way cool.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I'll look it up and see if I can find some of them again.

Edit to add:

www.tandfonline.com...

kms1.isn.ethz.ch... d%20Israeli%20Media%20on%20Female%20Suicide%20Terrorists.pdf

classes.maxwell.syr.edu...

-last one refers to the down syndrome case, but says that it was found the two women did not have down syndrome. I have however heard of a couple of other cases of this. I'll see if I can track them down.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

No match?

Well, let’s look at history…the US beat back the Brits to win independence and really hasn’t lost a war since (over 236 years). Politics (internal struggles) kept US from TOTAL victory in some conflicts but there has never been a LOSS or anything even CLOSE to a loss.

Iran and others should feel lucky that US isn’t of the same mindset as the leaders of the Roman Empire or Nazi Germany because US would likely already OWN the entire world…like a boss.

Imagine if the mindset of US was DOMINATE and CONQUER. The countries US already went to war with would be US territory rather than the supported and propped-up allies they are today; US would have bases in all of them with dominant military force aimed at the next target. The US economy would have already collapsed Russia, North Korea and China and there would be no war…except maybe a civil war…because there would be nobody left to defeat.

While all these two-bit dictators (and their ridiculous cronies here in US and abroad) talk trash about US and our perceived intention to control the world, just think what it would be like if that REALLY was the case.

McD’s and Starbucks on EVERY corner if we wanted…whether they wanted it or NOT!!

Good thing American's aren't like that!!

edit on 4-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

That's great and all, and I do see your point, but, this thread is entitled, " Israel no match for Iran military might". Not USA.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSinFull

looks pretty even. an if either has some unknown emp, that pretty much will ground air.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

reply to post by seabag

That's great and all, and I do see your point, but, this thread is entitled, " Israel no match for Iran military might". Not USA.

Uhmm....I was explaining how that is wrong, sir!

Iran is no match for Israel...because Israel has beaten back everyone in the region, and the simple fact that ANY attack against Israel will be an attack against US. This is what "ally" means for those who don't comprehend.

Even though YOU (and others) fail to comprehend this truth, Iran is well aware. Iran is trying to bring this upon the world because its Iran's religious DUTY to usher in the 12th imam. Maybe some day you'll get it.

edit on 4-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Uhmm....I was explaining how that is wrong, sir!

Uhmm...no. You were explaining how the US would beat Iran, not Israel. Go back and read your post.

Iran is no match for Israel...because Israel has beaten back everyone in the region, and the simple fact that ANY attack against Israel will be an attack against US. This is what "ally" means for those who don't comprehend.

Israel has said it doesn't need the help. This thread is about Israel and Iran...not their allies. Threads are supposed to be about the title for those that don't comprehend.

Even though YOU (and others) fail to comprehend this truth, Iran is well aware. Iran is trying to bring this upon the world because its Iran's religious DUTY to usher in the 12th imam. Maybe some day you'll get it.

Maybe do some homework about the 12th Imam. For someone who said they were taking me to school, I didn't realize I was teaching the class.

Edit:

Israel has beaten back everyone in the region

Everyone!!?!?
There must be quite a few undocumented wars then!

edit on 4-2-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Lebanon, Egypt, Syria, Palestine, Jordan, Transjordan, Iraq, as the out in the open direct conflicts with Israel. So not taking into account the "non-traditional" warfare, like where Syria and Iran have heavily supported Hezbollah.

www.icsresources.org...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Lebanon, Egypt, Syria, Palestine, Jordan, Transjordan, Iraq, as the out in the open direct conflicts with Israel. So not taking into account the "non-traditional" warfare, like where Syria and Iran have heavily supported Hezbollah.

www.icsresources.org...

Lebanon: Not really a threat to Israel
Egypt: More than 30 years ago
Syria: More than 40 years ago
Palestine: I said besides the PLO
Jordan: More than 40 years ago
TransJordan: Was renamed Jordan, 60 years ago
Iraq: declared war on Israel in 1948, with some actions against Israel in 1948, 1967, and 1973.

I believe I asked for something, anything within the last 30 years, or more recent, besides the PLO.
It is admirable that you are fighting seabag's battles, but, please post something relevant to what I was asking.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
If Iran is attacked, it will start a chain reaction of events that eventually leads to the muslim liberation of palestine, and occupation of Israel and who ever dwells there. Simple as.

And then you woke up
. Israel will never be defeated in battle again, only by a dumb peace deal will they conquered for a spell.

Iran and the willing Arab nations will try but they will lose quite badly.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I understand that you want Iran to be your perfect shining Islamic Knight - but you are quit silly. You wanted a list of the documented conflicts, and I gave it to you.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Your first link is about Al-Queda. As I am sure you are aware, they are predominately a Sunni group, whereas Iran is a Shia group. (They usually don't get along.)

Your second link talks about how the female suicide bomber does so for the same reasons as a male bomber. Nationalist motives. Maybe you should read the whole article, it is very interesting.

Your third link appears to be someone's class paper on a subject, and that is not very impartial, and like you said, it had nothing to do with Down Syndrome.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
"Blast hits Egypt's gas pipeline to Israel"

"CAIRO | Sun Feb 5, 2012 12:41am GMT

CAIRO (Reuters) - An explosion hit a gas pipeline running from Egypt to Israel Sunday, witnesses and state television reported."

uk.reuters.com...

Well there go the CONTRACTS with (,,the cataracts,little humor),,Egypt.
Looks like they just went into the
NULL and VOID, Diplomatic language. Section.

Guess that goes for the Armastice As Well.

You know Camp David.

Me.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I understand that you want Iran to be your perfect shining Islamic Knight - but you are quit silly. You wanted a list of the documented conflicts, and I gave it to you.

No. I know better. I know Iran is not "my perfect shining Islamic Knight" (should I be swooning?). I asked for a very specific list, that for some unknown reason, no one can give to me. There is no time limit, care to try again?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

No. I know better. I know Iran is not "my perfect shining Islamic Knight" (should I be swooning?). I asked for a very specific list, that for some unknown reason, no one can give to me. There is no time limit, care to try again?

Again,the OP stated from a source that you can clearly see is PRO Iranian......Funny that you can take that as fact,that Israel is No match,but when given proof Israel has many times thwarted its opposition,you cherry pick the pros,like HISTORY is a given lie. Really its sad.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I did read all of those articles, and many others. The things you asked for proof on are in them.

Your turn.

All the groups cooperate. Why do you think that Iran released Bin Laden's sons from house arrest? On the high levels, these groups have been cooperating under the "enemy of my enemy" or the idea that you don't go after another follower over an infidel.

So your sectarian division is only useful for understanding the actors, instead you are using it to spin stories of the impossibility of cooperation.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

How many do you want?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Again,the OP stated from a source that you can clearly see is PRO Iranian......Funny that you can take that as fact,that Israel is No match,but when given proof Israel has many times thwarted its opposition,you cherry pick the pros,like HISTORY is a given lie. Really its sad.

Yes, I have agreed with the lack of other media sources, try to keep up.
I have done the research, I really don't believe they are "no match", but they haven't fought anyone of this caliber before (lately). The reason I gave the present to 30 years ago, was that technology has changed, leadership has changed, the whole freaking world has changed. So if we are going to bring in the past, why don't we say that the Persians (Iranians) are weak because 300 Spartans held them off for a few days?
I find it more sad that no one can give me an answer and just try to muddy the waters with useless and infantile arguments. That's sad.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikeprodigy
Israel has a arsenal of nukes Iran does not.

Very true and I think Israel would not hestitate to nuke them.

We know Israel had F4s in the air with nukes and said they would have used them if they had not have defeated Egypt and the rest in their little tussle years ago...

I don't think Israel will ever back down, even if the US and England insisted...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I did read all of those articles, and many others. The things you asked for proof on are in them.

Your turn.

All the groups cooperate. Why do you think that Iran released Bin Laden's sons from house arrest? On the high levels, these groups have been cooperating under the "enemy of my enemy" or the idea that you don't go after another follower over an infidel.

So your sectarian division is only useful for understanding the actors, instead you are using it to spin stories of the impossibility of cooperation.

Ok, so Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Al-queda, and who else were all in on 9/11? And no, your articles were contradictory to what you were trying to prove, you yourself admitted as much in your last link. So one must wonder why you even put it up?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join