It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel no match for Iran military might

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by Aeons
There is a reason why the Islamic countries use guerrilla warfare. It allows them to make people with down syndrome or they've raped into martyr-walking-bombs and not have to spend money on training people who suck with expensive equipment.
edit on 2012/2/4 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

So let me get this Straight.

Your siding with Israel because there may be a chance Iran will develope a nuke, and then may use it against Israel.
Iran is threatening Israels existence.

Now Israel , who Has Nukes, Throught the Samson Option, IS Threatening every Major City of every Country

that they can hit, and that sits well with you.

Really?

You do know America and Soviet Union had a "Sampson option" also,with just shear amount of Nukes,no mandate needed. You do know America and the Soviet Union/Russia have brought there stockpiles down.
You also know Iran signed NOT to produce these weapons,but has hidden nuclear facility's,not letting inspectors see for themselves.Iran is also a Theocratic Government,where GOD and its prophecy's rule the land.

And you wonder WHY a country,who's been to war with ALL it neighbors,at one time or another,feels Iran is a threat?

Ive said this before ill say it again.

North Korea in the guise of "Peaceful Nuclear ambitions',built a bomb.
Iran is attempting it,regardless of what the naysayers have to say.

Israel has Nukes,everyone knows it. But they haven't wiped Iran off the map. That speaks volumes.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

You kind of muddied the waters just enough that you probably believe what you wrote.
By shear numbers , the US, Russia would have destroyed the planet by nuking EACH OTHER.

Isreal, Samson Option, Is Terrorizing EVERY country that their nukes will Reach.

That my friend is Terrorism, Plain and Simple.

Who are the bad guy again, seems the US is backing the wrong dog, if Terror is the enemy.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Then leave the little piece of desert dust alone.

All those countries have lots to do. They have vast resources, money, trade routes.... and they manage to do NOTHING useful with any of it.

They should turn their attentions to not sucking, and away from the tiny piece of desert dust with (gasp) Jews on it.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

You kind of muddied the waters just enough that you probably believe what you wrote.
By shear numbers , the US, Russia would have destroyed the planet by nuking EACH OTHER.

Isreal, Samson Option, Is Terrorizing EVERY country that their nukes will Reach.

That my friend is Terrorism, Plain and Simple.

Who are the bad guy again, seems the US is backing the wrong dog, if Terror is the enemy.

That was the whole point. US,and Russia didnt need a Sampson Option.
With your very definition,Russia and the US are the terrorists,because they have them,and at anytime could use them.That includes ANY nation with Nuclear weapons.....Your definition of course......

When a Theocratic based Government,that believes in prophesies of a 12th Iman, has ANY inclination of building a Nuclear bomb,EVERY nation around them, should be on alert.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
It does not matter who has the nukes. If there is one left on the planet there will always be a nuke race. Lets say Iran did have nukes, we dealt with them and they were not a threat to the world anymore, does that mean we have eliminated the only threat on the planet?

This entire issue would be resolved if everyone disarmed, what benefit does one nuke have to anybody? Even if Iran is dealt with they will just find someone else to pick on. When the technology was found it should of been concealed so none of the morons at the top could put us where we are today unless the threat is nothing here and they are waiting for something to return.

What genius actually thought nukes and uranium were good for our environment? The same pricks getting peace prizes is my guess.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Its the little piece of dust , thats screaming for blood!!

The little dust is not surrounded by hostile forces plotting their demise.

I would love, personally, to be looking at CGI ufo vids.

But i feel another Iraq BS situation is coming,

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
So if anyone has them, everyone should. But no one should have them.

I don't get you guys. You are anti-proliferation....except where you are for total proliferation.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Its the little piece of dust , thats screaming for blood!!

The little dust is not surrounded by hostile forces plotting their demise.

I would love, personally, to be looking at CGI ufo vids.

But i feel another Iraq BS situation is coming,

I see you are feeling like you are losing this argument. Which is true enough.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeprodigy

Correct but Russia and China do.
Hopefully we will just sit this one out as it is clearly not our fight and watch israel glow green in the night sky for thousands of years.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Let the games begin!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
When a Theocratic based Government,that believes in prophesies of a 12th Iman, has ANY inclination of building a Nuclear bomb,EVERY nation around them, should be on alert.

Really , you use this as a arguement.
In the 2008 GOP race, their was if I remember 8 starting Candiates.

Six of them, 6, SIX, six ... said GOD told them to run.

Who are the nutjobs.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I see you are feeling like you are losing this argument. Which is true enough.

Reread the post, I crushed you.
I,m just being polite about it.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

When Israel won the the six day war in 1967, they won against four nations. How did this tiny nation win? God is on their side. To go against Israel is to go against God Himself.

When I have brought them again from the people, gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations; then shall they know that I am LORD their God, who caused them to be led into captivity among the gentiles, but I have gathered them to their own land, and have left none of them any more [in exile]. Neither will I hide My face any more from them: for I have poured out My spirit upon the house of Israel, says the Lord GOD.
Ezek. 39:27-29

What is this in reference to? Check one chapter back.

14 “Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it? 15 You will come from your place in the far north, you and many nations with you, all of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army. 16 You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land. In days to come, Gog, I will bring you against my land, so that the nations may know me when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.

17 “‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: You are the one I spoke of in former days by my servants the prophets of Israel. At that time they prophesied for years that I would bring you against them. 18 This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign LORD. 19 In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20 The fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground. 21 I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign LORD. Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22 I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23 And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.’

edit on 4-2-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Who are the nutjobs.

God told me to run for office and God told me to prepare my government to support the take over of the World by my personal invisible friend, is not exactly the same thing.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Please. Please don't. Just don't. I know that that stuff works in your Church, I get updates about it from those in the Churches this meme is running through strongly.

Leave the Meta-Narrative out of this discussion.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Who are the nutjobs.

Saying God told you to run for the Presidency,and making decisions based on a Supreme Leader's word,based on prophecy,or his Version of the Korans meanings,are two VERY different things.If you cant see that,then I feel for you. In the End,one man decides the lives of the Iranian people. Its NOT God,BTW......................

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

God told me to run for office and God told me to prepare my government to support the take over of the World by my personal invisible friend, is not exactly the same thing.

Now your claiming to know what God said.......

And Iran is taking over the World.... when was this agreed on, or is this you again projecting.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Ummm...
You did not read your history correct, it was 4 not 3.
The stain we call israel attacked the US and was victorious, but in our defense we did not shoot back, mostly because our fighters were recalled.
Remember the U.S.S LIBERTY.
Here you will find a wealth of factual information.
So, yeah israel is more than a match for whatever country they go up against, as long as they controll "key" people.
Backstabbing country should be cleansed.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Now your claiming to know what God said.......

And Iran is taking over the World.... when was this agreed on, or is this you again projecting.

God hasn't confided in me recently.

No, this is me understanding what the prophecy of the 12th Imam is about and recognizing the overall strategy the upper-crust of the Islamic Pan-Statists are using.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Im not going to buy this whole Iman crap.
We are talking about nuclear power, and the off chance of nuclear weapons.

Bogeymen on either side is not what this OP or the Iran threat is about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join