It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel no match for Iran military might

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Yes. Is it still on the site? Unless you save the actual website data, a screen cap could just be a photoshoped session.

If you have to claim that what someone says is photoshop, you don't understand what photoshop is then.

Not saying you're wrong. I'm saying a print screen is not proof.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
even the roman empire collapsed, or the british or mongol, where are they today? it all ends one day buddy

The Soviet Union collapsed yet Russia is still here and armed to the teeth. If the supposed US "Empire" collapses. Germany will still be Germany, Western Europe will be Western Europe, Japan and South Korea will still be Japan and South Korea etc etc etc

What territory will disappear?

Alaska and Hawaii?

We may have to give back Canada and Mexico.
But, I think Mexico may want to keep California

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Nope. Mainland America is unconquerable. The United States, Mexico, and Canada will never fall. It very well may reorganize, trade lands, and many other things, but ultimately it will always return to the same.

To my memory, no nation on North America has ever truly lost land. Take Mexico for example. Mexico was basically conquered by the United States, and yet they let them become independent, taking only what Mexico had claimed but barely occupied.

Canadians will never allow their country to fall, and the US would fight for it. Mexico is too corporate to ever see itself taken over, and the United State, quite frankly, can never fall, though it is the most likely to explode into civil war. Even so, whoever won that war, the world would see the US return.

It's simply a product of conditions present. You can't fill an entire continent with just three nations and hundreds of millions of people unified to their flags with guns by their hands to defend it and expect to see that ever collapse.

It's just not possible.

Some nations, through chance, find themselves made immortal to conquest. I would say these nations are Russia. China, The United States, and I could probably find a few more if I tried.
edit on 5-2-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This fella obviously doesn't know that Israel is host of the world's 2nd larget fleet of fighter jets. Not to mention the fact that the nation that host's the largest fleet is the one that supplied all those jets to that little sliver of land they call Israel.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

Typical response.... try to pay attention -
Wikipedia - Ahmadenijad and Israel
At the bottom of that page is a list of source references.

Source #1 - IRIB article archive.

Source #2 - NYT is the text of Ahmadenijads speech.

Please provide your evidence that I photoshopped the image please.

Or are you taking a play out of Irans playbook on making wild accusations you cant support in hopes of diverting atention away from the truth / facts that dont support your argument.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

He accused me of photoshopping the article, which I did nothing of the sort. He is making a false claim he cant support, like ahmadenijad and a peaceful nuke program.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ancient Champion

Originally posted by mikeprodigy
Israel has a arsenal of nukes Iran does not.

And you know this how? Did you go over to Iran and check?

I would guess no. Just guessing but, I believe that this statement was made over the plethora of reports stating that Iran does not. Just guessing though.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
still arguing this topic?
The Arabs fighting mentality is still riding a horse and wielding a Scimitar.

Israeli tactics :Israel gets Ready For War

its old yes but it paints a relevant picture
edit on 5-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Horse and scimitar?
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Unless you weren't talking about Iran?
edit on 5-2-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

The number one reason why the US has staged itself over there. We can't stop Israel so the US Military has to make sure it gets the job done right. Or so they think. If Iran gets attacked all of that region if a war zone even more than current or before. The US has lost it's grip and support in that region immensely. It's just insane.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Horse and scimitar?
www.telegraph.co.uk...

OK you win......Folks WWIII has been cancelled do to Iran expending all of its Ordnance on its Military Execises, please stay tuned for further information. thank you!!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Hahahaha. I love arguing with people that do no research.

Edit: Star for you, because you made me chuckle.
edit on 5-2-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

That is not the Israeli army testing a nuke. That is a 280mm artillery test of a battlefield nuke in the Nevada desert in the late 1950's.

Break.com - US military testing battle filed nuke

It was a Armed Forces Special Operations video documenting the test. The video you posted is chopped from the video linked at break.com

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I graduated from the Persian Gulf War College....which one did you go to?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

That is not the Israeli army testing a nuke. That is a 280mm artillery test of a battlefield nuke in the Nevada desert in the late 1950's.

Break.com - US military testing battle filed nuke

It was a Armed Forces Special Operations video documenting the test. The video you posted is chopped from the video linked at break.com

yes I know but it makes a point and paints a nice picture of the battlefield to come

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
hope israel & iran wipe each other off the face of the earth. 2 problems gone in one fell swoop.

muslims & jews always seem to be at the center of all the worlds major problems.

iranian government are a bunch of nutjobs .

and who was it that turned Jesus over to the romans ? hmmmmmmm

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by ALF88

Typical response.... try to pay attention -
Wikipedia - Ahmadenijad and Israel
At the bottom of that page is a list of source references.

Source #1 - IRIB article archive.

Source #2 - NYT is the text of Ahmadenijads speech.

Please provide your evidence that I photoshopped the image please.

Or are you taking a play out of Irans playbook on making wild accusations you cant support in hopes of diverting atention away from the truth / facts that dont support your argument.

Please provide us with the original speeches as the Mainstream cannot be trusted in that regard.

It has been proven, it is a FACT, that Ahmadinejad has NEVER SAID that Israel has to be wiped of the map or anything similar to that claim!

Again he has NEVER said what you accuse him of. You are either a LIAR or grossly misinformed, but being misinformed regarding that statement is almost impossible.

You are the one who was not able to provide a link, you are the one who posted a picture of a website. You were the one who tried to sell us a picture as proof for a proven lie! You, with all due respect, are a liar!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Levelsquare
hope israel & iran wipe each other off the face of the earth. 2 problems gone in one fell swoop.

muslims & jews always seem to be at the center of all the worlds major problems.

iranian government are a bunch of nutjobs .

and who was it that turned Jesus over to the romans ? hmmmmmmm

unfortunately Zionism is Global.

Remember to always separate Israel from Zionism. Its that you hate that Crapitalism has failed you and Zionist greed has consumed American middle class .not the peaceful Israeli population that will live among the Palestinians as a common people

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

I graduated from the Persian Gulf War College....which one did you go to?

Persian gulf war? Which one? Sorry, they muddied the waters on the names of them. First persian gulf war? the gulf war (operation desert storm)?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

All the same...See the Arabs have an Air about them. They dont role their sleeves up for hard work.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join