It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel no match for Iran military might

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

FYI Isreal could nuke this planet three times ovber and wipe us all off the map so please do not underestimate the power of isreal.

My friend you are surely misinformed.

Try guessing what they might have.

They have short range and long range nukes my friend.

They could make peace real quick in the middle east lets leave it at that.

If they wanted to wipe most of the middleeast off they map they could.

In a molecular minute.

Flash bang.

Game set match.

they have been holding back.

And if they do unleash their militart might you and I will not be around to witness it I can tell you that. because it will set off a chain reaction of destruction.

Do you doubt this as well?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by casenately

No i'm not refering to his eagerness. What i wanted to say that most of the arab world is Salafi/Wahhabi fundamentals, mostly sponsored by Saudis. In constrast Iran is consisted mostly of jafarist, who aren't fundamentalists, except for the mahdi followers, which are "shia fundamentals".
Many people ask why Syria is Iran ally. It's simple. In Syria second biggest religious group is alawi islam, and syrian government is consisted of alawites[Assad is alawite]. It's a branch of shia islam which is very "liberal" in contrast to other islam religious groups. So therefore the most obvious choice is to backup country whose religion is similar, like Iran.
So it's safer for middle east and world that Assad will remain in power. I assume you people you don't want to have middle east ruled by muslim brotherhood.

edit on 5-2-2012 by piotrburz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

what about fallout? they have a space ship in orbit to wait it all out? They would be scorned by the world, and have kids born with three arms for years.

the answer IMO, is peace and intelligence not war and power.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by piotrburz

agree to disagree.

I really dont have anything else I want to say about this. moving on with life.

have a good day.

be well.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by sonnny1

Gave up? Or just felt the need to give your buddy a little help. (Hint: he doesn't need it from you, he does just fine
)

I do fine also.I don't spout OPINION as Fact.........

military strengths from across the globe

Israel is ranked better then Iran. Brazil is ranked better then Iran..........

Deny Ignorance......
edit on 5-2-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

Yes, I believe I introduced that little site during the last little "debate" on Iran. My point is still the same, Israel has not fought anyone in the top 20 during the last 30 years....still waiting for ANYONE to give me what I asked for. Quite strange there are still no takers.
I am trying to deny ignorance, but some people insist on burying their head in the sand.

Edit: and no. you do not do fine. you do ok.
edit on 5-2-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by sonnny1

That list has Germany one rank lower than Iran.
Any bets here who would win between the two?

www.globalfirepower.com...

Just curious , where does the US rank

Where does Afganistan rank, you know , the country that took the US to a draw.

I know the answer! Afghanistan #51, US #1. Don't forget all the homemade bombs that were killing all the technologically superior soldiers too. Now imagine what would happen if the US decided to fight this war for Israel. Afghanistan was 10 years...12 goes into 51 4.25 times, so if they haven't changed a thing since then, that would be 42.5 years for them to "win" in Iran. Oh right, but you have a much bigger, more trained army than Afghanistan.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

does nobody remember the 6 day war (worst case losses.israel 983 dead, egypt,jordan,syria,iraq combined 25,500 dead).
or the yom kippur war (worst case losses.israel 2800 dead,400 tanks destroyed,102 aircraft lost egypt,syria,iraq jordan,18500 dead,destroyed 2300 tanks,514 aircraft.19 naval vessels sunk)
i am not blatantly pro israel but they can fight,boys and girls trained in their teens,severely good homegrown weapons.....remember its not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

No match?

Well, let’s look at history…the US beat back the Brits to win independence and really hasn’t lost a war since (over 236 years). Politics (internal struggles) kept US from TOTAL victory in some conflicts but there has never been a LOSS or anything even CLOSE to a loss.

Iran and others should feel lucky that US isn’t of the same mindset as the leaders of the Roman Empire or Nazi Germany because US would likely already OWN the entire world…like a boss.

Imagine if the mindset of US was DOMINATE and CONQUER. The countries US already went to war with would be US territory rather than the supported and propped-up allies they are today; US would have bases in all of them with dominant military force aimed at the next target. The US economy would have already collapsed Russia, North Korea and China and there would be no war…except maybe a civil war…because there would be nobody left to defeat.

While all these two-bit dictators (and their ridiculous cronies here in US and abroad) talk trash about US and our perceived intention to control the world, just think what it would be like if that REALLY was the case.

McD’s and Starbucks on EVERY corner if we wanted…whether they wanted it or NOT!!

Good thing American's aren't like that!!

edit on 4-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)
Plz change your attitude then.
Don't give your moral s*it.
It's easy to just type on keyboard....
Ha ha, are you yanks always living in dreams???

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
If you ask me, I think that the whole Zionist /Israel ruse is set up to lure all the worlds Jews into one place the size of a spittle stain on a map and then have them just erased one day.

Thankfully logic is self apparent and people who have worked their whole lives wont just move there with all their wealth and dedicate it to a few maniacs in government.

Like THEY are the Jews.

If anything they are "representatives" of the Jewish people in a formalized nation made sovereign by the UN and accepted by some in that sovereignty. Their role is to provide a legality and structure to their physical boundaries. Instead the Israeli government interprets their destiny, Faith, Validity as Jews, Purpose, and reason for being.

They hide behind the Jews whom they have usurped and use them, ultimately to their repeated bondage.
I know that they are a strong people and will overcome this. I hope there is enough of the real Jewish people left that nothing is lost of them.

The people currently occupying Israel have been lied to. It is SOOO dangerous to surround yourself with enemies in a pot hole. Its like being in a knife fight in a closet with 7 inmates. Who the hell said that was a good idea. Oh yeah, and bring all your families wealth and invest/ give it to your people. They mean them.

The Jewish people should have free educations paid for by the Israeli government world wide. They have no Infrastructure like highways, aqueducts, etc on large a scale. Some maybe, utilities can be complicated, but really they have a large defense budget. Where is all that money going. That is not even mentioning state organized Arms trade. a

They sell services and technology. Why is not every Jewish person in the world given help in some form. A poor Jew in Brooklyn has nothing to thank the Israeli government for. Why do they decide who gets the Jewish Identity. Their blight is an entire group of peoples.

They are being lured there for a knock out blow. IMO

edit on 4-2-2012 by casenately because: fix

Yep! I think that, too. The Book of Revelations would not disagree with your theories!

Good to read some wide awake words making sense of the insanity. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertruck99

does nobody remember the 6 day war (worst case losses.israel 983 dead, egypt,jordan,syria,iraq combined 25,500 dead).
or the yom kippur war (worst case losses.israel 2800 dead,400 tanks destroyed,102 aircraft lost egypt,syria,iraq jordan,18500 dead,destroyed 2300 tanks,514 aircraft.19 naval vessels sunk)
i am not blatantly pro israel but they can fight,boys and girls trained in their teens,severely good homegrown weapons.....remember its not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog.

Anything from less than 30 years ago?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The countries only driven by war, always collapse when there isn't any war going on. For example roman empire.There were many other reasons but this one was most significant.
America in current state will fall if it be still following its present policy. And as for taking over the countries. Nowadays there's no need to incorporate conquered countries into homeland. It's better to have them as puppet state, which export most of their resources to the puppet's controller, than conquer them and have problems with insurgency. So we exactly follow the roman empire policy, but with modern and smarter policy.
See economic hitman on youtube.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
All i hear in this thread is a bunch of mid less warmongering. Both sides are wrong in War. especially in this one, a conflict with Iran will result in WW3 situation with a Nuclear war as a very possible option. If both sides don't wake up this world done for

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by Xcathdra

Innocent men and women and children are killed everyday by the cowards who want Israel wiped off the map.

Innocent men and women and children are killed everyday by the cowards who want Palestine wiped off the map. This is the root cause of the problems between Iran and Israel.

That very same line has been used by Arab countries throughout the years, with the result being lost territory. Arabs seem to rewrite history when it doesn't favor them (Like how Arab countries weren't massing on Israels border prior to the 6 day war), and like to try and foresee the future while always ignoring history.

They are ignoring history like you are ignoring facts. Israel having nukes is the only way the stand a chance against Iran. Just look at the numbers.

As far as US draped coffins what does that have to do with Iran stating Israel would lose in a war between them?

If a war broke out between Israel and Iran America would get dragged into it by Israels constant begging.

I would rather die fighting against Iran and the evil they bring to the world, knowing I at least took a stand, rather than live a long life while cowering in the dark in hopes that evil doesn't find me simply because I have a differing opinion.

All the countries that have been attacked by Iran recently can sure testify to Iran's evil.

The interesting thing about these statistics, is that there are only two possible ways Israel would "prevail" in a war with Iran. One is a tactical nuclear strike which destroys all Irans offensive capability or severely cripples it. Two, is to have the US do its fighting for them They (the Israelis) are good at short decisive incursions but cannot fight a protracted war. In either case its hard to imagine how they will pull it off without being annihilated. Its a shame for the people in both countries who dont want war and are caught in the middle of this.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sablicious
The Jews are racist and delusional

The Iranians are fundamentalists

The US are warmongers

The Chinese are irredentist

The Russians are still wistful about the good ol' days

What an intriguing powder keg.

you are wrong that Israel represents the Jews. otherwise you're list right

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

Uh, what? Probably 3/4th of the time Israel takes the initiative and attacks while we are over here babbling over what to do. And they have been attacked multiple times by their allied muslims enemies (1948, six day war, war in 67-70, Yom kipper War, just to name a few). And yes we do provide them aid with weapons and such, but, last time i checked thats what allies kinda do nowadays. But back to the main topic IMO Israel would crush the Iranian army, and its allies as it has done times before.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by openminded2011

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by Xcathdra

Innocent men and women and children are killed everyday by the cowards who want Israel wiped off the map.

Innocent men and women and children are killed everyday by the cowards who want Palestine wiped off the map. This is the root cause of the problems between Iran and Israel.

That very same line has been used by Arab countries throughout the years, with the result being lost territory. Arabs seem to rewrite history when it doesn't favor them (Like how Arab countries weren't massing on Israels border prior to the 6 day war), and like to try and foresee the future while always ignoring history.

They are ignoring history like you are ignoring facts. Israel having nukes is the only way the stand a chance against Iran. Just look at the numbers.

As far as US draped coffins what does that have to do with Iran stating Israel would lose in a war between them?

If a war broke out between Israel and Iran America would get dragged into it by Israels constant begging.

I would rather die fighting against Iran and the evil they bring to the world, knowing I at least took a stand, rather than live a long life while cowering in the dark in hopes that evil doesn't find me simply because I have a differing opinion.

All the countries that have been attacked by Iran recently can sure testify to Iran's evil.

The interesting thing about these statistics, is that there are only two possible ways Israel would "prevail" in a war with Iran. One is a tactical nuclear strike which destroys all Irans offensive capability or severely cripples it. Two, is to have the US do its fighting for them They (the Israelis) are good at short decisive incursions but cannot fight a protracted war. In either case its hard to imagine how they will pull it off without being annihilated. Its a shame for the people in both countries who dont want war and are caught in the middle of this.
I have heard that in order to destroy one of the Nuclear Facilities that is hidden beneath a mountain. Israel would have to use Nukes , I don't see America going to war with Iran thankfully. And yes no one wants this war except the governments and Religious fundementlist

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolieno99

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
When Israel won the the six day war in 1967, they won against four nations. How did this tiny nation win? God is on their side. To go against Israel is to go against God Himself.

Israel military outnumbered Hezbollah by at least a 6-to-1 ratio in the 2006 Lebanon War. And Israel performed poorly against Hezbollah. Currently Hezbollah has over 40,000 rockets pointed at Israel, 3 times the numbers they had in 2006.

God can draw the future into the past. Listen to what will happen. You can already know: DAY OF THE LORD NARRATIVE

Who are the Canaanites? LINK
edit on 5-2-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
If Iran is attacked, it will start a chain reaction of events that eventually leads to the muslim liberation of palestine, and occupation of Israel and who ever dwells there. Simple as.

Israel will make damned sure they are never occupied, If it appars to be ready come to that, Israel will institute a nuclear scorched Earth policy in the region even if it means taking themselves down as part of it.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
If Israel unleashed it's full wrath, they would handily destroy Iran. This isn't of their interest, though; their full wrath is just as dangerous to them as it would be to Iran.

Israel may be small, but the number of boots they can deploy has no bearing on the might of their well-oiled war machine. Unfortunately, as I see it anyway, in order for them to cripple Iran into submission they will have to unleash the near maximum hellfire they are capable of. This assumes Israel is capable of setting back Iran 100 years without ever needing to use a nuke. If Iran's military has been underestimated and they somehow defend against Israel's seemingly indefensible bombardment, I have no doubt nuclear weapons would be used. Not just once, but multiple times.

We could only "hope" that the leaders involved in this awful mess fully realize the consequences, and even the potential unintended consequences, that a war between Israel and Iran would bring. I'm not so optimistic. Both sides are stubborn, and the tensions which have been building for years will no doubt lead to a war that will drag along with it many nations. If not this year, in the near future. They can't kick the can much longer; something has got to give, and it won't be ideologies.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikeprodigy
Israel has a arsenal of nukes Iran does not.

And you know this how? Did you go over to Iran and check?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join