It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charles Krauthammer: Israel attack on Iran "certain"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Charles Krauthammer, colleague of David Ignatius at the Washington Post who wrote a column on Friday regarding his sources and interviews with Leon Pannetta, has announced that his sources (similar to Ignatius's) are correct and that Israel will, without a doubt, strike Iran this year.

I think it’s fairly certain the Israelis are going to attack or you would not have had this leak, deliberately coming this week from secretary of Defense through David Ignatius of The [Washington] Post saying that he thinks there is a high likelihood Israel is going to attack, and then he went ahead and specified when. He said three months, April, May or June. And you don’t say that unless there is obviously indications from the Israelis that they are going to do this even if they get and they are getting a signal from the United States not to do it.

dailycaller.com...

The drumbeat for war in Iran is all over the MSM this week.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Spring is always good for invasions it seems, Iraqi Freedom kicked off in March/03 I believe? The way the media is stoking the fires makes it too obvious that something big is gonna go down soon. I don't know if the Americans are pulling the Israelis leash or the other way around. Either way it means more of my brothers and sisters in green getting senselessly shot at in the name of protecting the country.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Could it be that Krauthammer has other, compelling reasons for such an assessment and while not exactly beating the drums for war with Iran, he definitely is helping to carry the base drum for the band?
You know what I mean?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
But the thing is...Israel will do specific strikes on nuclear facilities. It won't be a war. Iran won't directly retaliate, in fact I think they will try to appear to take the high ground and play the martyr. Its their money that will fight back with Hezbollah missles'
And then a new wave of embassy bombings, and retaliations...countries chasing groups, not fighting countries.

Then in 3 years Iran will 'almost' have nukes again, and the formula will repeat.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I would be surprised if Israel doesnt hit the plants.
They hit Syria, they hit Iraq. The reason for this whole BS scenario with the US involved, is Iran will hit back.

Israel wont like that.

top topics

join