It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awakening?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Disclaimer: This is a rather right-brained post, if any of it seems random or incoherent... Well, I hope you can get over it. (:

Until quite recently I was on the fence about "ascension" type beliefs and that anything significant would happen this year spiritually.

In the past week or so, however (oddly enough corresponding with the solar activity) I have been getting what I would call "insights" like no OTHER. I keep having these 'revelations' of sorts where I feel like I'm beginning to understand SO much about how our reality works.. There have been sudden insights about "illuminati", evolution, energy, reality, the universe, religion, etc, etc.. and today it really came together when I watched the following video..

I bawled during almost the entire thing, realizing that the way I've been seeing things was all wrong! I keep trying to come up with solutions that FIT the current paradigm (best example: Ron Paul 4 Prez) rather than just forgetting about it all together! THERE ARE NO RULES.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Welcome to the fold, friend. Something is coming...but I cannot tell you what, for no one on this earth knows for a fact...and if they do, they're not telling.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
THAT is a major breakthrough! You broke out of the propaganda matrix and I applaud you. As George Carlin said, "the game is rigged, folks!". Now that you've had time to digest the sudden shock of this revelation, how does the reality feel after swallowing the red pill?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
THAT is a major breakthrough! You broke out of the propaganda matrix and I applaud you. As George Carlin said, "the game is rigged, folks!". Now that you've had time to digest the sudden shock of this revelation, how does the reality feel after swallowing the red pill?

Well.. my reality feels great knowing that it doesn't have to fit into anyone else's version of reality. I guess I feel more & more like a "sovereign" as they would call it. I am in control. Not anyone else. 'Tis rather wonderful, and freeing, to be honest (:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
If you are truly a Compersionist, or can at least grasp the concept. That is indeed quite extraordinary.

Sounds like you've found your best friend. You.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Welcome to the shift!

2nd line

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
If you are truly a Compersionist, or can at least grasp the concept. That is indeed quite extraordinary.

Sounds like you've found your best friend. You.

So true about the best friend bit (:

I suppose you could say I'm a true compersionist, I def. get the concept, and I have talked with my boyfriend & he does as well. I think it makes more sense then the current way that we have relationships. Just me, though (:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Congrats. You've crawled out of Plato's cave, which in my opinion is the start of a never-ending journey of answer seeking.

Now's the time to explore! Learn and to become a philosopher. To start, I would suggest reading some philosophy, as there's not too much one can learn from a 15 minute video. Reading the Ancient classics such as Plato and Aristotle is a good place to start. Reading philosophy helps hone your logic and reason. Even if you don't agree with the authors philosophy, there is still so much you can take away.

Eventually you'll reach more modern philosophies; you'll dismantle God into a particle with Spinoza; you'll become Dionysus through Nietzsche; you'll feel nausea through Sartre; you'll explore metaphysics with Kant and Hume; you'll discuss politics with Machiavelli and Marx; you'll ponder thought with Descartes.

Eventually you gain the skill of "System Destroying"; being able to critically look at a system, tear it apart and destroy it using nothing but logic and reason. But all is not destroyed, the building material still remains, and you will create a system of your own, for you alone. You become dangerous.

Maybe one day you'll return to the cave to help others escape, or maybe the cave dwellers will not be ready ,and you'll become a martyr for you philosophy.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Sounds like fun, (:

I learned about a few of those guys in an Ethics class I took (Kant is one I remember.)

And I think I actually have some of Plato's work bookmarked somewhere, thanks for the advice/info.

top topics

join