It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada Primary Tonight 11 p.m. EST

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Why is Clark County taking so incredibly long to report their numbers? Did Paul win with such a margin that they are doing everything they possibly can to redistribute the numbers to bring Romney to around 50% and keep Paul in 3rd place? It's one thing to not be completely at 100% by now, but they hasn't been any new data for the past couple of hours.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Why is Clark County taking so incredibly long to report their numbers? Did Paul win with such a margin that they are doing everything they possibly can to redistribute the numbers to bring Romney to around 50% and keep Paul in 3rd place? It's one thing to not be completely at 100% by now, but they hasn't been any new data for the past couple of hours.

I think they are at 71% reporting, I agree it has taken WAY too long and it seems fishy

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I had a weird feeling about that too. I mean I wasn't expecting Paul to win, but I think it's odd that he was doing sow well in southern Nevada and then the one place you expect him to win comes in really late, with him in second and Romney on top. I know it's cliche and I am a Paul fan, and this is a conspiracy site.. but all that aside, this was fishy.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I had a weird feeling about that too. I mean I wasn't expecting Paul to win, but I think it's odd that he was doing sow well in southern Nevada and then the one place you expect him to win comes in really late, with him in second and Romney on top. I know it's cliche and I am a Paul fan, and this is a conspiracy site.. but all that aside, this was fishy.

Ron Paul DEMOLISHED in the special caucus in Vegas, winning 58% of the vote.

Here's a video. Notice how they cut the RP speaker off at the end -___-

I agree, very very fishy. Especially considering this special caucus is in Clark County, the county that we're still waiting on. If the whole county was like this, Paul would have won in a landslide.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join