It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What type of mindset does a majority of government bootlickers have?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
What type of mindset does a rank and file government bootlicker need to be to be selected for use by the new world order system?

-A just doing my job type
-An control addict
-A power addict
-A greedy cutthroat mercenary
-An ignorant goody two shoes type.
-A pyschopath getting into a position that suits his/her parasitic existance.
-Someone with a huge God complex.
-A sociopath being blackmailed into serving the system for thier XL bowl of gmo rations.
edit on 4-2-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hang up your black hat for a white one, I'm sure it'll turn grey in the slow grind of brainwashing.

edit on 4-2-2012 by Sachyriel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
An amoral intellectual.
second lines are awesome.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Sounds like someone about to enter a police acadamy.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
someone who is obsessed with a phantom and ridiculously judgemental and self righteous ?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
they are convinced they are in the know. really they are the sadest lot. If you are not related to these people running the world then you are in the same boat as the rest of us. You are a little more a. of the curve when dissaster strikes, but after that life will complicate itself and they will be as screwed as us.

Then there is the higher purpose guys that are convinced some far flung promise will be kept.
These are the sadest because they end up realizing how dumb they are but are scared itless about saying anything about it "now" Its always too late for them.

Or the "I follow orders" guys. These are funny. They know they are full of crap but look to their masters with puppy dog eyes and say "what next"???

They all suck because they have sold out on us. They have sold out on all of humanity in the name of the wealth and prosperity of their masters. I almost feel sorry for them. They think we are dumb. They are F-ing- etarted.

MO

edit on 4-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

How much drugs,women and money can get a normal person into being a sycophantic rank and file bootlicker?

A little? a lot? I think the puppetmasters of TPTB throttle the bribery to keep the lickers hungry and off balance.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
someone who is obsessed with a phantom and ridiculously judgemental and self righteous ?

Who is that? DHS?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
A couple of things come to mind...

1) Someone who is scared of losing a job and is desparate to feed familiy

2) A Luciferian that knows what they are doing

new topics

top topics

join