It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are people ignoring the facts about Homosexuality?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Everyone here is pretty funny! For all you anti-homophobes, shame on you for being just as bad as a homophobe! Hate towards haters is just the same as the hatred from the hater themselves. If you do not like the post why would you come here to bash it? Just ignore it. Who cares what the consensus is towards whether people are born gay or not is. Who cares what someone's user name is, what their personal beliefs are whether for or against an issue. A person that cannot entertain a thought that they do not believe themselves is truly an idiot! I do believe the word is closed-minded. Open your minds and do not let emotion harden you to black and white response on any issue. All concepts aside, religion, opinion, society, laws, who believes what does not make a bit of a difference.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by consulmollard
reply to post by windword

TheY are the laws of the Most High. They apply not only to Judah Christians but to the world at large!! The laws were given to Moses and the Jews to "seperate" them from the rest of the pagan world! They were Gods chosen people. And according to God, Homosexuality is a "sin" an "Abomination in the eyes of the Most High". Thats why the Jews were given those commandments. Just so you know 98% of the worlds popualtion is Heterosexual. The reason why it is becoming part of todays culture in America is because you have Elitist backing the Homosexual Agenda. The mainstream media is owned buy these elites who propagate it's agenda to the masses. Leave the mainstream world and you will find little support for it.
edit on 4-2-2012 by consulmollard because: Mispelled

Obviously you know nothing of Roman history....many ancient cultures had same sex partners as a normal part of life.

You should do some reading...other than the bible....
edit on 4-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)
Actually history is one of my favorite subjects, Obviously you misinterpet my comment and don't understand it! My comment pertained to another comment posted by a member. I was answering him. And yes homosexuality is throughout all of history. Sumar, Mesopotamia, Greece, Rome, China, India, etc. But the Jews were Gods chosen people and according to God, Homosexuality is wrong!!! One of the reasons why the laws were given to the Jews was to seperate them from the rest of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When someone else does something you see as wrong, you seperate yourself from them!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 4-2-2012 by consulmollard because: space

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I don't care that you are gay, just don't push your agenda in our face and the world can be fine, other talk that enrages me is saying that 'god made them gay', well I say that if theres a god he made you men or woman, so be a men or a woman.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

TheY are the laws of the Most High. They apply not only to Judah Christians but to the world at large!! The laws were given to Moses and the Jews to "seperate" them from the rest of the pagan world! They were Gods chosen people. And according to God, Homosexuality is a "sin" an "Abomination in the eyes of the Most High".

Sin shall not enter heaven
all things are sins
all things are abominations
we are screwed if we are to take the bible literally.
I can source it if you want (if you don't know the bible that is)
But here you go:
The neverending list of abominations
I particularly like this one:
Lying with a menstruous woman (Ezek. 18: 6-13)

Thats why the Jews were given those commandments. Just so you know 98% of the worlds popualtion is Heterosexual.

In August 2002*, Gallup asked Americans, in an open-ended format, to estimate the percentage of American men and the percentage of American women who are homosexual. The average estimates were that 21% of men are gay and 22% of women are lesbians. In fact, roughly a quarter of the public thinks more than 25% of men and 25% of women are homosexual. It should be pointed out, too, that many Americans (at least one in six) could not give an estimate.

more like 22% (give or take).
is that bearing false witness, or just flat out lying you did just there for all to read and believe?
ouch.

Anyhow, there has been an increase of about 10% in reporting as of the late 40s when these surveys first started..all being equal with the exception of some family poll that had the 2-3% mark (highly skewed result trying to give a opinion verses a statistic.)

Why the increase?
1950s: I am gay. -met with beatings and often death-
2012: I am gay -met with not caring-
You don't admit something when your looking at the end of a shotgun barrel...that doesn't change the fact that you are what you are.

The reason why it is becoming part of todays culture in America is because you have Elitist backing the Homosexual Agenda. The mainstream media is owned buy these elites who propagate it's agenda to the masses. Leave the mainstream world and you will find little support for it.

I don't spend much time watching television shows.
I do however know people...and most people I know are completely indifferent about it. Then again, I don't hang around heavy right wing christian partyspots...the only people I noticed having issues with gay people are either the ultra religious nuts, or the really stupid of society

Now, tell me something
Would your god have a harder time letting a openly gay person into heaven, or someone whom was gay buy lied to everyone his/her whole life and never acted on their desires?
God has a choice...the honest person, or the liar....tough call for a grand super deity that has tons of wisdom, but hangups about gay people and menstruating women bedders.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nekomata111
I don't care that you are gay, just don't push your agenda in our face and the world can be fine, other talk that enrages me is saying that 'god made them gay', well I say that if theres a god he made you men or woman, so be a men or a woman.

Umm... what agenda, man?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

What agenda are the gays pushing?
I keep hearing about the gay agenda...but never really understand exactly what that is...

they want to make all the roads pink or something?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

22% of Americans dont make up 98% of the world!!! Thats approximately 66 million Americans. I doubt that many Americans are gay. And if you are against the N.W.O. then you know the manipulation of the media including polls!!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

22% of Americans dont make up 98% of the world!!! Thats approximately 66 million Americans. I doubt that many Americans are gay. And if you are against the N.W.O. then you know the manipulation of the media including polls!!

Kind of like the way you manipulate the bible....

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

TheY are the laws of the Most High. They apply not only to Judah Christians but to the world at large!! The laws were given to Moses and the Jews to "seperate" them from the rest of the pagan world! They were Gods chosen people. And according to God, Homosexuality is a "sin" an "Abomination in the eyes of the Most High".

Sin shall not enter heaven
all things are sins
all things are abominations
we are screwed if we are to take the bible literally.
I can source it if you want (if you don't know the bible that is)
But here you go:
The neverending list of abominations
I particularly like this one:
Lying with a menstruous woman (Ezek. 18: 6-13)

Thats why the Jews were given those commandments. Just so you know 98% of the worlds popualtion is Heterosexual.

In August 2002*, Gallup asked Americans, in an open-ended format, to estimate the percentage of American men and the percentage of American women who are homosexual. The average estimates were that 21% of men are gay and 22% of women are lesbians. In fact, roughly a quarter of the public thinks more than 25% of men and 25% of women are homosexual. It should be pointed out, too, that many Americans (at least one in six) could not give an estimate.

more like 22% (give or take).
is that bearing false witness, or just flat out lying you did just there for all to read and believe?
ouch.

Anyhow, there has been an increase of about 10% in reporting as of the late 40s when these surveys first started..all being equal with the exception of some family poll that had the 2-3% mark (highly skewed result trying to give a opinion verses a statistic.)

Why the increase?
1950s: I am gay. -met with beatings and often death-
2012: I am gay -met with not caring-
You don't admit something when your looking at the end of a shotgun barrel...that doesn't change the fact that you are what you are.

The reason why it is becoming part of todays culture in America is because you have Elitist backing the Homosexual Agenda. The mainstream media is owned buy these elites who propagate it's agenda to the masses. Leave the mainstream world and you will find little support for it.

I don't spend much time watching television shows.
I do however know people...and most people I know are completely indifferent about it. Then again, I don't hang around heavy right wing christian partyspots...the only people I noticed having issues with gay people are either the ultra religious nuts, or the really stupid of society

Now, tell me something
Would your god have a harder time letting a openly gay person into heaven, or someone whom was gay buy lied to everyone his/her whole life and never acted on their desires?
God has a choice...the honest person, or the liar....tough call for a grand super deity that has tons of wisdom, but hangups about gay people and menstruating women bedders.
God does not let sin in Heaven period!! Wether it is a liar, a murderer or a homsexual!! I too have sinned in my life and would not be allowed in Heaven. But because of the sacrafice of Jesus Christ I will be in Heaven one day! And yes if that 'super diety" says something is wrong, then wouldn't it be wrong? And if something the "super diety" said is wrong, would the person commiting the wrong be allowed in Heaven? Just common sense!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Again!!! Show me how I manipulate the Bible? This is the second time you make a comment that"s baseless. Your obviously do this all the time. So far your batting a 1000!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Homosexuals are not “born that way,” and any study of the facts will support that

[from OP's source]

I would LOVE to know how anyone can prove this.

Facts? Sounds like an opinion cleverly using a biased belief and doctored "results" that masquerade as "fact" to support said opinion.

At best, one could say that NO ONE is born either way, since sexual orientation is not yet developed, so one could equally and accurately say that no one is ever born straight, and that sexual orientation is a learned, social factor (based upon culture), which still doesn't make homosexually any more right or wrong or natural or unnatural.

In this instance it would be a social factor, and is therefore NOT a valid argument against homosexuality being innate, either.

Even though some very young children display very early childhood homosexual or transgender tendencies (that end in both in homo- and hetero-sexuality), even being in a heterosexual household.
edit on 4-2-2012 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Again!!! Show me how I manipulate the Bible? This is the second time you make a comment that"s baseless. Your obviously do this all the time. So far your batting a 1000!

And so far, with your, God is going to send every homosexual to hell rhetoric...you are batting 000...

God, if he/she truly exists...is not a homophobe. God is love...not hate.
edit on 4-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by voidla
reply to post by consulmollard

Prove to me you're born straight! There's no "heterosexual" gene. Is there? Stop liking women and love a man instead. Clearly it's easy, millions of gay people are doing it every day!

Has consulmollard answered this yet? I really want to hear the answer.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

So, jesus died for our sins. Well, your sins. But he differentiated between which sins he was dying for when he died?

Impressive.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

And so far, with your, God is going to send every homosexual to hell rhetoric...you are batting 000...
Again for the 3rd time!! Actually yes! Yes he will!! And every liar, murderer, thief, adultress, idolater etc. READ THE BIBLE!!! IT CLEARLY SAYS IT. I'LL GIVE YOU THE VERSES; Leviticus 18:22,Leviticus 20:13, 1 Corinthians 6:9-10, Romans 1:26-27! yOU SHOULD GO READ THEM INCLUDING THE WHOLE BOOK.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe

Umm... what agenda, man?

Originally posted by SaturnFX

What agenda are the gays pushing?
I keep hearing about the gay agenda...but never really understand exactly what that is...

they want to make all the roads pink or something?

It varies, but it's pretty obvious, it basically consist in snaking homosexual content in every media possible, and in every possible level of civil and even military structure, it's easy for gays do this because they can count with countless organizations and personalities to promote the gay culture, pedophiles would like to do the same if society wasn't protective of children (not saying I would support pedophiles), so gays are a group like many others in this propagation strategy, trying to push their norms and what they consider 'normal'. You don't need to be a genius to see that being gay or straight wouldn't and shouldn't matter to other people, it's a personal choice, but when a group try to make others appear wrong because they don't agree with their agenda (calling them homophobics) you can them unmask the 'agenda'.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I am against the current world order actually, and especially the old world order.
The difference between America and say, africa is simple
People dont die based on how they answer the question
American public, like many/most western areas are not rising in the gay, just, the gay feels less threatened for being honest...hense why areas with free speech and civil rights have a very "high" number of the gay.

I believe in some skewing of polls to reflect what they want to reflect...but I will believe a poll long before I believe some guy and how he feels the world is made up. thats your alternative..don't believe the polls by many different organizations showing about the same results...believe me and my fanatical religious views.

tisk tisk.
deception, pride, rightousness...keep stacking them up.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Again for the 3rd time!! Actually yes! Yes he will!! And every liar, murderer, thief, adultress, idolater etc. READ THE BIBLE!!! IT CLEARLY SAYS IT. I'LL GIVE YOU THE VERSES; Leviticus 18:22,Leviticus 20:13, 1 Corinthians 6:9-10, Romans 1:26-27! yOU SHOULD GO READ THEM INCLUDING THE WHOLE BOOK.

You need to wipe the foam away from your mouth...it's not very attractive.

I've read the whole bible many times....I just don't see it *your* way.....

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

So, jesus died for our sins. Well, your sins. But he differentiated between which sins he was dying for when he died?

Impressive.
HE DIED FOR ALL SINS! INCLUDING HOMOSEXUALITY! TO RECIEVE FORGIVNESS YOU HAVE TO ASK FOR FORGIVNESS AND ACCEPT CHRIST INTO YOUR HEART. HE DIDN'T DIFFERENTIATED ANY SIN. ALL SINS ALL FORGIVABLE SAVE ONE. THAT IS BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT! YOU HAVE ASK FOR SALVATION!!!!!!!!!!! IT ISN'T JUST GIVEN. YOU THINK YOU ARE GONNA GO THROUGH LIFE SINNING AND THEN WHEN YOU DIE YOU ARE GOING TO HEAVEN? IF YOU DON'T ASK, YOU DON'T GET!!! SALVATION IS FOR ALL!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

You need to wipe the foam away from your mouth...it's not very attractive.

I've read the whole bible many times....I just don't see it *your* way.....
YOU WILL FIND OUT SOON ENOUGH!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join