It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are people ignoring the facts about Homosexuality?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

No ... they are not hateful ... just true

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The laws of the books of Moses belong to and applied only to Jews. Surely, American Indians, Chinese scholars, Hindus and the Celts, just to name a few, had their own laws, written to assure a successful society.

In today's society we have to all live together and our laws reflect that desire. Eating pork, sewing seeds and weaving cloth, stoning rebellious teens, adulterers, etc. do not apply in our culture.

edit on 4-2-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Not if you're a top it wont

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rainbowbear

Homosexuality is a disease, just like other metal illness. The individual person is not able to perform his/her part in the continuation of the species. Calling this normal, is just an attempt to ease peoples feelings, and make them feel comfortable.

And by the way, my best friend in this world is lesbian, she knows my stance, but we are still very good friends. This is just my practical view of the world.

Trying to make this normal, is to work against the human race, my father was mentally ill, and it cost our family dearly, but had he insisted that I call him normal I would have said "sorry dad but no, I love you but you are sick"

The same goes for homosexuals .....

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Ridiculous.....

Not if you're a top it wont

I am primarily "top", but have been rather 'not top' in some encounters.

What an ill-educated (hatred) comment can do to poison a topic...well, I jjust illustrated that, take it as you will

I am proudly GAY as a man who knows, over all of my years of life, that is NOT a "label", nor is it a "belief"...and it is most certainly NOT some "religious" aspect......

It boils down to individuals. and HATE that is mis-directed....but needs to find a "Scape-Goat" that is convenient....this is a common pattern...............

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

hey windward..

thats a really interesting thing you said right there...I respect your perspective.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Hey, listen up....I think you missed the point of my rebuttal. Check the original comment and then my post again. Before you go off all self-righteous you should know your audience, when you don't it makes you sound silly. I'm a total top so the chances of my anus stretching is pretty slim. I'll never have a need to buy that book...that was the point of my rebuttal.

link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

feed the mind, and the body :p

link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear
reply to post by baskerville

nope, you read correctly

I'm sorry, what did I read correctly?

To pick up where I left off...

So, gays taking over the world your against, likewise your against straights taking over the world. So, you agree your against anyone trying to take over the world?

So, why the initial comment? Why single out gays as a class of person your against taking over the world?

I suppose the other question is, do you feel gays ar trying to take over the world? In what way?,
edit on 4-2-2012 by baskerville because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2

I don't believe they are born that way , i believe it is a runaway fetish that rewires the brain , then having the host finally accept what they have become. The fetish plays over and over in there heads , because that's what they were chasing. It is triggered by a experiment . But some people who experiment it , get hooked on that fetish as a sexual fantasy .

Most kids start having true romantic attraction around the start of puberty, and at that age the thoughts are usually fairly innocent, i.e. more romantic than physical. For example, a boy in fifth grade developing his first crush on a girl in his class. His thoughts are probably limited to simply thinking she's pretty and nice with the boy wanting to spend more time around her. Where exactly does the word "fetish" fit in when talking about persons this age? Or are you suggesting that most homosexuals initially were attracted to the opposite sex when they started puberty and only later on did their orientation change as they quote, "experimented"?

edit on 4-2-2012 by IamCorrect because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pilot70

thanks for sharing!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
I don't believe they are born that way , i believe it is a runaway fetish that rewires the brain , then having the host finally accept what they have become. The fetish plays over and over in there heads , because that's what they were chasing. It is triggered by a experiment . But some people who experiment it , get hooked on that fetish as a sexual fantasy .

I would recommend you research the study on gay Mallard ducks (and other animals) before you make a blanket statement

I have no problem with gay people ,

Yes actually you do...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by baskerville

im against all groups that want to have control of world decisions if they dont involve me, whether no matter what they are identified with. Yes, i think there is an agenda to bathe us in all types of propaganda, not just a gay one...

All people have a right to choose whats best for them, and we hope not to trod apon each other. Im enjoying the dialog on this topic and hope you will comment on the original posting.
edit on 4-2-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Here is the question that not many tend to ask and based off of what is seen and shown:

Why is it ok for 2 women to be shown kissing, but not 2 men? After all are not lesibians considered gay and homosexual?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Homosexuality is a disease, just like other metal illness. The individual person is not able to perform his/her part in the continuation of the species. Calling this normal, is just an attempt to ease peoples feelings, and make them feel comfortable.
reply to post by pilot70

Well it's an assumption on your part that the duty of every member of a species is to reproduce.

The truth is each member of any given species, has their own role to fill in the overall scheme of things, one which they are naturally suited for. It's much easier to see in the insect kingdom, where their is often great differences between, worker, solider and drone classes, but the differentiation exists even in mammals and especially in the human race. Some people are meant to be explorers, guards, healers, workers, artists, intellectuals, etc.

The fact is homosexuals actually may be a perfectly natural safe guard to rampant overpopulation of the species, because if ever single person reproduced to the full extent of their ability, the population would be far larger then it is now and would continue to expand exponentially.
edit on 4-2-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typos

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Regarding your name...You do know *rainbow* is the Gay Pride Flag colors...
And Bear is an older fluffly hairy Gay Guy...

In this case it really is funny, the choice of names... but just because one group adopts a symbol doesn't mean that is all it means

In the Medieval world... a Blue Feather in your hat is the symbol used and gays are members of the Order of the Blue Feather... If you wear a powder blue (light blue) feather it means you are a friend of the Order... in otherwords you have gay friends but are straight
So if your going to a Ren Fair... remember the blue feather

And just a note on another symbol, the Fox Tail
If it is worn on the back, that means the lady is available and seeking... worn on the side means she is taken

Always good to recognize symbols

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by prisoneronashipoffools

lol wonderful!

it all works out in the wash, eh?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I have read both yours and Rainbows comments and you are the one who sounds ignorant!! Your replies to Rainbows comment are filled with emotion. You haven't said anything educational or stated any facts to support your opinion. Emotions mean "zero" when you are dealing with facts! You are the one spuing ignorance. Just so you know, no one wants to kill or burn homosexuals at the stake!!! Your just like the rest of the talking heads. When confronted with facts about a certain subject you go in to a tiraid. Also if someone is born a certain way, whould they be able to change by choice? If someone is born black can they become white by choice? If a person is born white can they be come black by choice? How many so called homosexuals lead a straight life now? How many straight people become homosexuals? If you are born a certain way you can not change that by choice as so many gay/lesbians do!! It is a either a learned behavior, fetish, or a sexual desire!! I have no problem with gay people. My sister leads a lesbian lifestyle. Her and her partner and her friends and I have had many conversations about this. They are all in unison with me!!! Also I am college educated and have worked in the field of Humn Development and Psychology!!
edit on 4-2-2012 by consulmollard because: Misspelled a word.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

yes, so many meanings to the rainbow, i really cant link them all..

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by consulmollard

I have read both yours and Rainbows comments and you are the one who sounds ignorant!! Your replies to Rainbows comment are filled with emotion. You haven't said anything educational or stated any facts to support your opinion. Emotions mean "zero" when you are dealing with facts! You are the one spuing ignorance. Just so you know, no one wants to kill or burn homosexuals at the stake!!! Your just like the rest of the talking heads. When confronted with facts about a certain subject you go in to a tiraid. Also if someone is born a certain way, whould they be able to change by choice? If someone is born black can they become white by choice? If a person is born white can they be come black by choice? How many so called homosexuals lead a straight life now? How many straight people become homosexuals? If you are born a certain way you can not change that by choice as so many gay/lesbians do!! It is a either a learned behavior, fetish, or a sexual desire!! I have no problem with gay people. My sister leads a lesbian lifestyle. Her and her partner and her friends and I have had many conversations about this. They are all in unison with me!!! Also I am college educated and have worked in the field of Humn Development and Psychology!!
edit on 4-2-2012 by consulmollard because: Misspelled a word.

Oh no...please tell me this is not the norm, for college educated in PA.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join