It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are people ignoring the facts about Homosexuality?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear
reply to post by Destinyone

so, its been that way for longer than youve been alive?

No wonder you are so misled....

I'm 61 years old sweet pea....been here long enough to remember when Gay people had their brains blown out, dragged behind cars, beaten to a pulp, only for being Gay.

How about you little one....

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rainbowbear

You ask "Are people ignoring the facts about Homosexuality?"
Yes they are and you are one of them.
This has to be a trolling Thread and a poor one at that.

I just Googled Dr Boy's and he is nothing but a god fearing Religious nut, so of cause hes a homophobe, just like all religious nuts.

I happen to have friends that are gay and lesbian and they are great HUMAN beings.
I dont care who they love, as i will always love them as my friend.
Its threads like this that makes me wonder why i joined ATS

edit on 4-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: I cant spell

edit on 4-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

edit on February 4th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WozaMeathed

i wonder the same thing...
have you ever looked into his claims?
edit on 4-2-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by PharohGnosis
HIV/AIDS is higher among homosexuals, not that they will admit that. Their sin eventually finds them.

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) represent approximately 2% of the US population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV and are the only risk group in which new HIV infections have been increasing steadily since the early 1990s. In 2006, MSM accounted for more than half (53%) of all new HIV infections in the United States, and MSM with a history of injection drug use (MSM-IDU) accounted for an additional 4% of new infections. At the end of 2006, more than half (53%) of all people living with HIV in the United States were MSM or MSM-IDU. Since the beginning of the US epidemic, MSM have consistently represented the largest percentage of persons diagnosed with AIDS and persons with an AIDS diagnosis who have died.

www.cdc.gov...

Are you trying to say that because HIV is more dominant in the gay community that it means homosexuality is wrong?

Does that same argument apply to women because they are more susceptible to breast cancer?
edit on 4-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
reply to post by yourboycal2

you pratice your voyeurism in a prejudicial fashion me thinks.
Dude, it does not matter to me on way or the other. When my kids were young inappropriate displays of any type of public behavior alway made it difficult for the family. Now that they are adults I'm sure they can handle it just fine. So if your the kind of guy who practices selective indescretionary public scroogin' let your freak flag fly!
Just watch out for children, let 'em be kids.......

We are products of our environment , when you have small kids going to public places and seeing two men make out , that is a traumatic experience , directly and indirectly . When i first saw two men making out , i was in shock and awe , but brushed it off at the time as if it was nothing. But inside i knew it was wrong , disgusting , and should be for something behind the doors not in public where more kids can be exposed to that . I wouldn't force them to do it , i would ask them. I know they have the right to do as they wish and please , which is why i , i wouldn't use force. Only hint at there compassion and understanding of not wanting to taint child's mind with such images. Homosexuality is a runaway fetish which rewires the brain so it makes it seem as though this is your true calling , imo. Enviromental factors images contribute to that fantasy.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The only time being gay is a choice is when you've been in a prison cell for a few years, and you have no other choice.

Homosexuality is not a choice it's a discovery.

Rainbow Bears...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WozaMeathed
I happen to have friends that are gay and lesbian and they are great HUMAN beings.
I dont care who they love, as i will always love them as my friend.
Its threads like this that makes me wonder why i joined ATS

There are threads I dont join because the ignorance displayed in them is so maddening.
There are many who agree with you on this site, and this arguement is just not worth having.
You are running into a herd of haters, who drool on their own self importance, dont let them get to you.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Homosexuals are not “born that way,” and any study of the facts will support that

Homosexuality is a natural occurance through almost all forms of life regardless of the species on Earth.

en.wikipedia.org...

It's natural, people or animals are born that way. It is possible to become homosexual later in life aswell. Most people who hate homosexuals are envious for some reason or another.

If nobody is born homosexual, explain how some animals we percieve to not have "their own mindset" to make choices for themselves apparently engage in homosexuality?
edit on 4/2/2012 by InsideYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

edit on February 4th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

ok so why would hetrosexual men turn the population gay? What would be the point? Or is it that the homosexuals within these establishments have the hetroes scared threatening to turn them into a gay with their gayness?
edit on 4-2-2012 by minor007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

So, where does mans reasoning capability come into this? The claim that man is just like animals will have you thinking--well, like an animal!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2

Originally posted by grubblesnert
reply to post by yourboycal2

you pratice your voyeurism in a prejudicial fashion me thinks.
Dude, it does not matter to me on way or the other. When my kids were young inappropriate displays of any type of public behavior alway made it difficult for the family. Now that they are adults I'm sure they can handle it just fine. So if your the kind of guy who practices selective indescretionary public scroogin' let your freak flag fly!
Just watch out for children, let 'em be kids.......

We are products of our environment , when you have small kids going to public places and seeing two men make out , that is a traumatic experience , directly and indirectly . When i first saw two men making out , i was in shock and awe , but brushed it off at the time as if it was nothing. But inside i knew it was wrong , disgusting , and should be for something behind the doors not in public where more kids can be exposed to that . I wouldn't force them to do it , i would ask them. I know they have the right to do as they wish and please , which is why i , i wouldn't use force. Only hint at there compassion and understanding of not wanting to taint child's mind with such images. Homosexuality is a runaway fetish which rewires the brain so it makes it seem as though this is your true calling , imo. Enviromental factors images contribute to that fantasy.

no, that's traumatic to you, because you have decided they are less than you. you have have issues with hating gay people because they are different than you, nothing more, nothing less.

your sig about looking within is kind of ironic, since most who do see within soon realize that if what you are doing is hurting other people for any reason, is wrong.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear

i wonder the same thing...
have you ever looked into his claims?
edit on 4-2-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

No mate i haven't looked into his claims, as after reading about him, I dont need to look into his claims to know he is wrong, and i dont need a Phd to tell me this.

As i have said, I have my many friends that are Gay and or are Bi and i love them as my friends.
My Gay and Bi mates are great people and no religious nut like DR Boys can sway my thoughts and my feelings.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by minor007

this begs the question of the social reprecusions over decades having a noticeable effect.

link   

Technically we are just animals. We humans may be the dominant species on this planet, we have no reason to be different than any other lifeforms living on it, we all typically have one thing or another in common with what we refer to as animals.

link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I have to ask you, why do gays when they "come out of the closet" start talking and acting like they are from another planet ?? And try every possible way of hurting themselves, i have seen this personally more than 5 times, and i saw nothing but destructive behavior.

Their faces changed, the skin changed, everything looks different, they eyes morph into some kind of... alien.

They act strangely, emanate cold-dark energy... and the ones who KNOW about that energy try too act all giddy like little children.

Never met a gay person who could be TOTALLY serious, just saying. Never saw one on T.V. either...

I personally believe it is not nice to tell people that they cannot be Gay, or do any harm...but i will tell them to their face when they are being fake and disgusting, and all the people that support Gay rights , really do not have a clue as to how much worse society has gotten, because the fight they are fighting has nothing to do with "Human Rights".

More Fake Battles too split the people...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

What on Earth are you on about?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I think he is referring to you in his article.

Why wouldnt you look into how others feel, not boys specificly, but my point is, there are people who DO control things like education and funding. Why not find out how they think?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I only know myself.
I am a hetrosexiual 52 year old man. I have always been attracted to females. I didnt have to be shown how to behave. My deep seated response to sexuality runs to my very core.
I can not help but feel that I was born this way.
I can not help but feel homosexuals were born homosexual.
I base this on my own feelings about my sexualiy and the suffering and frustration I have seen
homosexuals suffer throughout history.
No one would chose to enter into a behavior that would get you abused, ridiculed and dicriminated against
But that just my opinion. Formed after years of observation and self reflection.

Homophobia the new niggar hate
when you put it that way it's a pretty disgusting feeling isn't it?

Peace and love to all!
Equality to all!
It's the only way
edit on 4-2-2012 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join