It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are people ignoring the facts about Homosexuality?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
Don BOYS?

That has to be a joke...right?

Trash, if it's real...

Akushla
Truth is always a joke for liers.... buddy.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Duh, that there are countries out there which still function in an inhumane way, and therefor you should be thankful for what you have and shut up.

Cuz, ya know, we live in a time in which we can point to atrocities across thw world and use them to justify biggoted words.

Seems logical, right?

Ummm no. While there are still bigots telling me how disgusting I am just for being gay, I will NEVER shut up. You might want to take your own advice.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by deepankarm

Originally posted by akushla99
Don BOYS?

That has to be a joke...right?

Trash, if it's real...

Akushla
Truth is always a joke for liers.... buddy.

Don't really understand what you're saying here...little fella...

What 'truth'?...and who's a liar?

Akushla
;

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
im with the poster .. if everyone was gay .. we would have died out a long time ago and wouldnt be talking about this now .. man + woman = baby . .. ..

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rainbowbear

The article stating that homosexuality is not something that one is born with?

Duhhhh!

Why not complain about something that affects ALL of us?

How does someone else being gay or lesbian affect YOU? Hint: It doesn't!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Yes gay men should be able to kiss in public, what is this? What Era are you living in? What country still breeds such intolerance, ignorance and fear?

I go out dressed out as a gay guy sometimes just to stir up interesting conversations and the people that get pissed off are the people that aren't secure with their own sexuality, as if they're scared they're going to catch the "GAYS".

Which leads to my reply to the OP; you're no better than everyone else that replied with condescension, you're propagating fear as if being gay is some disease. What's wrong with you?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Cocasinpry

you out dressed as a gay guy?

frickin amazing

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Sometimes me and the wife go out dressed as heterosexuals its kind of scary we get a LOT of dirty looks and sometimes we think we could be jumped on the way to our car on our way home.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rightuos

Haha, yeah.

A while back I got bored of the same old idle conversations in bars so I dressed up in a plaid disco outfit and went out dancing with two other friends, we tossed people off the dance floor and busted moves like it was 1977. Since then I've created a bunch of alter egos, such as a lesbian slut adorned with a pink wig, short skirt, shaved legs, and a boa. Then there's the YMCA style gay guy with the mustache, leather hat, bare chest and all.

I also play in a punk band and will sometimes play as one of my alter egos.

It generates the best conversations ever.
edit on 5-2-2012 by Cocasinpry because: Redundance.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Ok lets clean a little misunderstanding straight people seem to have, Gay man do not have anal sex EVERY time they engage in sexual activity. A lot of Gay men regard anal sex as "big sex" and only have it while in a committed relationship. There are many other ways to be intimate. Intercourse is in fact the easiest way of transmitting any STD, more fluid is exchanged.

Anal intercourse is no more likely to transmit HIV then Vaginal intercourse, Provided both partners have good hygiene. But it is more dangerous with regards to other Infections, Diseases and Bacteria. What we do know is that HIV is more easily transmitted to the person "receiving" then it is to the other person. Male female Anal Vaginal doesn't matter.

In my experience ( I've never seen a study about this ) Gay men are less likely to use condoms, but that really only seems to apply to the 28 and under age range. Seems that those people who weren't directly effected by the AIDs scare of the 80s don't worry about it enough.

Realistically there are more men each year in this country Contract HPV ( Human Papilloma Virus ) then Contract AIDS. HPV has recently been linked to Cervical, Prostate, Throat, Esophageal, and Testicular Cancer. These cancers combined kill more people cost the tax pay more money, and HPY is MUCH more easily spread then HIV. Why don't we hear about that? Oh wait we do Rick Perry instituted use of the vaccine in TX, and Michelle Can't get my Facts Straight Bachmann, Randomly claimed some lady told her it causes retardation.

Anyway back on point HIV is not a Gay Virus, they have found HIV cells in samples that have been sealed since 1830, so it's not new either. What caused it to "Flare up" I have no idea, but I'm rather sure that the first Documented case was in a woman in Africa, not a Gay male in the US.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PharohGnosis

Yes and pastors also changed the Sabbath to Sunday, when in fact it's Saturday. And now the Catholic Church supports the possibility that people are Born gay. There's only one way to interpret the passage not matter how much you twist it, In Hebrew and Latin, or can't be twisted around with English double meanings that popped up with in the last 200 years. Sorry. It's kind of simple.

Latin
"No juzguéis, y no seréis juzgados: no condenéis, y no seréis condenados: perdonad, y seréis perdonados"
Greek
"και μη κρινετε και ου μη κριθητε μη καταδικαζετε και ου μη καταδικασθητε απολυετε και απολυθησεσθ"

I don't have a Hebrew Font, but you get the point.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear
My personal feeling about gayness, is I have NO problem with it, until they try to take over the world. this goes for all

Goodness me! You make those with "gayness" sound like Bond villans.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by PriestOfAries
reply to post by charles1952

snip

PriestOfAries, I honestly don't know why you bother. You will never be able to illustrate to some of these people that their fears are baseless and exist only in their tiny minds. They are OBSESSED by the thought of MEN WITH THEIR PENISES IN OTHER MENS RECTUMS AND NOT ONLY THAT THEY WANT TO GIVE OUR CHILDREN AIDS!!!!!

What can you do with that mindset other than ignore it and let it die like the near-extinct dinosaur that it is.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I dont care what other people do as long as they dont bother me. I dont care if your gay and hey, if you are gay, that is your choice and I respect it. I however am not gay. Im a married man to a beautiful woman. The only time that stuff like this becomes a problem for me is when someone gay tries to push their belief system on me (same goes with religious crap) - Or if someone gay tries coming on to me and so on. That stuff dont fly with me and you'll have a size 12 wedged up your ass.

So in other words, if your gay, then be gay on your own time.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by VelvetSplash

LOL it's a lot more constructive this way, I make believe I'm teaching someone something that they want to learn, and I keep my cool. I used to respond very negatively to Anti comments, now I just try and explain, in a calm manner. Or as calm as any debate or conversation I have can be. LOL

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Just a little constructive criticism it might be more constructive to simply say " Sorry not interested, Ya tried it, didn't like it, It's girls for me. Wish I was into dudes though would have a football watchin buddy" and smile and walk away. Gay men, are well still men lol they like the chance and as any woman can tell you "Not interested" translates to "Chase me Chase me" It really is a penis thing. Gay Straight, all men think in their pants. LOL

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Heterosexuality is not normal, it's just common...and when some people will understand it maybe we will evoluate...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
Heterosexuality is not normal, it's just common...and when some people will understand it maybe we will evoluate...

Heterosexuality is not normal? Evoluate?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Cocasinpry

yes is the majority who decided it would be normal, for me it's just common, see nothing discriminatory when i say not normal, hetero or homo it's just humans, unless there is more hetero than homo...that's all, categorizes people this is the silliest thing that human could do

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear
My personal feeling about gayness, is I have NO problem with it, until they try to take over the world.

Wouldn't that also apply if heteros wanted to rule the world (oh my, they already do). Wouldn't that be also be a problem? And with corporations, politicians, bankers, religious extremists trying to take over the world you are worried about gays?

edit on 5-2-2012 by lupodigubbio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join