It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are people ignoring the facts about Homosexuality?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2

Homosexuals are not “born that way,” and any study of the facts will support that

I don't believe they are born that way , i believe it is a runaway fetish that rewires the brain , then having the host finally accept what they have become. The fetish plays over and over in there heads , because that's what they were chasing. It is triggered by a experiment . But some people who experiment it , get hooked on that fetish as a sexual fantasy .

I have no problem with gay people ,

only thing i really dislike ,

is two dudes making out in public areas.

Majority of the world is not gay , nobody wants to see that . Kids do not need flash images like that , it will cause them the same fetish curiosity , and make them want to go try , and the weak minds get hooked into it .

OTher then that gays can do as they please. Your life , your choice , just no dudes making out in public is all i ask, not demand.

But you won't complain about two girls...

Don't impose your taste upon other people. If you had an hair cut and someone demanded you put a hat on because it offended them, you would look at it differently.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
What I don't understand is why this creates such an uproar. Any group of people is subject to criticism and most groups have found reasonable ways to deal with that criticism.

I know it is explosive to criticize homosexuals, and there are some other groups who react very aggressively, but why? What is it that makes the reaction to "I don't like your choice of sexual partners" so violent?

I'm probably not making myself clear, but I don't know what the answer is. It doesn't make sense to say "It's because they're criticizing who I am," because you may also be a red head or a conservative or a Coloradan. And if it's because they are criticizing your very core, isn't a little embarrasing to think that is the most basic part of a human?

I'm just looking for serious help understanding.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

i do support freedom of choice!I dont want cruelness, i want FACT! im wondering if we are being sold another lie about homosexuality...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Your response is priceless

I have noticed that people that are the first to describe themselves as "homophobe" or "gay hater" are often times found out to be closet homosexuals themselves. Just a thought, not directed at anyone here. :@
edit on 4-2-2012 by grubblesnert because: the usual

link   
reply to post by rainbowbear

So in your infinite wisdom why does a person be attracted to the same sex? I like to hear you opinion on that.

link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

Thank you for that, sir. I appreciate your outlook on the Bible...the hilarious part is, a great deal of those anti-homo lines have been debunked, and the whole of Leviticus is worthless.

But I thank you for that. You've given me a tiny wisp of faith in the Church.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear

there are many many many things the rainbow symbolises, gay rights being the latest one....

How silly are you...the rainbow has been utilized to represent Gay Pride for over 25 years....

Forever more, whenever I see your name...rainbowbear...I will see two men kissing in the park, on a bright sunny day, with a rainbow high on the horizon...and a bear peeking from behind a tree.

RainbowBear...oops...there I see it again....

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Sounds like you have given a lot of thought to "gay" sex.
Why would you care so much? How do you know that is a form of gay sex? What makes you think that that is what is required to be gay? What makes you think that "straight" people don't do that? What makes you think that sex is required to be gay? I have so many other questions for you but really it comes down to ignorance and taking away FREEDOM for someone to express themselves...Which is never OK.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

I fully agree with you, choice in this subject is non-existant.
The persecution is based on religious texts that are largely misinterpreted and if it weren't for this there would be no arguing or guessing about one's sexual orientation, it would be "normal"

But, alas, it exists and as such complaining about it gets us nowhere.
So. the best action to take is, in my opinion, to just try and explain it as it is.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
What I don't understand is why this creates such an uproar. Any group of people is subject to criticism and most groups have found reasonable ways to deal with that criticism.

I know it is explosive to criticize homosexuals, and there are some other groups who react very aggressively, but why? What is it that makes the reaction to "I don't like your choice of sexual partners" so violent?

I'm probably not making myself clear, but I don't know what the answer is. It doesn't make sense to say "It's because they're criticizing who I am," because you may also be a red head or a conservative or a Coloradan. And if it's because they are criticizing your very core, isn't a little embarrasing to think that is the most basic part of a human?

I'm just looking for serious help understanding.

Possibly because homosexuals are on par with lepers in a religious society...unfortunately, homosexuals were constantly prey to religious rites intended to "cure" them.

And usually lepers are people who have misfortune, in the Church's eyes. Homosexuals are automatically damned.

Deal with that for all of the time the Church was in power and spreading its propaganda and see how you react to judgment. My mother has told me stories of principals at Catholic schools looking her in the eye and saying, "You're going to hell."

Trust me, it's abusive.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

But you won't complain about two girls...

Don't impose your taste upon other people. If you had an hair cut and someone demanded you put a hat on because it offended them, you would look at it differently.

really a bad hair cut ? compared to what ? two men making out in public ? Please. Tell me how a hair cut offends someone , like two males making out in public?

secondly girls are sexual objects , the way society has raised and breed them these days. Men are work force , labour , brute strength .

when you have sex objects doing sexual acts , naturally nothing is wrong with it . They are only giving in to societys over sexualzation of them.

Men are not seen as sex obejcts the way women are. Thats why its is wrong.

Do you want your kids in a mall , with males making out ? Do you understand what images it puts in there heads , do you understand what emotions is stirrs up for them to go and try ? and be stuck with this fetish cycle which turns into a lifestyle

edit on 4-2-2012 by yourboycal2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by minor007

I believe 99% of us are acting out conditioning that our parents were taught given to us by a conspiracy between, Govt, Hollywood, and Public School.

It really does not matter much on how i feel, but it does matter what people of authority believe, that needs questioning.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

so, its been that way for longer than youve been alive?

No wonder you are so misled....

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by rainbowbear

The OP may be someone expressing an opinion, and I don't believe I have a right not to be offended - but the article that is linked to, in my view, amounts to hate speech.

(From an actual rainbow bear)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I believe 99% of us are acting out conditioning that our parents were taught given to us by a conspiracy between, Govt, Hollywood, and Public School.

It really does not matter much on how i feel, but it does matter what people of authority believe, that needs questioning.

So yuo saying the people in government are all gay? hollywood are all gay? Public school they are all gay? and all these people are in a conspiracy to teach homosexuality to everyone else? Have I got your thinking right???

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

i do support freedom of choice!I dont want cruelness, i want FACT! im wondering if we are being sold another lie about homosexuality...

I have been friends with homosexuals, and been raised by them too. I have had a lot of experience in the absolutely HUMAN way they live. Here's your fact: that the lie being spread about homosexuals is that choice matters.

The truth: It NEVER mattered.

Why does it have to matter if they chose it or not? It's that way, and it will stay that way.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Wait...you mean that all of this time, they were using reverse psychology by tormenting homosexuals among teachers and peers, in order to MAKE us homosexual?

Well...that just takes the cake!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
HIV/AIDS is higher among homosexuals, not that they will admit that. Their sin eventually finds them.

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) represent approximately 2% of the US population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV and are the only risk group in which new HIV infections have been increasing steadily since the early 1990s. In 2006, MSM accounted for more than half (53%) of all new HIV infections in the United States, and MSM with a history of injection drug use (MSM-IDU) accounted for an additional 4% of new infections. At the end of 2006, more than half (53%) of all people living with HIV in the United States were MSM or MSM-IDU. Since the beginning of the US epidemic, MSM have consistently represented the largest percentage of persons diagnosed with AIDS and persons with an AIDS diagnosis who have died.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

you pratice your voyeurism in a prejudicial fashion me thinks.
Dude, it does not matter to me on way or the other. When my kids were young inappropriate displays of any type of public behavior alway made it difficult for the family. Now that they are adults I'm sure they can handle it just fine. So if your the kind of guy who practices selective indescretionary public scroogin' let your freak flag fly!
Just watch out for children, let 'em be kids.......

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

um, it reads exactly as it reads...no, everyone in those groups is not gay...
Im talking about social conditioning that takes generations to fulfill.

If you dont see the truth of it, its not really something i can convince you of. Its more of a personal revelation. With facts to support the trends.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join