It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are people ignoring the facts about Homosexuality?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Don Boys, Ph.D., published this article

www.publiusforum.com...

People Without Integrity Reject Facts About Homosexuality!
-By Don Boys, Ph.D.
"Following are stark, shocking, and serious facts about homosexuality along with a few opinions. Remember that everyone has a right to his own opinion but no one has a right to his own facts. People with integrity accept facts even if those facts bruise their opinions. There are a few honest, informed homosexuals who agree with every point I will make! Most of the media are too cowardly to recognize, accept, or publish the following.

Homosexuals are not “born that way,” and any study of the facts will support that; however, most politicians, pundits, psychologists, and preachers are too lazy or bigoted to learn and accept the truth. Even the very pro-homosexual American Psychological Association has returned to reality and in the last couple of months declared: “There are no scientific findings that a person is born homosexual.” One of their brochures declares: “There is no consensus among scientists about the exact reasons that an individual develops s heterosexual, bisexual, gay or lesbian orientation.”

Boys is claiming that people without integrity are ignoring the facts on the effects of Homosexuality.
I am aware of his political viewpoint, thought not offended...I believe there may be some good points here that merit discussion. All Ad Hominims aside,

If there are negetive effects of being gay, are there also positive ones?
Who is most effected by homosexuality---homos, hetros, culture, children? Does it truly NOT hurt anyone?
Why would people remain nuetral to homosexuality, if it does have health and social risks...
Is being gay, really about sexual freedom?
Is it possible to explore the facts, even if they come from a bigoted perspective?

My personal feeling about gayness, is I have NO problem with it, until they try to take over the world. this goes for all "groups", people, organizations, agendas.
edit on 4-2-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

Posting Work Written by Others
Going forward, if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 10% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL. If the work you are posting is not on the internet, from a book for example, you MUST give a credit for that Book ( the title), its Author and Publisher.
edit on February 4th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

+65 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Wanna stop with these retarded, hateful, and bigoted threads?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

can you be a little more clear on what you seem as bigoted?

+63 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rainbowbear

Weird Thread for someone with the nick name 'Rainbowbear'...

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Homosexuals are not “born that way,” and any study of the facts will support that

I don't believe they are born that way , i believe it is a runaway fetish that rewires the brain , then having the host finally accept what they have become. The fetish plays over and over in there heads , because that's what they were chasing. It is triggered by a experiment . But some people who experiment it , get hooked on that fetish as a sexual fantasy .

I have no problem with gay people ,

only thing i really dislike ,

is two dudes making out in public areas.

Majority of the world is not gay , nobody wants to see that . Kids do not need flash images like that , it will cause them the same fetish curiosity , and make them want to go try , and the weak minds get hooked into it .

OTher then that gays can do as they please. Your life , your choice , just no dudes making out in public is all i ask, not demand.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear

You dont need an internet forums, you need a doctor, and a google search engine. This anti-LGBT outlook is based purely on uneducated and biased assumptions and nobody needs to indulge you in having a debate about it. It always turns into how homosexuals are possessed by the devil and we should be killed and put in prison.

Its sick, its hateful, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

+23 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I don't understand. Does being straight have to do with sexual freedom?

Sex is no longer strictly about reproduction. It is a recreation, a display of love and bonding...

And really, why does it matter who people have sex with with? Mods, if this post offends you I apologize...but when a politician sleeps with a hooker, it's sensational. When a man sleeps with another man, it's an abomination.

Please, explain this to me. Because the ONLY argument against homosexuality is religion...and that's groundless. There's just as many diseases to be obtained with heterosexual relationships.

The whole argument is just ridiculous. There are starving kids in Africa, and you have to pick on homosexuality? Give all the homosexuals a break. They live just like heterosexuals...and what they do different, is NO ONE'S business.

How's that for an explanation?
edit on CSaturdaypm040419f19America/Chicago04 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2

You clearly HAVE a problem with gay people then.

Ill wave my rainbow flag wherever I want, thank you very much.
edit on 4-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Be surprised what you can make people with the correct genetic tweaks and propaganda conditioning.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
troll or an idiot, either way its not kool.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

+1 more 
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear

Dear RainbowBear,

Regarding your name...You do know *rainbow* is the Gay Pride Flag colors...

Rainbow colours as symbol of gay pride
Pride colours decorating a metro station in Montreal's gay village

The rainbow flag has found wide application on all manner of products including jewelry, clothing and other personal items and the rainbow flag colours are routinely used as a show of LGBT identity and solidarity. One common item of jewelry is the pride necklace or freedom rings, consisting of six rings, one of each colour, on a chain. Other variants range from key chains to candles.

In Montréal, the entrance to Beaudry metro station, which serves that city's Gay Village, was rebuilt in 1999 with rainbow-coloured elements integrated into its designen.wikipedia.org...

And Bear is an older fluffly hairy Gay Guy...

Bear (gay culture)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Bear" is a LGBT slang term that refers to members of a subculture in the homosexual and bisexual male communities and to an emerging subset of LGBT communities with events, codes, and a culture-specific identity.

The term "bear" is credited to Richard Bulger, who, along with his then partner Chris Nelson (1960–2006) founded Bear Magazine in 1987.
Bears celebrating the 2007 International Bear Rendezvous, an annual gathering of bears and bear-lovers held in San Francisco

Bears are heavy-set men and are often characterized as having hairy bodies and facial hair; some are also muscular; some attempt to project an image of rugged masculinity in their grooming and appearance. Some bears place importance on presenting a hypermasculine image and may shun interaction with, and even disdain, men who exhibit effeminacy.[1] The bear concept can function as an identity, an affiliation, and there is ongoing debate in bear communities about what constitutes a bear, however a consensus exists that inclusion is an important part of the bear community.[2][3]

Bears are almost always gay or bisexual men. Increasingly, transgender or transsexual men (trans men) and those who shun labels for gender and sexuality are also included within bear communities.en.wikipedia.org...

So, RainbowBear....THANK YOU FOR SHOWING YOUR SUPPORT TO ALL GAYS....

Especially here on ATS, where some anti-Gay folks read and post.....

edit on 4-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
link   
I don't see your post as offensive, just a quest for answers.

Well now, homosexuality is exactly like heterosexuality and before people start with "But, but THE SEX" I'm not talking about that.
It doesn't pop in people's head one day to be gay or bi, it's a thing that everyone knows right from the start wether they hide and repress it or not.

It's simple really, what a straight male feels about a woman is the same a gay male will feel about a man and the same goes for woman.

It is NOT a choice

+1 more 
link   

yea i know, i criticize one thing and i am homophob.

Sounds the same when i critize something with israel im anti-semtic

don't pull all your eggs in one basket. Silly rabbit , trix are for kids.

edit on 4-2-2012 by yourboycal2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

since you mention the "dudes making out in public" thing 2 times in you somewhat short post, One may draw the conclusion that you have developed a "dudes making out in public" fetish
Oh my!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
reply to post by yourboycal2

since you mention the "dudes making out in public" thing 2 times in you somewhat short post, One may draw the conclusion that you have developed a "dudes making out in public" fetish
Oh my!

yea classic , the ones who are against seeing something homosexual espically in males. Must be closet homosexual right ?

Heard it all before , but such attacks drop like flies

Do you enjoy watching two men making out in public? This sets great examples for men doesn't it

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2

Homosexuals are not “born that way,” and any study of the facts will support that

I don't believe they are born that way , i believe it is a runaway fetish that rewires the brain , then having the host finally accept what they have become. The fetish plays over and over in there heads , because that's what they were chasing. It is triggered by a experiment . But some people who experiment it , get hooked on that fetish as a sexual fantasy .

Majority of the world is not gay , nobody wants to see that . Kids do not need flash images like that , it will cause them the same fetish curiosity , and make them want to go try , and the weak minds get hooked into it .

OTher then that gays can do as they please. Your life , your choice , just no dudes making out in public is all i ask, not demand.

if that were true they could say the same about heterosexuals. science lacks in many areas, that doesn't mean because science can't find the why in DNA and genetics, that gay people are attracted to the same sex, that it doesn't exist.

i base my feeling on just that. until you or anyone else can prove differently, i choose the moral road and give gay people the same respect i give non gay people. if you find watching two gay men making out in public to be repulsive, then the problem lies within you because you have deemed them, to be less than you because they are different than you.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evansr
I don't see your post as offensive, just a quest for answers.

Well now, homosexuality is exactly like heterosexuality and before people start with "But, but THE SEX" I'm not talking about that.
It doesn't pop in people's head one day to be gay or bi, it's a thing that everyone knows right from the start wether they hide and repress it or not.

It's simple really, what a straight male feels about a woman is the same a gay male will feel about a man and the same goes for woman.

It is NOT a choice

But I'm going to call bull here, and say that the question here isn't about choice at all. See, the only reason choice came into the equation is because people starting questioning the morality of it, and the best answer (regardless of honesty or not) is "I don't have a choice". It's more of a pride thing, but people who have been raised religiously for generations are going to regard the whole thing with disgust.

It's the question of morality lurking behind the scenes here...choice doesn't matter.

I'm sure homosexuals wouldn't care if they said choice or no choice because unlike abortion, where you've got half on one side and half leaning the other way, homosexuality is persecuted everywhere.

Change the view of it, and choice no longer matters.

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe
Wanna stop with these retarded, hateful, and bigoted threads?

Someone posts a thread and voices their opinion in a clear and non-threatening way, and you call them a bigot?

There's a word for your idiocy, too, but I won't use it.

Originally posted by Hellas

Weird Thread for someone with the nick name 'Rainbowbear'...

This is called "Source Derogation", and it's just a step above 'Negative Affect'.

Now, as for the actual thread, and my "opinion" (because it states we're all entitled to our opinion, which is true); I'm a born-again Christian, I believe fully in a God, and what the Bible says. INB4 "Hurr so you hate gays and want to burn them at the stake".

No. Stop. Pull your head out of your ass.

I'm one of the few Christians that actually BELIEVE what the Bible says - not one of those who go around with signs saying "God hates fags", when in fact He loves them with all their hearts.

What differs me from 95% of the Church? I believe gays have every right to get married.

Why? Because I believe in God, and I believe God gave all of mankind FREE WILL. That means, yes, if you want to get married, get married. My personal opinions on how I actually feel about them are pointless, because it will only generate assumptions and accusations from other people; but I truly do love everyone, heterosexuals, homosexuals, homophobes, metrosexuals, trans-sexuals, bi-sexuals, whatever-sexuals.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

there are many many many things the rainbow symbolises, gay rights being the latest one....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join