It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The SNOW thread. Is it snowing where you are?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I like snow and it always seems to snow everywhere else but here.

Can I see yours till I get some?

Is it snowing where you are? How deep is it? When did it start? Where on earth are you?

These are old pics of mine. It's raining here right now.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
yep its snowing bad in leeds

link   
great picture's

It's just started snowing where i am, One second there was nothing the next its laying and looks white just not deep at the minute. Suppose to be really bad tonight and super cold. im in lincolnshire.

link   
Bummer, the clouds here look like it might snow but I think will just get rain. Send some are way. I'll be able to have snowball fight with my niece.

edit on 4-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
You know someone has to remove that snow right? Glad it's not me.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Nope
Its spring here and it came early.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Snow snow snow snow snow snow snow!!!

Its been snowing mildishly here for a couple hours now, nothing heavy and I don't know if it will settle.

I got to pushbike to work at 4:15 am

link   
reply to post by LonelyGuy

I'M in Algeria, North Africa, and this place hasnt seen snow in many years, and we are being buried right now!!!

link   
Rcieved a plentyfull bounty of around 2 feet. yep thats right almost 2 feet and i just came in from shoveling OMG my back hurts

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Ach, everybody but me. I am jealous. It's turning a bit sleety outside now in Fife. The kind of rain that if it was hitting your forehead you'd have a splitting headache within minutes. Even if it does snow now it'll just melt, I think.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Yes its snowing hard by me in the south west uk right now

Ive been out taking pics

edit on 4-2-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
here in VA, USA, we've had no snow, 3 times this "year" (not since the 1st but since summer), one of which... was in October... ಠ_ಠ

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Center east Saskatchewan, it's about up to my knees, it hasn't snowed much lately, this is all from before. It doesn't melt easily here, today is the warmest day in a long time , 4 Celcius. It should get cold enough overnight to not get a meltdown.
Next week is supposed to turn colder again, it should be -30C this time of year.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I looked at the pics and knew it had to be Europe...UK at best.

Welcome to my world.

But this year, here in Ohio, within the snow belt, we have not really seen winter yet. It's odd. El Nina and the Jet Stream I figure.

I have a feeling that this summer will suck.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Its snowing in Milton Keynes, England.

The weather forecast said it should start at midnight, but its arrived early

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Snow once this winter(not even an inch), and ice once this winter. The system that hit Colorado is coming, but it's not going to be frozen precipitation.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Been snowing here on and off for a couple of hours....Slightly settled but now it's just sleet coming down, so will probably get nice and wet then reeeeeeeeeeeeally icey.
edit on 4-2-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
have had about a foot or so ..its kind of normal for us ..East coast canada ...Spring is comming ..summer I like summer although winter is pretty ...peace no pics

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
One or two little coatings. That's it, just one or two little coatings. Now it's all rain, so much rain. And it's warm, you can hear frogs and crickets at night now, in February. Flies are flying in now too, along with a couple of mosquitoes. It's too warm. I'm in Knoxville, TN.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
had about 6" of snow here in staffordshire, expecting more tonight and then freeze, but its getting warmer on monday then rain to wash it away ... sucks

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join