It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacques Vallee's 'Dimensions A case book of Alien contact'- Highly recommended!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
What will you do one day if we are invaded by 3 foot tall Gnomes with magic wand paralyzing us and then steals the crops? The solace is that they are ready to offer you a ride and could take you to their world and dance with them.

You have a chance to get visited by beings who can cook cakes for you in return for a sack of water. Not funny? They will take your women and may replace her with a dummy!
Whether or not such happenings were truly documented and analyzed, this book is a shocker and fun-filled activity even half-way through.

Seriously..though the inter-dimensional hypothesis is being studied by people, the fact that they are ancient Jinns and Elves is really surprising and tickling to say the least. I am half the way into this book and all I can say is that it feels entirely different from the conventional 'UFOs are E.Ts' bandwagon. Have anyone read all of his books? The more you read the more you begin to feel that our reality/ world is being mocked by these crazy little beings of deceptive and evil nature. Its hard to be taken seriously enough though its a good read. Some of the findings:

1) UFOs are semi-materialistic and comes from another reality and are not not 'extra-terrestrial'.
2) These objects are manufactured( in the sense made-up to hold in our world) by beings of folklore- different races of fairies, elves and other races who are a level or two above us in terms of spiritual nature and material nature.
3) They belong to a hidden reality. In short, such civilizations are normally invisible unless they choose to make themselves be seen.
4) They have this tendency to play pranks/mock our civilization and have attitudes of deceptive nature.
5) They are also responsible for making crop-circles. Its part of their prank and rituals.
6) What we have been told as folklores are true and everything exists to a certain degree like magic and they paralizing people using wands purely for unknown reasons and fun.

Also there is a google book preview of the book 'Cracks in the great wall' by Charles Upton which refers to the findings of Vallee. You can read it here the preview.

Majority of the information provided is very hard to believe. This is a real challenge to conventional thinking. Its a funny universe we live.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

Some researchers extremely close to the truth say that it is just technology which make aliens able to shapeshift, have their craft grow as if alive, and fly into mountains to their underground bases. Who would want to tell a person that they are a bunch of creatures and monsters aboard a craft taking genetic samples? I don't know if they are ghosts, physical bodies, or inter-dimensional beings, but they certainly are real. Even the real abductees don't know.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
thanks for sharing. i am a believer of the existence of non-human beings interacting with humans.
i wonder, how long it will take for the main stream science to discover this thruth. or do these powers prevent their outing with their abilities ?
from my point of view, these beings exist in a way a human mind cannot understand. they time and prepare certain events in human fates. they decide over life and death. i hope one day human-kind is able to stop the evil things, they are responsible for.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I know that UFOs/ETs exist from personal experience. I accept that old myths are just that, old myths of ET visits, the accounts of which have evolved into an almost unrecognizable form... Myths are not always fabrications but they may be. Oft times myths and legends are based upon the general knowledge and mind sets of particular populations that create them from either direct experience with something unusual or create them out of thin air. After awhile, such things take on a reality of their own. (The Bob Lazar myth is a modern day myth without exactly specifing its orignation.)

Given as is generally believed today by many that ETs have a long history with Earth, what can we expect to hear about a 15th century visit to Ireland? Even if the original report of the encounter was truthful to the appearance of the aliens, how far down the chain of verbal communication would the story go before there were drastic changes made? Actually, alterations may have been necessary in some cultures to get a tale told, but acceptable to a audience without the teller getting branded as a witch or lunatic resulting in death!

We know the answer to that question by studies done to determine how information gets changed despite the best intentions of the communicators. So all in all, stories of little faries, elves and leprechauns carry little weight as being exactly as the modern day myths of them are told.

That is not to say that some clues of actual contact are not found in such stories. Little creatures of one kind or another are commonly found in those myths. That frequent detail fits with the almost universal reporting today of a typical grey

Vallee is strong on UFOs/ETs being extra-dimensional. But we really don't need to go quite that far with the evidence we have in hand. We hear almost weekly of new data that suggests that this reality, here, may harbor enough alien worlds that we never need consider others.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
Also there is a google book preview of the book 'Cracks in the great wall' by Charles Upton which refers to the findings of Vallee. You can read it here the preview.

Majority of the information provided is very hard to believe. This is a real challenge to conventional thinking. Its a funny universe we live.

I recently read the Charles Upton book. It's a more "spiritual" take on the Inter/Extra-Dimensional hypotheses. It assumes you already have some belief in the concept and does nothing to make the cogent arguments that Jacques Vallee does in his books. I enjoyed it though.

I initially ignored the Vallee/Hynek Interdimensional Hypothesis in lieu of E.T.

However, if we include all aspects of the UFO phenomena--including the close encounters--then there is no other theory extant that explains and demonstrates the nature of these "beings" so thoroughly.

It's the Occam answer. Either that or "they" don't exist at all except in our mind.

They've been with us since recorded history and, no, I don't think they're ancient aliens.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Jacques Vallee has four books that look very similar: "Dimensions", "Confrontations", "Messengers of Deception", and "Revelations". Is there a sequence to these books?
edit on 4-2-2012 by cloudyday because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloudyday
Jacques Vallee has four books that look very similar: "Dimensions", "Confrontations", "Messengers of Deception", and "Revelations". Is there a sequence to these books?

Best books ever, i recommend them to any SERIOUSLY interested in the phenomenon and BEYOND.

I don't think he has newer ones out tho...but i might be wrong.

What do you think about those amazing south american cases he reports, it's a LONG time ago i read those books but this was creepy and bizarre stuff!
edit on 4-2-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Best books ever, i recommend them to any SERIOUSLY interested in the phenomenon and BEYOND.

I don't think he has newer ones out tho...but i might be wrong.

What do you think about those amazing south american cases he reports, it's a LONG time ago i read those books but this was creepy and bizarre stuff!
edit on 4-2-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

I haven't read these books yet, but I've considered buying them several times. I've never been sure which is the best to read first. They all sound interesting.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Here's a partial list, don't forget "Passport to Magonia"

▪ Passport to Magonia: From Folklore to Flying Saucers. Chicago, IL, U.S.A.: Publ. Henry Regnery Co.. 1969.
▪ The Invisible College : What a Group of Scientists Has Discovered About UFO Influences on the Human Race (1st ed. ed.). 1975.
▪ The Edge of Reality – Jacques Vallée and Dr. J. Allen Hynek (1975)
▪ Messengers of Deception: UFO Contacts and Cults (paperback ed.). Ronin Publ.. June 1979. p. 243. ISBN 0-915904-38-1.
▪ Dimensions: A Casebook of Alien Contact (1st ed.). Contemporary Books. April 1988. p. 304. ISBN 0-8092-4586-8.
▪ Confrontations – A Scientist's Search for Alien Contact (1st ed.). Ballantine Books. March 1990. p. 263 hardcover. ISBN 0-345-36453-8.
▪ Revelations : Alien Contact and Human Deception (1st ed.). Ballantine Books. September 1991. p. 273 hardcover. ISBN 0-345-37172-0.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Here's a partial list, don't forget "Passport to Magonia"

▪ Passport to Magonia: From Folklore to Flying Saucers. Chicago, IL, U.S.A.: Publ. Henry Regnery Co.. 1969.
▪ The Invisible College : What a Group of Scientists Has Discovered About UFO Influences on the Human Race (1st ed. ed.). 1975.
▪ The Edge of Reality – Jacques Vallée and Dr. J. Allen Hynek (1975)
▪ Messengers of Deception: UFO Contacts and Cults (paperback ed.). Ronin Publ.. June 1979. p. 243. ISBN 0-915904-38-1.
▪ Dimensions: A Casebook of Alien Contact (1st ed.). Contemporary Books. April 1988. p. 304. ISBN 0-8092-4586-8.
▪ Confrontations – A Scientist's Search for Alien Contact (1st ed.). Ballantine Books. March 1990. p. 263 hardcover. ISBN 0-345-36453-8.
▪ Revelations : Alien Contact and Human Deception (1st ed.). Ballantine Books. September 1991. p. 273 hardcover. ISBN 0-345-37172-0.
en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks.
Amazon doesn't have all of those but they do have most of them.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudyday

I need to reread again and not sure which ones I missed back in the day so I just ordered:

Dimensions

Revelations

Confrontations

Messengers of Deception

All used for about 45.50 USD including shipping.

Wish I could've got them on Kindle, but no such luck yet.

Won't take me long to devour them and would be willing to ship--if they still have $1 media mail and the books fit--to anyone whose budget won't allow their purchase at present and that would send them back. Peace.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Yes all the cases are intriguing and surprising. From what we can understand the governments of the world are not in denial but they actually know very little. But the confusing part is the creatures' intentions so far have been a mixed bag. It is still unclear as to why they scare, abduct some people while being neutral or harmless to others.

This does not rule out the possibility of visitors from other planets too. As it says the 'veil' is thinning between material and ethereal plane. Also, the 'humor' aspect in some of these cases cannot be taken lightly. To sum up its a bunch of utter confusion.
edit on 5-2-2012 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2012 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

Radkrish, interesting thread! There's a pdf file for 'Dimensions' below and other free links to books by Jaques Vallee here.

Dimensions -Jacques Vallee.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dfcd5787c297.jpg[/atsimg]

In Dimensions, the first volume of a trilogy, Dr. Jacques Vallee reexamines the historical record that led to the modern UFO phenomenon and to the belief in alien contact. He then tackles the enigma of abduction reports, which come from various times and various countries, as well as the psychic and spiritual components of the contact experience. In the last portion of the book, he notes the factors that inhibit research into the phenomenon – the triple coverup and political motivations – and concludes that the extraterrestrial theory is simply not strange enough to explain the facts.

Link (pdf)

Whatever the origins of UFOs, I do think governments take the subject far more seriously than many people realise and Jaques Vallee also made this very interesting statement in his book 'Forbidden Science':

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7af54603b84.jpg[/atsimg]

"Governments took notice, organizing task forces, encouraging secret briefings and study groups, funding classified research and all the time denying before the public that any of the phenomena might be real. The major revelation of these Diaries may be the demonstration of how the scientific community was misled by the government, how the best data were kept hidden, and how the public record was shamelessly manipulated."

Dr. Jacques Vallee, astrophysicist, computer scientist 1992

Cheers.
edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
A Malevolent by any other name is still a Malevolent. Below is a seldom read or mentioned article from the late-great Gordon Creighton printed in Flying Saucer Review. I don't swallow it whole, but I do find it fascinating and Creighton a man of keen intellect.

A Brief Account of the True Nature of the UFO Entities

new topics

top topics

join