What will you do one day if we are invaded by 3 foot tall Gnomes with magic wand paralyzing us and then steals the crops? The solace is that they are
ready to offer you a ride and could take you to their world and dance with them.
You have a chance to get visited by beings who can cook cakes for you in return for a sack of water. Not funny? They will take your women and may
replace her with a dummy!
Whether or not such happenings were truly documented and analyzed, this book is a shocker and fun-filled activity even
Seriously..though the inter-dimensional hypothesis is being studied by people, the fact that they are ancient Jinns and Elves is really surprising and
tickling to say the least. I am half the way into this book and all I can say is that it feels entirely different from the conventional 'UFOs are
E.Ts' bandwagon. Have anyone read all of his books? The more you read the more you begin to feel that our reality/ world is being mocked by these
crazy little beings of deceptive and evil nature. Its hard to be taken seriously enough though its a good read. Some of the findings:
1) UFOs are semi-materialistic and comes from another reality and are not not 'extra-terrestrial'.
2) These objects are manufactured( in the sense made-up to hold in our world) by beings of folklore- different races of fairies, elves and other races
who are a level or two above us in terms of spiritual nature and material nature.
3) They belong to a hidden reality. In short, such civilizations are normally invisible unless they choose to make themselves be seen.
4) They have this tendency to play pranks/mock our civilization and have attitudes of deceptive nature.
5) They are also responsible for making crop-circles. Its part of their prank and rituals.
6) What we have been told as folklores are true and everything exists to a certain degree like magic and they paralizing people using wands purely for
unknown reasons and fun.
Also there is a google book preview of the book 'Cracks in the great wall' by Charles Upton which refers to the findings of Vallee. You can read it
Majority of the information provided is very hard to believe. This is a real challenge to conventional thinking. Its a funny universe we live.