It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is there not more interest in the Bucegi anomoly?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JimmyNeutron

No, he's talking about mastodons; Wiki...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I don't want to sound like a complete skeptic and naysayer, but it sounds to me like a huge load of fantasy science fiction bullcrap started with a lot of hearsay and not backed up by anything or anyone with any credibility at all.

Okay, in this instance I do want to sound like a complete skeptic and naysayer.

EDIT: Oh, I see that the folks behind this story are the same people who cooked up all that Montauk time travel nonsense a while back. Preston Nichols and the like. So it's not even good science fiction.

edit on 6-2-2012 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lme7898354
Regarding the aluminum artifact here is a website that has a lot more information on it: www.thelivingmoon.com...

It looks like 1/2 of a universal joint to me. One of the holes looks like it was was recently drilled as it shown no sign of the oxidation that is typical to the rest of the artifact. How did they go about dating this object?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I had not heard about this before. Thanks OP I spend the evening reading up on it and it does look worthy of further investigation. There have been sightings of orbs infront of the church that guards the cave. I found that intersting as I have seen orbs before.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

The Bucegi area has been the site of unusual phenomina such as fields of high energy and other documented events. Sometimes I think things that we don't understand end up being classified as figments of the imagination or fictional events. All I know is the general area has been regarded for having strange events for hundreds of years.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I found some newer video's regarding the mystery. If you talk to anyone from the area they believe something is going on and it's been happening for a long time.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join