It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! Does anybody recognize this jersey, or person for that matter?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MegasAlexandros

This is one thing that keeps pointing out how young you really are, to me. You keep posting that you won't spend anymore money on her, until you meet her in person. IIRC, you've only spent $100.00 so far.

Have you no clue that is what a lot of *men* spend on one date night, dinner and movie?

Do you really think a 22 year old woman, who is a professional veterinarian, is going to be happy staying in your bedroom, in your parents home, and eating at taco bell?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

This is one thing that keeps pointing out how young you really are, to me. You keep posting that you won't spend anymore money on her, until you meet her in person. IIRC, you've only spent $100.00 so far.

Have you no clue that is what a lot of *men* spend on one date night, dinner and movie?

Do you really think a 22 year old woman, who is a professional veterinarian, is going to be happy staying in your bedroom, in your parents home, and eating at taco bell?

I wouldn't spend a dime on a woman I've never met.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

But...you know we'll be back. It's like sneaking a peak at the national enquirer while checking out at the grocery...
There's no denying that it has been somewhat amusing, and slightly entertaining.

P.S. I like this↓ lil fella

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Update

Here's a summary of all the info I have dug up, and my conclusions:

Explanation for her photo's being everywhere on the internet: Either Megan's friend Amber
(who actually does model), or one of her random Facebook friends took her photos and uploaded them to a site modelling website. Some of her photo's cannot be found through google, and none of her brothers photos can.

Explanation for not Skypeing me: She was mad and annoyed because I kept bugging her about it, but she's gonna Skype me today (plus her family just yesterday moved because the house was leaking water in the basement, her mom and some of her brothers moved into one new house, her into another all by herself, I know the address but won't put it up).

Explanation for why she chose me: She has gone out with local guys before, and her last boyfriend was from Tasmania, she stayed in the Tas with him for a while then they broke up, but not before taking a bat to his car (which was in her name anyways). As far as why she chose me, she said it was because I actually talked to her and became friends with her first instead of seeing her as merely being a sexual object. Also, she has temper issues that most guys can't handle, but I can, probably because I live 4000 miles away... but she's also really shy in real life and doesn't really date around so that's another reason.

Explanation for Career: One only needs a Bachelors degree to become a vet, so if she started college at 18 and she's 22 almost 23 now, that matches perfectly.

Explanation for hoodies with different school names: She was a trouble maker back in high school
(when some of those pics were taken), she had gone to several different schools (she told me all this back a long time ago when we were on the phone talking about my day at school, this was before I had any suspicion she might be fake). Sumner is the name of a school near Christchurch and yes they do call soccer, soccer there. WWW stands for West Wanginui Waikina or some weird Maori name.

So at first glance, everything looked okay. Peel back one layer, and suspicions arose. Peel back another layer and we're almost certain she's fake. Peel back the final layer and we find out she's real and there was a much simpler explanation for everything.

Thank you guys and gals! Couldn't have done it without you!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Update

Here's a summary of all the info I have dug up, and my conclusions:

Originally posted by MegasAlexandros

So at first glance, everything looked okay. Peel back one layer, and suspicions arose. Peel back another layer and we're almost certain she's fake. Peel back the final layer and we find out she's real and there was a much simpler explanation for everything.

If you actually aren't just trolling, and if you really do believe what you say, then as I have already stated previously:

Give it up.
It will not end well for you.

If you are sincere, then it really is quite a remarkable feat;
It is uncommon for anyone to be that gullible, and that un-trusting, both at the same time.
Uncanny.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Do keep us posted on how things go

Life is a trip, enjoy the ride!!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

But...you know we'll be back. It's like sneaking a peak at the national enquirer while checking out at the grocery...
There's no denying that it has been somewhat amusing, and slightly entertaining.

P.S. I like this↓ lil fella

Glad you like him...he does come in handy at times...like this thread. Use him all you want, he gets the point across.

This thread is like a tv soap opera.....guilty pleasure peeking in....

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Lol, I live in a duplex, it's basically a separate apartment sized house so I have my own kitchen, living room, bathroom, and bedroom. She loves Maccas (McDonalds) and I joke with her saying that'll be the first place I take her out to eat. Her brother has a video of when she was a little kid doing her fast food dance. I actually specifically mentioned Taco Bell to her because I love it so much, but she said there are no Taco Bells in NZ.

Plus it's not a dramatic change from the life she had anyways. She was still living in the family house and had to deal with her brothers. That's why she had enough money to buy her ex a car and now stay with me for a few months (she is loaded right now, that's why being provided for is not a main concern of hers).

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Lmao thanks for the laughter guys.........

fake thread fake op and fake girl lol

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Now you're just making it up as you go...like, after another poster who lives in her area volunteers to go in person to check it out for you....all of a sudden you post she is moving to a new house with her family, and you aren't going to say where to protect her. And now, you have your very own apartment connected to your family's apartment.

And lucky you...she only likes to eat at *cheap* fast food places.

Yup...making it up on the fly with each post now.....

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

It wont let me PM back maybe it's cause me being a new member and all.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I sooooo want to believe that a 22 year old Veterinarian who has just started her career is taking 6 months off to come stay with you. I would love to see the reaction of this kickboxing kiwi chick with a temper when she sees that you're not the person in your pics. ROUNDHOUSE!!!
edit on 5-2-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: spellen

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Miltonlava

Originally posted by Miltonlava

It wont let me PM back maybe it's cause me being a new member and all.
Yeah, there are a couple things that you can't do, until after you have 20 posts. No private messages (aka→ U2U), and you can't start a new thread(unless it's in the Introduction Forum).

Don't you worry though, because I'm gonna help you out, by letting you in on a lil secret: He's full of it.

Even if he does private message you with an address, that just so happens to be about a km away from where you are, don't even bother with going there.

[color=6BC9FF]She only exists within his imagination, and he can't even find her. So there is no possible way that you could ever find her.

I agree with everything that you said in that last post, except for one lil word→ 'Now'.

making it up on the fly with each post now...
It's been that way, allllll along.

edit on 2/5/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Hey, thanks I feel like such a novice hah. I am sure glad to have some sort of guidance in my vulnerable times of being a new member!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Now you're just making it up as you go...like, after another poster who lives in her area volunteers to go in person to check it out for you....all of a sudden you post she is moving to a new house with her family, and you aren't going to say where to protect her. And now, you have your very own apartment connected to your family's apartment.

And lucky you...she only likes to eat at *cheap* fast food places.

Yup...making it up on the fly with each post now.....

Yes, I did give someone the address through PM.

You never asked where I lived.

And that's not all she likes, it's just a joke between the two of us.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miltonlava
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Hey, thanks I feel like such a novice hah. I am sure glad to have some sort of guidance in my vulnerable times of being a new member!

If you could still help me out I'd greatly appreciate it. Just don't put her new address out there okay

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

I sooooo want to believe that a 22 year old Veterinarian who has just started her career is taking 6 months off to come stay with you. I would love to see the reaction of this kickboxing kiwi chick with a temper when she sees that you're not the person in your pics. ROUNDHOUSE!!!
edit on 5-2-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: spellen

Not the person in my pics? Lol, so now you guys are gonna look me up and see if I'm legit. I'm fine with that though. The only thing different about me than in my pic is that I dyed my hair black, and you also can't see how short I am. She's even shorter than me though so it doesn't matter.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Why should I ask where you live. It says right there in your profile...Evansville Indiana.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Wow, I only read the first page, and the last three.
What a bunch of jaded and cynical people.

She may or may not be who she says she is, you'll find this out only if and when she comes to visit. I hope she is real, if she is the girl in the picture, she's very cute. Hopefully she's nice, and not nutz.

I also know that you are who you are in your avatar, unless you have a series of the same guy

I remember you from when your eye was all bandaged up.

Facebook - not everyone can see into all facebook pages, logged in or not, mine is set with full privacy. I can even google myself, and get zero hits. Some people, depending on the country, are able to be hard to find.

Be very careful, even if she's real, some girls are really good at playing a guy, and taking advantage of them. Keep your guard up.

Good luck.

***if it turns out that she visits, and is who she says she is, you'll have to post a pic of the 2 of you together, for all the naysayers....
edit on 5-2-2012 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The whole thread stinks.. Regardless, I think somebody should add this girl and let her know that her personal information is now all over the internet. You just don't post that sh*t about anyone, even if you think they might be lying to you.

I think you're too young to even realize the implications of the danger you may have placed this young woman in with leaking her information. You should probably tell her yourself you leaked her information before somebody else fills her in..

BTW, pretty sure you can't sue if she was lying and you spent a whopping $100 on her. But, on the other hand I believe she probably could sue you if anything negative happens to her as a result of you posting her private information on a public forum.

My two cents

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join