It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! Does anybody recognize this jersey, or person for that matter?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MegasAlexandros

It's a love/hate kind of thing

We have heaps of riviraly when it comes to sports and foods etc, but when it really comes down to it we are very closley united.

And Kiwis are like our little brother, they just get a little jealous

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadfortruth1

It's a love/hate kind of thing

We have heaps of riviraly when it comes to sports and foods etc, but when it really comes down to it we are very closley united.

And Kiwis are like our little brother, they just get a little jealous

I think what's funny is when she tries to say your accents are nothing alike. I'm like wtf? No they're the exact same haha

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Hate to break it to you man.. But even if this girl just turns out to be insecure about her image and is using another girl's photos.. and even if she comes clean to you.. and even if you continue your relationship.. She WILL find out somehow that you posted all of her information online.. including her facebook page, HOME address, etc etc. I understand you wanted to feel better about this all in your mind but you have kind of doomed any relationship with her now..

Best of luck

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hombero
Hate to break it to you man.. But even if this girl just turns out to be insecure about her image and is using another girl's photos.. and even if she comes clean to you.. and even if you continue your relationship.. She WILL find out somehow that you posted all of her information online.. including her facebook page, HOME address, etc etc. I understand you wanted to feel better about this all in your mind but you have kind of doomed any relationship with her now..

Best of luck

Haha, I already messaged "her" with the link to this thread and everything
I wanted to see how
they'd reply to their personal information being thrown on the web like this. They has already
replied saying that they don't know this kid and that he is some freak stalking them.

Just kidding. I didn't send that person anything. But I wanted to so damn bad. I just do not
believe that this person is legitimate. Considering their photo is all over the internet & it is
extremely easy to dupe someone into believing that said person is someone whom they are not.

Personally, I believe the OP here is being duped big time, but he is trying to find ANY reason
to believe that this person on facebook is who they say they are. OP, you come here asking for
help, you get pages of help and ignore all of it. How are we supposed to help you if you want to
disbelieve everything we tell you. You thread has become pointless, no one can help you as you
are sitting there praying that this person is legitimate and throw out and logic posted here.

All I have to say is good luck. I believe you are going to be even more messed up than you
already are once you find out that this person is fake. You definitely need to seek some
kind of professional help.
edit on 2/4/2012 by UnholyBones because: Format

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Alright creepy here's what I got for ya... She is an American. heres why... She is wearin a yellow hoody that says propety of "some" university "SOCCER" No self respecting New Zealender is going to wear a hoody that says soccer. Kiwi's help me out here. Also I saw a Lincon Nav stretch. I've been to NZ and I didnt see one Lincon never mind a stretch navigator. Thats all I got.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Man,I'm going to have to agree with the others - you've been had.The inevitable emergency is going to come up where 'she' is going to need money.Quit being so naive,do you REALLY believe a 22 year old is going to travel to the US to be with a 17 year old?I hope if you're telling the truth,that for your sake 'she' isn't a scammer because it seems like you do in fact like her.Don't get your hopes up because come March,you're going to be disappointed if you do.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
Alright creepy here's what I got for ya... She is an American. heres why... She is wearin a yellow hoody that says propety of "some" university "SOCCER" No self respecting New Zealender is going to wear a hoody that says soccer. Kiwi's help me out here. Also I saw a Lincon Nav stretch. I've been to NZ and I didnt see one Lincon never mind a stretch navigator. Thats all I got.

en.wikipedia.org...

and

www.tourism.net.nz...

Sorry for wasting your time guys. I now am 99% certain she is legit, but you all, as well as my dad (he's a police officer so he contacted Auckland PD to get info) helped me reach this conclusion. The only thing weird about her is a history of speeding tickets, women drivers
and that she likes my sorry ass. I'll let you guys know come March how things go lol.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegasAlexandros
reply to post by neobludragon

She's always called me so far because she has to get minutes from a card to call internationally, but I've never tried calling her though. And she has to be from New Zealand, the accent is spot on!

They have sites that you can use to mimic who ever you want. A chic can sound however she wants and make the call look like its coming from China if she wants too.

Your being played by an insecure girl who is showing you pictures of someone else. Move on now!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

and

www.tourism.net.nz...

Sorry for wasting your time guys. I now am 99% certain she is legit, but you all, as well as my dad (he's a police officer so he contacted Auckland PD to get info) helped me reach this conclusion. The only thing weird about her is a history of speeding tickets, women drivers
and that she likes my sorry ass. I'll let you guys know come March how things go lol.

Oh boy are you in for a hurtin. The name could be real from someone there but i guarantee you that is not her. No chic that hot is going to waste her time picking up guys on the internet. EVER!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge

en.wikipedia.org...

and

www.tourism.net.nz...

Oh boy are you in for a hurtin. The name could be real from someone there but i guarantee you that is not her. No chic that hot is going to waste her time picking up guys on the internet. EVER!!!

And that was one of my biggest concerns. We'll see though. The possible rewards of sticking this out through March seem pretty sweet right now. I'm done spending money till she gets here for sure however.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Why are you dating someone that you never met?

The real girl is probably fat and ugly so she uses a pretty girl to get attention from guys online. This is why she will not skype you.
edit on 2/4/2012 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

and

www.tourism.net.nz...

No offense dude,but this post makes your story reek.You may be "99% certain she is legit" but this post makes me 99% certain your story was just that,a story

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
You are clearly in denial my friend, as the 100 posts before have stated, this could not possibly be "your girl" No way, No how in a million years...

Its time for you to face up to the inevitable truth.. you have been played, its not funny in the slightest. I feel sorry for you I do.

I clicked on the link to the FB page and its no longer available? Sounds a bit suspicous to me.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PrecogPsychicSensitive

To be fair,I couldn't see the page until I logged into my fb account.so if you don't have one you won't be able to see it.Either way I still say he's being played.Guess we'll find out come March!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

To be fair,I couldn't see the page until I logged into my fb account.so if you don't have one you won't be able to see it.Either way I still say he's being played.Guess we'll find out come March!

Oh I see.. I shut down my FB account months ago.. so now I'm not even allowed to window shop FB? Interesting..

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrecogPsychicSensitive
You are clearly in denial my friend, as the 100 posts before have stated, this could not possibly be "your girl" No way, No how in a million years...

Its time for you to face up to the inevitable truth.. you have been played, its not funny in the slightest. I feel sorry for you I do.

I clicked on the link to the FB page and its no longer available? Sounds a bit suspicous to me.

Damn, one of you guys told her I put her info on here, cause we had just made up after a fight and we were talking well, now she's ignoring me again. I can still get on her profile cause I'm friends with her. Of course when I find out she's legit, I do something to piss her off and possibly end this relationship... I'll let you guys know come March. And the reason she said she liked me out of all the people she talked to was that I was far away and different and a little crazy. She used to date this dude from Tasmania and that's why she hates Aussie's. She's honestly a little crazy too, she totaled his car when they broke up

Edit:

Nevermind guess you guys didn't then lol

edit on 4-2-2012 by MegasAlexandros because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

That may have to do with how the person's privacy settings are.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Uh,dude,if that's the case then just ask her for the name of the account of the person that told her? Seriously?Ya know,I was 17 once but I was never this naive

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Uh,dude,if that's the case then just ask her for the name of the account of the person that told her? Seriously?Ya know,I was 17 once but I was never this naive

Edited, see previous post

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join