It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! Does anybody recognize this jersey, or person for that matter?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegasAlexandros

Originally posted by olliemc84
And that is not a Carolina Panthers jersey. For one, Nike is not licensed to make NFL jerseys since NFL has been under contract with Reebok for quite a long time.

Nike will start supplying the NFL with jerseys next year, but they definitely not look like that.

My guess is the jersey is either fake, a college teams jersey, or her boyfriends high school jersey.

Again, more fakeness and lies.

This chick should be avoided at all cost.

Because the chick on the other end of the line looks NOTHING like "racer_chick_100".

edit on 4-2-2012 by olliemc84 because: (no reason given)

Here's her facebook: www.facebook.com... , and racer chick is just another user who compiles site model pictures and puts them on photobucket. I didn't meet Megan on photbucket, it's just where I found some of her pictures.

Not too bright to post her FB info here. You must completely trust everyone on the internet.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

reply to post by MegasAlexandros

Listen man, the girl has two photos uploaded on facebook. None showing her with family, friends, co-workers, nothing. Just a pic of her and another hot blonde showing their backsides on the beach and another glory shot of her laying down done artistically. The photos she has shared with you are obviously of a real girl, just not her. The person you could be talking to could be 40 years old with a very young sounding voice.

This REEKS of a scam. Or maybe one of your friends playing a very very dirty trick on you. Either way, you are destined to be hurt and have your heart broken. Just face facts. This whole thing is a sham.

I'm not trying to say that she's still not fake, but she has several hundred photos on fb that you can only see when you're friends with her.

Are the photos from the photobucket website?

And why did you post a thread on ATS asking for help about this girl? Because clearly you have not liked anyones responses on your situation.

If she shows up in March, can you please please please update your situation with photos of said strange female. My guess is that when she shows up she will ask you to pay for her second plane ticket due to the fact that she is 400 pounds and took up two seats.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Listen man, the girl has two photos uploaded on facebook. None showing her with family, friends, co-workers, nothing. Just a pic of her and another hot blonde showing their backsides on the beach and another glory shot of her laying down done artistically. The photos she has shared with you are obviously of a real girl, just not her. The person you could be talking to could be 40 years old with a very young sounding voice.

This REEKS of a scam. Or maybe one of your friends playing a very very dirty trick on you. Either way, you are destined to be hurt and have your heart broken. Just face facts. This whole thing is a sham.

I'm not trying to say that she's still not fake, but she has several hundred photos on fb that you can only see when you're friends with her.

Are the photos from the photobucket website?

And why did you post a thread on ATS asking for help about this girl? Because clearly you have not liked anyones responses on your situation.

If she shows up in March, can you please please please update your situation with photos of said strange female. My guess is that when she shows up she will ask you to pay for her second plane ticket due to the fact that she is 400 pounds and took up two seats.

Well, I just asked if anyone could identify her, but yes, some of them are the same as the ones on photobucket, some aren't. And also, if she does ask for me to pay her return ticket, I'll be like, no you lied, I'm not paying squat lol.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I'll friend request her, start an emotional relationship with her, ask her to come see me, and report back to you with my results.

EDIT: Friend request sent as of 2:37pm EST haha.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
There are plenty of REAL looking girls at Eastland Mall. Dude, there are so Manny things wrong with this. First of all most girls who sit around taking silly pictures of themselves in a mirror, then posting them on facebook, etc. Are not REAL professionals, but are pro-hoes, get it. She would lose the respect of her colleagues and community. A veterinarian is going to have a different thinking process than most in the bell curve. They think critically. They are very busy and not bored ans silly and they take them selves seriously. Give up on this. I would hate to think you are stalking this image. That is what it is.
You worrying about $100 doesn't show high caliber cerebral synapses either my friend.
Just wasted 5 minutes I am sure.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by olliemc84

That should be interesting.

Although I don't care much for playing cat and mouse games,
I am a sucker for Jerry Springer.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I'll friend request her, start an emotional relationship with her, ask her to come see me, and report back to you with my results.

Make sure and tell her how rich you are....and find a hunky male model photo online to send her.....and that you can send her a plane ticket for March 17th.....

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit

Why don't you ask her for a new photo, maybe holding a copy of today's local newspaper. Tell her why you want it too.
lmao. Are you being serious with that suggestion?

To me, it seems ridiculous. Without trust, there is absolutely no reason at all, to even think about beginning a relationship.

If the beginning stage of a relationship has this many holes in it, and evidence for verification is needed, it is a complete waste of time to continue moving on with it.

It could never end well.

NEVER!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Make sure and tell her how rich you are....and find a hunky male model photo online to send her.....and that you can send her a plane ticket for March 17th.....

Oh no doubt! I am from NYC (65 miles north) and am an investment banker working for Goldman Sachs. I make a 6 figure income with my own SkyJet that can be taxied and on its way to her in an hours notice. Oh, and did I mention I look strikingly like Brad Pitt?

And P.S. Send me a picture of you waiting at the airport terminal waiting for my make believe SkyJet in your best knockoff Giants uniform (thats right....GO GIANTS!!).

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I was actually going to ask someone on here to do that. Can you make sure that you tell me what happens. Don't mention me though, be sneaky lol

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

And that is not a Carolina Panthers jersey. For one, Nike is not licensed to make NFL jerseys since NFL has been under contract with Reebok for quite a long time.

Nike will start supplying the NFL with jerseys next year, but they definitely not look like that.

My guess is the jersey is either fake, a college teams jersey, or her boyfriends high school jersey.

Again, more fakeness and lies.

This chick should be avoided at all cost.

Because the chick on the other end of the line looks NOTHING like "racer_chick_100".

It is a Carolina Panthers jersey... a VERY bad fake one. I have seen these in the street markets of Thailand and Pusan, South Korea. They are very common overseas.

So could she really be from New Zealand and just lied about her name in order to stop internet creeps?

NO... listen dude, as bad as you want to believe this chick is real, SHE ISN'T. She is more than likely some guy in Nigeria that is setting you up in order to get money out of you in the future. Listen, I'm 35... I spent 13 years in the Navy... I have literally circumnavigated the globe and been everywhere along the way. I also have a BS in Computer Science/Network Security. I know all of the scams. I have been victim of some of them in the past. There is nothing I haven't seen, and I'm telling you that this person... this girl that you believe exists, DOESN'T. Get out now. Forget about her and cease all communications NOW. I know you may be hurting emotionally because you really believed she was real. You're just a kid and you'll get over it by next Tuesday. Life goes on.. don't fall for this and become another statistic, another victim of cyber-crime.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Help us help you. How did you first meet her and if I understood how

I called Megan before, and we talked for hours.

She's always called me so far because she has to get minutes from a card to call internationally, but I've never tried calling her though. And she has to be from New Zealand, the accent is spot on!

add up, well that would be a good first step.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
"NO... listen dude, as bad as you want to believe this chick is real, SHE ISN'T. She is more than likely some guy in Nigeria that is setting you up in order to get money out of you in the future. Listen, I'm 35... I spent 13 years in the Navy... I have literally circumnavigated the globe and been everywhere along the way. I also have a BS in Computer Science/Network Security. I know all of the scams. I have been victim of some of them in the past. There is nothing I haven't seen, and I'm telling you that this person... this girl that you believe exists, DOESN'T. Get out now. Forget about her and cease all communications NOW. I know you may be hurting emotionally because you really believed she was real. You're just a kid and you'll get over it by next Tuesday. Life goes on.. don't fall for this and become another statistic, another victim of cyber-crime."

I know she's not a guy for sure, but I want to know who this person is. I have another friend in NZ and I just asked her to go to the address and tell me who's living there.

Plus I want to know who the photos are of still. All I know is that her name is Karly, lives near a city called Sumner, and more than likely also lives in Washington State.
edit on 4-2-2012 by MegasAlexandros because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Plus I want to know who the photos are of still. All I know is that her name is Karly, lives near a city called Sumner, and more than likely also lives in Washington State.

Don't leave out Toronto. On Polyvore, is a pic in a yellow Sumner Soccer hoodie with a number written on it. That number matches the Facebook account of Sammie Lynn claiming to be in Toronto. Of course with a pic of Karly. Go figure!

ETA: The number is 395564153. I searched it on Bing. Also my ESP says search 8675309.
edit on 4-2-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: ETA

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Don't leave out Toronto. On Polyvore, is a pic in a yellow Sumner Soccer hoodie with a number written on it. That number matches the Facebook account of Sammie Lynn claiming to be in Toronto. Of course with a pic of Karly. Go figure!

Yes, I did look up that number, however, I can say that that profile is also a fake. In fact, there are dozens of fake facebook profiles using her pictures. Damn this girl gets around lol. But her name is Karly, that's a fact. She was wearing a jacket with that name and standing in front of a wall with that name.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Are you ignoring my previous question a few posts back?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

"NO... listen dude, as bad as you want to believe this chick is real, SHE ISN'T. She is more than likely some guy in Nigeria that is setting you up in order to get money out of you in the future. Listen, I'm 35... I spent 13 years in the Navy... I have literally circumnavigated the globe and been everywhere along the way. I also have a BS in Computer Science/Network Security. I know all of the scams. I have been victim of some of them in the past. There is nothing I haven't seen, and I'm telling you that this person... this girl that you believe exists, DOESN'T. Get out now. Forget about her and cease all communications NOW. I know you may be hurting emotionally because you really believed she was real. You're just a kid and you'll get over it by next Tuesday. Life goes on.. don't fall for this and become another statistic, another victim of cyber-crime."

I know she's not a guy for sure, but I want to know who this person is. I have another friend in NZ and I just asked her to go to the address and tell me who's living there.

edit on 4-2-2012 by MegasAlexandros because: (no reason given)

Just because you talked to an actual female doesn't make this legit. Scammers work in teams. She may be a girl in NZ, but she isn't who she says she is... I guarantee it. She has an agenda, and she /he/whoever is going to use you to realize that agenda.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I checked the adress in the NZ yellow pages and this is what I got

Scott Steve | 77 Coxhead Rd Manurewa, Auckland 2102 | 09-266 0934

Site

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Evansr

Makes you think huh... with the Facebook profile being Megsy SCOTT

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

I believe someone did their homework

Maybe she lives in that area but on some other house, a neighbour perhaps?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join