Help! Does anybody recognize this jersey, or person for that matter?

page: 2
5
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegasAlexandros

Originally posted by neobludragon
reply to post by MegasAlexandros
 

This sounds like a girl that my friend has dealt with, if it is her then your probably dealing with a 16 year old girl named Chelsea. Your description fits her perfectly. If I were you you should definitely stop talking to her.


Could you please tell me more?


Well she posed as a girl named Lillian Stokes, which we found out to be a book writer, and said that she lived in Las Vegas, Nevada. Which later we found out she never did and she lived in NY the whole time. She then tried to say her real name was Lillian Heidleberg which we found a profile on Facebook of a girl named Lilian Augustus from Heidlberg, Germany. When we confronted her she told us she used a girl named Chelseas pictures and her real name was Gengritch or something like that. I mean did you ever call her or did she always call you from the new zealand number? If you are able to call her to her New Zealand number then it probably isn't the girl I'm talking bout, but if you can't or someone else picks up then what i'm thinking is shes using a phone number hider thats normally used to prank phone call your friends. If you search Google you can find a crap load of them. I hope this girl is genuine but its hard to find a genuine girl online, take it from someone who has seen so many failed online relationships in the past year.




posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
dood its known as "Bait & Switch"




I haven't Skyped her yet, and I've been trying to get her to, but she always says she's busy...


I mean come on guy ...
it's some body working an angle on you ...

if it had happened to me & that's a big IF...
I would have felt to pathetic & embarrassed to share it with the InterWeb...


learn from your mistake & move on
If something is Too Good to Be True... ie. hot young blond in tight clothes looking for strange love on the web,
Than it Probably is ...


you can live you life by that
& stay safe


p.s. its a Panthers jersey
last I checked their in the carolina's not middle earth



posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon
 


She's always called me so far because she has to get minutes from a card to call internationally, but I've never tried calling her though. And she has to be from New Zealand, the accent is spot on!



posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegasAlexandros
reply to post by neobludragon
 


She's always called me so far because she has to get minutes from a card to call internationally, but I've never tried calling her though. And she has to be from New Zealand, the accent is spot on!


I don't know dude, she could be really good at accents, be careful.



posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
could be like you say, dark.....but....for the guy that started this thread , there are inexpensive things you can put on the phone to make your voice alot different,,,,adult can sound like a child, or a man can sound like a woman, women living alone use it to make their voice sound like a male...

not saying I am right but consider all the possibilities, and good luck...I am sure that model would want to know that someone was using her pic.

edit on 4-2-2012 by research100 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon
 


Maybe, but she does know a lot about the culture of New Zealand and about local places. She claimed to live on 77 Coxhead Road, Manurewa, and have 5 older brothers. Two of which are on facebook, and I routinely message one. But I think its just 1 person working multiple accounts. I've also talked to her friend Amber, but I as well think that she's just another persona in this whole scheme...



posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I'm sorry to intrude, it rarely does any good, but you asked for help.

Let's start with you, we can get to her later.

Plus, I've already told my family and friends about her, and I've invested so much time and emotion into her. I feel emotionally drained, my heart physically hurts. In the back of my mind I keep thinking, she's telling the truth, everything will be alright, we'll live out a happy life into old age together, but the rational part of me is saying no, she's not who she says she is, you're gonna get screwed again.
In addition to that you're averaging about 100 messages a day?

If you want to have a good relationship with her or anyone else, you have to be more or less straight in the head yourself. What you're describing is obsession, and that's nothing to build a long term relationship on. Please get yourself straight first, get some counseling quickly. If, and I stress if, she's a bad person, she will be able to destroy you in far less than six months financially, emotionally, any way she wants.

You mentioned twice that you're not sure she's a real person. Wouldn't there be some wisdom in waiting until she proves herself to you? She has to put your doubts to rest, and she hasn't. By the way, she's 22? How long does it take to become a veterinary doctor? Just four years out of high school?

You can't Skype her because she's busy, yet you exchange roughly 100 messages a day? She's incredibly busy yet she's going to take half a year and just chuck everything to hang out with you?

Please, and I mean this kindly, you're very vulnerable. Get some help with putting your emotions back in balance. Professional help.



posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by research100
 


Yeah, that's why I'm trying to find out who she is, or at least where she's from so I know where to start looking.



posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I'm sorry to intrude, it rarely does any good, but you asked for help.

Let's start with you, we can get to her later.

Plus, I've already told my family and friends about her, and I've invested so much time and emotion into her. I feel emotionally drained, my heart physically hurts. In the back of my mind I keep thinking, she's telling the truth, everything will be alright, we'll live out a happy life into old age together, but the rational part of me is saying no, she's not who she says she is, you're gonna get screwed again.
In addition to that you're averaging about 100 messages a day?

If you want to have a good relationship with her or anyone else, you have to be more or less straight in the head yourself. What you're describing is obsession, and that's nothing to build a long term relationship on. Please get yourself straight first, get some counseling quickly. If, and I stress if, she's a bad person, she will be able to destroy you in far less than six months financially, emotionally, any way she wants.

You mentioned twice that you're not sure she's a real person. Wouldn't there be some wisdom in waiting until she proves herself to you? She has to put your doubts to rest, and she hasn't. By the way, she's 22? How long does it take to become a veterinary doctor? Just four years out of high school?

You can't Skype her because she's busy, yet you exchange roughly 100 messages a day? She's incredibly busy yet she's going to take half a year and just chuck everything to hang out with you?

Please, and I mean this kindly, you're very vulnerable. Get some help with putting your emotions back in balance. Professional help.





No it's just the days she's off we message nonstop. Plus high school in NZ only goes till 16 if you're smart enough to get out early. And I think you're right about me needing counseling or something, it's just it's so hard for me to find a girl to keep up with all the stuff I do, and she said she wanted to do all the things I told her about with me.



posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MegasAlexandros
 


I see U.S. Citizenship Papers stapled to your forehead.....just sayin'....



posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I don't know who she is or what the jersey is, but I dropped that photo on Google images search and that particular image turned up on at least 34 different sites.

Something's not right.

I can't put a link to the search page here because the url is about a foot long. Just open Google images and drop that picture on the page. You'll see what I mean.
edit on 4-2-2012 by N3k9Ni because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by MegasAlexandros
 


I see U.S. Citizenship Papers stapled to your forehead.....just sayin'....


Lol, why would she want to become a US citizen when NZ is like 50 times better?



posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
You're going to press charges against someone because they lied about being attractive? Sounds like the girl is definitely lying. That picture is fake too. The camera looks photoshopped in. Cut your losses and move on.



posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
I don't know who she is or what the jersey is, but I dropped that photo on Google images search and that particular image turned up on 34 different sites.

Something's not right.

I can't put a link to the search page here because the url is about a foot long. Just open Google images and drop that picture on the page. You'll see what I mean.


I did the same, and that's one of the reasons I started sleuthing in the first place. I'm trying to emotionally detach myself, but I'd be lying if I said my heart wasn't smashed in a million little pieces. I want to know who the real person behind the profile is, and I want to know who's picture she's copying. To not know is killing me. If only the person would tell the truth, I'd probably still like her just because we can talk about anything. Maybe not in a sexual way anymore (when we were going strong we'd sex chat almost every night), but definitely in an emotional way.



posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by timi0000
 


I'd press charges because they would lie about coming. That's why I'm waiting to jump the gun until March 17th, when she's supposed to be here.



posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
There's a law in Italy or some european country that allows you to sue a person for emotionally or physically misleading someone.!

Have faith my friend.



posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
She is a site model. They take pics of themselves in mirrors and put them in a databank so social networking websites can take them, manipulate them, put in graphics and voila! Anyone can use those pictures and do whatever they want with them.

Can I ask you a question? Why would this obviously hot chick want anything to do with you when you live thousands of miles away? You mean to tell me that there aren't good men that live in New Zealand that could easily sweep this girl off her feet.

Something is fishy. And if you continue to have contact with this person she will ultimately bleed you dry. Don't fall for it.

9 Tips for Identifying Fake Facebook Profiles

Reminds me of the story I saw on Dateline one night. An elderly woman poses as a young hot blonde, starts talking to middle aged man who falls in love. But also has a teenager fall in love as well. Well soon the fake love triangle turned deadly because the jealous middle aged man gunned down the kid in a Walmart parking lot.



posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Shame, it sounds like she's living out a fantasy. If you're enjoying the chat then keep doing so, but don't part with any money. Try and get her to come clean, there might be tons of reasons she's pretending to be somebody else. Maybe she's genuinely unhappy and talking to you is cheering her up? Maybe it started off with her protecting herself form any nutters online and she got carried away.

It's very easy to fool folk online. Heck, my wow friends guessed I was a petite blonde in my 20s so I leave them to it. I haven't mentioned I'm 11.5 stone and a brown haired grandma. Why should I? It's lying by ommission, not like I told them that. It makes for a pleasant time in dungeons, for some reason they're all very protective of me.



posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MegasAlexandros
 


me and a few mates are arranging a card game soon and you're more than welcome to play



posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by olliemc84
She is a site model. They take pics of themselves in mirrors and put them in a databank so social networking websites can take them, manipulate them, put in graphics and voila! Anyone can use those pictures and do whatever they want with them.

Can I ask you a question? Why would this obviously hot chick want anything to do with you when you live thousands of miles away? You mean to tell me that there aren't good men that live in New Zealand that could easily sweep this girl off her feet.

Something is fishy. And if you continue to have contact with this person she will ultimately bleed you dry. Don't fall for it.

9 Tips for Identifying Fake Facebook Profiles

Reminds me of the story I saw on Dateline one night. An elderly woman poses as a young hot blonde, starts talking to middle aged man who falls in love. But also has a teenager fall in love as well. Well soon the fake love triangle turned deadly because the jealous middle aged man gunned down the kid in a Walmart parking lot.


So are you saying there's no way I can find out who's in these pictures? And I know you're right, I sorta ha a feeling right from the beginning, but I just talked so well with her. And I even asked her, why pick me? And she gave me reasons. I just want to know who it is. I want to find out this mystery...





new topics
top topics
 
5
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join