It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada caucus voting discussion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

they just told the final count live on CNN from that precinct

paul 153
romney 49
gingrich 42
santorum 11

obviously its rigged they are telling us this. they wants us to fight back.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
reply to post by MrWendal

I agree, this is horrible stuff the media is doing. If anything should come out of this it really should be exposing the media. You don't even have to be a Paul supporter to see it. If people would actually see this for what it is, and stop playing partisan politics the whole damn system could change.
edit on 4-2-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

Actually you are 100% correct in my opinion. Regardless of who you support the way media is influencing voters should be crystal clear to anyone who wishes to see it. I have seen some very celar bias in relation to Gingrich and Santorum as well. A perfect example is Santorum and Iowa. Romney was reported as the winner and it was the top story for about a week. After teh recount it came out that Santorum was the winner and not Romney... but I never heard a word in the MSM until it was mentioned during the South Carolina debate and when it was mentioned, it was more of a casual comment. Certainly not the same level of publicity that Romney got when he was declared the winner.

As far as tonights Caucus, I do not think you can look at these numbers and not see it as a defeat for Ron Paul. His numbers now may actually be lower than they were in 2008. Considering he has maintained a presence here since 08 and has had a very high level of organization, there is no way to look at these numbers in a positive light. He has doubled and even tripled his numbers in the previous States primaries and caucuses, this time he did not match his 08 numbers, he fell short. That is very disheartening.

Now for my speculation and conspiratorial view....

I have said for over a month now that my belief is that Gingrich is only in this race to get votes from Paul and ensure Romney moves on to the general election. This is why we see Gingrich taking some of Paul's talking points about ending the Fed amoung a few other issues. The fact is, Gingrich is likeable. When he speaks he is very easy to relate to. I think we all know someone kinda like Gingrich's public persona that we see on TV. So by pushing Gingrich as Romney's only competitor, mixed in with Paul's talking points and the fact the Gingrich is likeable.. you get those voters who are still teetering about with picking a "winner" and voting with their hearts. Gingrich to these people seems like a viable option since you are being told Paul "can never win".

I missed Gingrich's speech, but supposedly he was going to outline a change in his strategy and focus more on winning delegates and not primaries, it should sound familiar cause this is the Paul strategy and the same strategy that Obama used in 2008. What makes this interesting to me is that Paul and Gingrich are neck and neck going back and forth. So people need to watch the media carefully. As they tell you that Paul can not win, they are also telling you that Gingrich can win. Now think about that... if these two are basically even. How can one win and one not win? Wouldn't their chances also be about even?

I must admit the psychological game being played by the media with Gingrich (if you believe in my view), is really very impressive. If I didn't know Gingrich's history and I were judging based on what I see now, I can honestly say Gingrich would get my vote. Unfortunately I know better. Even though I find him likeable, I know he is full of crap. I know he is a Government insider. I know he is lying to us now and I know he is the absolute poster child for corruption in Government.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
reply to post by andboycott

The guy was holding up cards and yelling votes...Paul had a lot but so did Mitt. Doesn't make SENSE because from what I saw, pretty much that WHOLE crowd was for Paul, and everyone I saw speak was too. I hate to be all conspiratorial but this whole caucus is confusing the hell outta me and seems rigged. There, I said it, won't make a damn bit of difference.

I am not ready to cry rigged yet. I have seen a few things happen with observers that have gotten my attention. The possibility for manipulation is always high, but before I go out on that limb I will wait to see what the reports are that come in tomorrow.

I will say, I can not help but notice (and I mentioned it before) Paul has doubled and tripled his 2008 numbers in the other primary states so far this year. I find it odd that in Nevada he lost ground. His totals are down from his 2008 numbers. I am not gonna cry foul yet, it is possible Ron Paul simply lost those votes, but in any event it is a curious development from what we have seen thus far in the campaign.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
GUARANTEE they are cooking the books right now. FOX is replaying some ann coulter/brett baier discourse form 4 hours ago and CNN is tlaking about schools. MSNBC is doing a special on prisons and not even highlighting

FOX should have live talk because they are the repub side of the msm and they have for every other vote. so have the others.

paul won clark county by a landslide and they are going to faux it up. watch.

both channles have been going on extended commercial breaks for the last half hour too, fox was gone for about 10 minutes. unbelievable.
edit on 4-2-2012 by andboycott because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
ALSO the tally on CNN (the only msm still reporting vote tally) has been stuck at 43%, for over an hour. no new video from anyone. theyre about to replay romneys speech for a third time. wtf is going on.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by andboycott
reply to post by Wookiep

they just told the final count live on CNN from that precinct

paul 153
romney 49
gingrich 42
santorum 11

obviously its rigged they are telling us this. they wants us to fight back.

Just because Paul won a single precinct doesn't mean he is winning the state.

You want to prove fraud...find that exact precinct and find it's final reporting totals on the official pages.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
This thing has completely come to a halt @43% votes in. Last I heard on RevoPac only a few precincts in Clark county were counted (Paul won those), MSM is no longer live reporting. No explanation. I guess this is worse than Iowa, and we'll have to wait till tomorrow? Who knows, very irritating.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I've been wwatching Clark County here and Paul is a distant 2nd with 6% reporting.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

Thanks! Thought I hadn't seen that but Mr. Wendel linked it earlier, 6% in interesting, I wonder where the MSM went? They gave no warning, nothing.
edit on 5-2-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Just got this from Revopac live chat. It's going to be a long night and we prolly won't know much more till morning FFS.

www.ronpaulforums.com...

Clark County GOP vice chairman Woody Stroupe told The Associated Press late Saturday that party officials were recounting every ballot cast in Nevada's largest county to ensure the accuracy of the tally.

edit on 5-2-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

fraud was proven in 2008 in new hampshire. exit polling is a great indicator too. the nature of the diebold machines and "secret counting locations" is enough of a red flag to think that something is going on. sorry, searcher, i am an outcast, and if your searching for me and my rogue views, i am already listed on plenty of databases.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Just saw this ... Troubles Abound at Special Las Vegas Caucus

Makes things even more interesting.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
WHATS THE DEAL!!!!

SECOND LINE..............RON PAUL.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Anybody know why we're still stuck at 71.1% on Sunday morning?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
The results are coming in now

51% reporting in Clark County

Ron paul only at 19%.

This has been fixed.

Romney 58%
Ron Paul 19%
Ginger 16%

overall nevada result will be something like

Romney 49
Ginger 22
Paul 19

Oh dear America, you are being lied to.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

There has been a major delay in Clark County - the most populous county. All the other counties were done and dusted ages ago.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by UKTruth
The results are coming in now

51% reporting in Clark County

Ron paul only at 19%.

This has been fixed.

Romney 58%
Ron Paul 19%
Ginger 16%

overall nevada result will be something like

Romney 49
Ginger 22
Paul 19

Oh dear America, you are being lied to.

Just curious, but what makes you think Clark County is rigged? Is it the late arrival of the votes?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Yes along with the fact the first precincts votes had Paul winning by a landslide. Then it went dark, and now Romney is winning by a landslide.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by UKTruth
Yes along with the fact the first precincts votes had Paul winning by a landslide. Then it went dark, and now Romney is winning by a landslide.

You know, I was just thinking, Paul won the late caucus with 58% of the vote and Romney had 19%. The results coming in from Clark County have Romney at 58% and Paul at 19%. Interesting. Makes you wonder if they switched Romney and Paul in the Clark County results. If Paul did indeed get 58% in Clark County, he would have won in a landslide.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
This whole thing is a well produced television show.

Romney has already been picked to go up against Obama and lose.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join