It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught on video this morning right before dawn.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Umm...this is not my strong point...but getting better...so I would say at first view it seems to be a planet...but your eye witness account suggests otherwise!

If you could GPS your exact location and direction...we could run it through Stellarium...and maybe see where the planet/stars and such were...but aside from that it's hard to say!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
It do kinda remind one of venus.....but you say it apeared suddenly?
While you were wathing a second ufo?
The thing has fairly stable clour aura about it....is taht a camera defect or did it look that way to the eye?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
I used the simple satellite tracker and used a Seattle zip code. On the 3rd at 5:28pm the Lacrosse 5 flew over.
At 6:25pm SkyMed 1 went over.
If those times are close OP, you may have seen either of those.

When you say "Flew" over, are we talking about from one direction to it's opposite across the skyline, or a hovering type "flew" that comes and goes from a single directional point?

I hope to resolve my inadequacies in the video department soon and put this shakiness to rest. Yes a referrence to some landmark would have helped. Still I find it shakingly intriguing.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
If this was moving, how come it doesnt go out of frame... If it isnt moving, then it can be a street lamp or planet. The fact that you start the video zoomed in adds zero credibility to this honestly.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PROT3CTOR

Im not doubting you saw something out of the ordinary, not at all....but the video is completely useless, I could video a streetlamp and make it look more viable that that......Its never that I doubt what someone sees, its always the evidence that inconclusive or just plain "poor evidence"......if this were a college project, you'de fail the course due to the insufficiency.......When someone spots a strange sight.....all they need to do is tell about it, sometimes the evidence works against your case......I do believe what you say, I mean, why not......but the video is useless.....if its not solid and easy to grasp visually, dont even bother showing it......it only works against you.......but do keep us posted....I'm not trying to be mean, just critical, with a sense of humor
your video is too easily debunkable.....

This might have been the case at the start of the thread but the op gave a good description of what he saw 2 posts above yours. I now see the video as corroborating evidence that the op saw something strange.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
It do kinda remind one of venus.....but you say it apeared suddenly?
While you were wathing a second ufo?
The thing has fairly stable clour aura about it....is taht a camera defect or did it look that way to the eye?

I guess the other 'lights' are within the UFO description since I don't know what was luminating the light.

The camera is a Canon PowerShot SD850 IS in video mode with Normal setting (sometimes I set it to infinite, but not this video), and at 16X, Auto AWB, colors =off, 30 fps,

Oh and to quote my friend.

"I thought it was a plane at first but after a few minutes I noticed it wasn't getting closer."

He made coffee, poured a cup in the upstairs kitchen and noticed it was still where it had been, returning downstairs.

"It definitely was not a plane."

I asked him what he thought it was using the examples; satellite, planet, meteor.

He paused.

Suddenly he uttered, "It was no satellite." then turning away, he went inside his house and shut the door behind him.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I really really dislike these zoomed in videos where there is no frame of reference to compare.

So based on that, I chalk this up to atmospheric scintillation of someone who zoomed their camera onto a fireball in the sky... otherwise known as a "star slowly moving along the equatorial as viewed from earth".

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
looks like the moon with some clouds in front.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Well another ufo
video why cant these people learn to use the camera properly.!!!!!!!!!!!

To much zoom obvious because the slightest movement takes the object out of the frame of view.

Nothing to compare the object with so I will go with a full digital zoom of a star or planet NOT a ufo!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

It just looks like a distant street light to me.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
i seen something similar couple morning ago at like 2am when i went out for a cig
it was really bright night sky with full moon

at first though maybe a Jupiter or Venus so i whipped out start chart on my phone and tested for accuracy by locating the moon and visible planets and when i panned to this really bright flickering object it didn't point to anything
not even star...maybe it was sun reflecting off space station IDK because it still fallowed the same pattern of the moon and stars over time

but went out same time next morning and it wasn't there

BTW this was in Massachusetts
edit on 8-2-2012 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join