It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught on video this morning right before dawn.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This UFO caught on video through one binocular lense is a bit shaky because of holding both units by hand, but I will say I have mass footage of planes and helicopters flying at night, and this is neither, IMHO.

If anyone has stabilization software, feel free to download, use in any way, edit, repost, other. (just add credit for my filming is all I ask.)

I edited the portion from a copy of original. The original is available if anyone would like to see it just message me and have a server I can upload to preferrably that can use FTP, because it's a large file.

Let me know what you think....
Here is the link to the video on YouTube. Embedding is not my strong suit either, so feel free...
Video Link

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Let's see if I can embed this for you...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

Let's see if I can embed this for you...

Thanks.
BTW, What do you think this is?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
can you give us some details?
was it stationary, size, anything that could help identification
thanks in advance

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Judging from the video, it could be anything from a streetlight to a planet bouncing like a pinball onto all other planets in our solar system. In other words, video isnt worth anything and proves nothing.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Well at one point it looks to roll over, kinda like comets do, though I don't see a tail on it.... can you provide more details as to what you saw without the binoculars that made you want to record it?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Looks similar in shape to the object lying in the bottom of the Baltic Sea.
But,it seems to be burning out in the end.

edit on 4-2-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
are you serious
did I miss a frame of reference

some type of perspective ...

its a subjective light in the dark ...
could be what ever you want it to be

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Without any details it is absolutely impossible to analyze.

When one posts a photo or video they need to give ALL details possible...

Date
Time
Surrounding Area (what is around the "object" ??)
Weather conditions even helps (windy?)
Other witnesses
............etc etc etc.....

Until then for all we know it is a camera pointed at something on a television.....that would be my guess with zero information.

edit on February 4th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Are you freaking kidding me???? Why even post this nonsense!!

Think Mcfly.....THINK!!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PROT3CTOR

Posting this as back up to testimony would be useful. I'm waiting for his details, what he actually saw.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

looks like you caught Venus on camera there,

wee mad

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by longtermproject
Well at one point it looks to roll over, kinda like comets do, though I don't see a tail on it.... can you provide more details as to what you saw without the binoculars that made you want to record it?

A neighbor saw it as well.

It was in the sky alright. About 22 degrees above horizon. It was flickering from dim to bright and seemed to disappear (lights off). Then come on again.
It did not get closer or traverse across the sky as far as I could tell.

There was also another set of lights I couldn't get focused on and partly obscured by branches, but it had two lights fairly far apart. more than on an ATR42.
It would tilt as if a plane banking, but did not get closer and also seemed to hover with some movement in single degree incriments and slowly almost adrift.

THe lights would tilt then horizontal and even swivel so only one light visible at times.
After about 1/2 hour, it slowly retreated, and within less than a minute, two small planes came low from the west toward Boeing Field.

That was when the one in the video appeared. I thought a third plane was approaching, but it hung in the sky and that is what I zoomed in for this video footage.

My neighbor saw the first one too. But at his point of view he only saw one light an for a few minutes before it headed off. I didn't ask if he saw the planes that approached subsiquently.

On another note. About 4 weeks ago, right before dawn tand the sky was dark gray, An airliner came from the NE and as it turned East before lining up Southbound for landing, I noticed a sillouette triangle shaped darker grey craft shadowing the approaching ariliner.
When the airliner turned south, the unknown craft stayed eastbound flying low with the mountains backdropping it which made it difficult to follow, (if above the mountains with sky as backdrop, it would have been easy to spot).

I lost it to the east and continued scanning the mountain sides and spotted it twice more breifly before losing it for good.

That triangle was larger than the airliner me thinks as it was bigger at farther distance. I'd say about slightly longer in length and over twice as wide as a 737.

I hope to get a better setup soon to capture what I can see but not record.

What about Barska AH11410 ?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PROT3CTOR

Are you freaking kidding me???? Why even post this nonsense!!

Think Mcfly.....THINK!!

What is your conclusion?
I know my video sucks, but come on. I see enough aircraft to notice anomalies like this are not ordinary..
My friend was a pilot as well until an accident prevents him from flying.
He knows all the craft I don't and agrees it is not the usual traffic.

I'll get a statement from him when he gets home if that helps.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Im not doubting you saw something out of the ordinary, not at all....but the video is completely useless, I could video a streetlamp and make it look more viable that that......Its never that I doubt what someone sees, its always the evidence that inconclusive or just plain "poor evidence"......if this were a college project, you'de fail the course due to the insufficiency.......When someone spots a strange sight.....all they need to do is tell about it, sometimes the evidence works against your case......I do believe what you say, I mean, why not......but the video is useless.....if its not solid and easy to grasp visually, dont even bother showing it......it only works against you.......but do keep us posted....I'm not trying to be mean, just critical, with a sense of humor
your video is too easily debunkable.....

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Impossible to tell what it might be due to lack of references in the video.

Next time (if you are lucky enough to have a next time), video with out binoculars. Do not start the video zoomed all the way in.
Instead, make sure to video with the zoom all the way out so that we can see the surrounding landscape, and other objects of reference.
If the moon is out, show it also.

When you do zoom in, if your camera has a Auto Focus feature, turn it off if possible. Manually focus your camera always.

Most hand held cam corders are not meant for video recording the night sky. If this is a hobby you want to take up, I would suggest getting the proper equipment that is designed for it.
That means cameras that you have full control over both zoom and focus. Still cameras you will want to have control over your F stops and exposure time.

As posted before, when posting your video or picture(s) always give details such as:
Your location at the time.
Time and Date
Weather conditions.
Direction facing
Any known objects that are in your pictures or video, giving details as to what they are, and their dimensions (this helps give even more what we call "Known Reference"

Right now I'm afraid all you have is a video of a over zoomed, blurry light, that could be anything, that fades from view either from clouds, or near by tree branches.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
So I just joined this forum because I am having massive difficulties getting any information on what I recorded and my friends saw, in San Juan Puerto Rico the night of Saturday the 28th, 2012. It was around 9.
I wanted to start a thread to get some info from those who troll for it like i do, but i cant since I am new. I NEED HELP ! I cant seem to find find a damn article, blog post or anything!!
I would love to describe the entire event here, but i do not want to upset the thread creator. If you say ok, then I will post. But any cursory info? I grabbed video to

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I used the simple satellite tracker and used a Seattle zip code. On the 3rd at 5:28pm the Lacrosse 5 flew over.
At 6:25pm SkyMed 1 went over.
If those times are close OP, you may have seen either of those.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Thanks for the details
just what everyone needed!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lookingsky11
So I just joined this forum because I am having massive difficulties getting any information on what I recorded and my friends saw, in San Juan Puerto Rico the night of Saturday the 28th, 2012. It was around 9.
I wanted to start a thread to get some info from those who troll for it like i do, but i cant since I am new. I NEED HELP ! I cant seem to find find a damn article, blog post or anything!!
I would love to describe the entire event here, but i do not want to upset the thread creator. If you say ok, then I will post. But any cursory info? I grabbed video to

Please check your Private Messages (PM) - HERE -

top topics

<<   2 >>

join