It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters attack 5 Syrian embassies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Protesters attack 5 Syrian embassies

www.google.com

Demonstrators have stormed five Syrian embassies in Europe and the Middle East after Syrian forces reportedly killed more than 200 people in the city of Homs.

In Europe, protesters forced their way into the Syrian embassies in London and Athens on Saturday, prompting some arrests and causing minor damage.

Britain's Foreign Office condemned the break-in, which it said put two police officers in the hospital with minor injuries.

British police said six people were arrested following a demonstration that began in London at 1 a.m. GMT Saturday (8 p.m. EST Friday) and drew around 150 prot
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The whole world except for Russia seems to support foreign intervention in Syria. I'm no fan of Assad, nor am I a fan of the terrorist "defectors". Both sides are equally responsible for the ongoing massacre in Syria.

Storming Syrian embassies across the world is not going to stop the violence in Syria. I wonder if the people storming these embassies are aware of the repercussions the "liberation" of Syria will cause.

www.google.com
edit on 4-2-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The people creating the movement are, at any rate.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Well massive violence, outpoured and many people were killed yesterday including children. There were tweats about the wounded being executed along with the doctor and nurse in the hospital. I was following this on another site and then the tweats were censored from Syria.

And its pretty obvious this is the CIA backed Muslim Brotherhood trying to do what it did in Egypt and Libya.

A minority group from the beginning until the NAZI's fanned their tool up.

A minority group in Syria as well.

I was in shock last night. But there wasn't thread about it on ATS.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
news.ph.msn.com...

Here is a little bit from msn. It was way more than 200. MSN didn't do the justice that the people themselves where doing getting the info out on Twitter. First hand info yet it was censored. At one point the tweat was Please Help Us.

Basically this was Damascas.
edit on 4-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Jeebus!
I wonder how many of those tweets are stuck in by one intelligence service or another???
This all seems too phoney and put up......
I swear its Albert Pike come to haunt the world......
The roots of both sides tangled in one set of reins.....

link   
Jeebus!
I wonder how many of those tweets are stuck in by one intelligence service or another???

link   
Jeebus!

link   
Jeebus!

link   
Jeebus!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This would be a good way of grabbing some intel for use on disrupting the Syrian terrorist islamist baddy menace.

*Back to reality, I think countries should be protecting the embassies of foreign nations from things like this. It is part of the whole civilization thing we have going on here, and I'm glad to see the British are holding up the end of the deal

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

killed more than 200 people in the city of Homs.

Those people and their surviving families are in my thoughts and prayers

PEACE

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Well said Slayer

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

The whole world except for Russia seems to support foreign intervention in Syria. I'm no fan of Assad, nor am I a fan of the terrorist "defectors". Both sides are equally responsible for the ongoing massacre in Syria.

Storming Syrian embassies across the world is not going to stop the violence in Syria. I wonder if the people storming these embassies are aware of the repercussions the "liberation" of Syria will cause.

www.google.com
edit on 4-2-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

I'm not sure I could agree more.

What Tunisia, Egypt, Libya and other states should have taught us is that none of these foreign-backed regime changes have brought about positive ends. Intelligent people shouldn't be surprised by that. What it means is that someone is seeking to profit, not from the regime changes that they are backing, but from the chaos that has ensued.

new topics

top topics

join