It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Because........,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
...we are

....we hope

.....we think

......we love

.......we hate

.........we cry

.........we fight

...........we laugh

...............we fear

.................we believe

....................we want to,

give our hope

give up our doubts

never fear,but we do.

So,what is fear a feeling or an instinct!

From what point of view we see fear,an how can get rid of fear.

Fear in the front of death,fear for the future,or no fear,but having fear of nothing could be dangerous...very dangerous.

when soldiers go to the war they have fear and it's normal,but in the middle of the battle fear disappear,maybe as a natural instinct in front of death,in those moments when you try to survive.

Fear as a natural instinct for survival is inversely proportional to the time and it increases in intensity as time decreases.

Fear as feeling it's normal for every human being,but it's not normal for long periods of time.

2012 a year of fear and hope,what is more strong,fear? or hope!

Fear of something to come in contrast with the hope that something will come.

To much fear is dangerous,the absence of fear is lethal.

Do you have Fear?

And if yes of what.....

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I fear pain, as it clashes with my joyful nature.

That's all I fear.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

I fear pain
Never fear pain as pain always pass,but yes fear the pain of the soul because that can be endless.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I fear myself.

2nd line.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Texta. A feeling of agitation and anxiety caused by the presence or imminence of danger. b. A state or condition marked by this feeling: living in fear. 2. A feeling of disquiet or apprehension: a fear of looking foolish. 3. Extreme reverence or awe, as toward a supreme power. 4. A reason for dread or apprehension: Being alone is my greatest fear. v. feared, fear·ing, fears v.tr. 1. To be afraid or frightened of. 2. To be uneasy or apprehensive about: feared the test results. 3. To be in awe of; revere. 4. To consider probable; expect: I fear you are wrong. I fear I have bad news for you. 5. Archaic To feel fear within (oneself). v.intr. 1. To be afraid. 2. To be uneasy or apprehensive.
source(www.thefreedictionary.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Could be this?

Textfear [fēr] the unpleasant emotional state consisting of psychological and psychophysiological responses to a real external threat or danger. See also anxiety. Fear is a nursing diagnosis accepted by the North American Nursing Diagnosis Association, who defined it as a response to a perceived threat that is consciously recognized as a danger. Causative factors may include separation from one's support system in a potentially threatening situation such as hospitalization, diagnostic test, or treatment; knowledge deficit or unfamiliarity; language barrier; sensory impairment; and phobic stimulus or phobia. Persons experiencing fear may verbalize increased tension, apprehension, diminished self-assurance, panic, or a jittery feeling. Objective signs include increased alertness; concentration on the source of fear; attack and fight-or-flight behaviors; and evidence of sympathetic nerve stimulation such as cardiovascular excitation, superficial vasoconstriction, and dilation of the pupils. Interventions are aimed at helping the individual to identify effective and ineffective coping behaviors, promote effective coping strategies, and maintain psychological equilibrium.
source(medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

As courage imperils life, fear protects it —Leonardo Da Vinci

Taken from the link you provided.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Maybe as natural instinct,not as a feeling.

edit on 4-2-2012 by diamondsmith because: d

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

It is definitely a blocker.

For myself, fear has always been what holds me back, even if I know I should not be afraid.
It doesn't stop it from happening.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

For myself, fear has always been what holds me back
We should not fear until a certain point but fear could have many origins, from childhood to adult life with many factors.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I fear opening myself up to the spirit world. To be honest.

Throughout my life I have opened up, learned, got scared, then stopped, reflected,waited, opened up, learned, got scared, stopped, reflected, waited, opened up........*twitch*

I hold myself back.

WTF am I waiting for?
How many times does spirit have to hit me with a spiritual hammer before I finally give in and go with it???

Fear....
*nods head*

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

How many times does spirit have to hit me with a spiritual hammer before I finally give in and go with it???
Good question,especially these times we live,hard to give an answer as long as we have....fear!

new topics

top topics

join