It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So is it just me or...? What's up with this comet, doesn't it look familiar?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Of course it does not make sense, that is why people are pointing it out.

Do you act this surprised at everything you hear ??

Too bad i cannot see the comets and stars, the dam "contrails" won't allow it.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

What I meant was, what you said made no sense. I couldn't understand your point.

I can see the stars just fine but there are no comets which should be visible.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
This thread makes 0 sense to me. OP is connecting dots where there are none.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective1

Youre thinking of the Hopi Blue Star Kachina. I put about as much stock in that as i would reading dog poop to portent the future, which is to say not at all.

Everyone was so hyped about ELENIN and i was like "meh, who cares?", it came and it went and now it's gone. Now its 2012 and mayan prophecies this and blah blah blah that. Someone is always going to go apesh*t over end of the world prophecies. The world is always ending, that ain't ever gonna change. I fully expect alot of people to be feeling dumb when 2013 rolls around without any fanfare and everyone feels foolish for being superstitious like some Dark Ages person throwing salt over their shoulder to ward off demons, or not taking baths because they believe their dirtiness is a magic shield against germs.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by leemachino

Originally posted by Pelvi
Sad thing is I beg for something to happen.. Something to bring down everything.. Some of you will say "I have kids! How could you want this!" But let me ask you something. Do you really want your kids growing up in a world filled with hate? A world where everyday children are murdered and molested and you get to hear about it every day? Where the news only has these stories and never stories about how a person helped create a group to feed the needy?

I mean seriously I'm 20 years old and I am already disgusted with the younger generations of females.. I see it and I'm like, parents actually let their 13 year old daughter dress like that??

The sole reason I don't want kids is because I don't want to put my child through the times like this, these days should go down as the dark ages.. We have honestly lost the way..

Do you realize you are adding to that hate with a statement like that. You want something to bring everything down? That's how sociopaths think.
You should seek counseling. If you don't like the way things are, work to make them better instead of wishing for doom.

The world is running rampant with hate, death, and lies and we're all just likes lambs to the slaughter :/ It'd take the majority the world to wake up and start doing something about it, but honestly I don't give human beings enough credit. We've picked our poison (docility) now we must lie and wait. I can't wait until this whole thing goes, just so much insistent suffering in the world.

And you say well why don't you do something about it.? I give to charity and I'd love to pack up and visit Africa for a few months too feed the children, but I can't! I have a family, and not alot of money :/ So I guess I can speak against injustice, then somebody makes a comment like yours, and i'll be like: well what are YOU doing to help make it a better place. I'm a spiritual person, and I love everybody and I have enjoyed my time on Earth but I'd much rather live with my brothers and sisters in pure love. So while I'm here and I know the end is near, and I eagerly await the end I equate my philosophy to this: I will strive to make my life and others lives as happy as possible until it does happen.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

are you and your girlfriend ME????

wow im so happy other people on earth are filled with that rare thing called common sense and open mindedness!

*high five to you and your girlfriends awesomeness!*

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by leemachino

hello mr.guidance counselor.

you made us all feel so much better.

yay....

free hugs?

he's not being sociopathic, and he isn't "oppositional defiant" if you were about to throw that in there too...

he's telling the truth about how he feels, since everything really is going to lalala....

i don't necessarily wish for doom, but that wish seems to come true every day.
edit on 5-2-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnificient

that strongly depends on "what" happens.

i don't hope the world ends, but that's out of my control.

if we wake up, i would be VERY happy (assuming its a good thing)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Sociopaths don't believe they will die, they believe the world is going to end.

There is a lot of suffering in the world and there always has been. It doesn't mean its all going to hell in a hand basket. If your wishing for the end of world, then go find it or focus your ambition elswhere. If your lives are so crappy and you want others to suffer with you, that's sociopathic.

You shouldn't need a cataclysmic event to change everything. Small changes in yourself make a world of difference

People only see what they want to see. I see a lot of good in the world. People helping one another in a crappy economy, people trying to lift one anothers spirits in a time of need.

If you wish for doom, that's your bag. Don't hope for everybody else to share that doom. I live life to enjoy it. I'm teaching my children to do the same. Learn to be happy with who you are.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

I respectfully disagree. There is a lot of good things in the world too. Its not just full of hate. When you ask what am I doing to change it, for starters trying to change negative thoughts like that. I don't want it all to go boom. I want to people to realize they don't have to be lambs to the slaughter. I have childrn too. I don't feel the need to go to Africa to change things. Instead I volunteer locally and get my children involved so they see that little things can make a big difference.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by leemachino

i am 100% against everything you said, in every way shape and form.

your putting words in my mouth.

i don't want the world to end, i hope for it to change, hopefully in a really cool way. maybe everybody gets superpowers. its a fantastical hope.
edit on 6-2-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: because edit lol

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
This thread makes 0 sense to me. OP is connecting dots where there are none.

Or you are reading more than the OP is saying.
As far as I can read he or she is just saying that the comet reminds him or her of that prophecy winged star and I have to agree with him or her. It does look like the winged star of legend.
Not saying it is that star or anything.
people here are saying this, not the OP in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

100%? Even the part about seeing the good in the world? Teaching others to do the same? I am sorry that I misinterpereted your post, but I do disagree about a world full of hate.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by leemachino

100%? Even the part about seeing the good in the world? Teaching others to do the same? I am sorry that I misinterpereted your post, but I do disagree about a world full of hate.

i don't want a world full of hate *mega facepalm*

peace ok.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
They are here already, but many more are coming. And the inner earth beings are coming out as well. I have seen it in dreams since I was young, been taken aboard a space ship in my twenties. Get visits and messages from time to time.They are close, very close. and the time is almost here.
Imagine how the natives felt when those big ships arrived on the shores of the Americas , Australia, New Zealand, etc etc. One day you will look up and the skies will be filled with strange craft. Well if you live in Mexico its been going on for years, but soon they will be close enough to see the details

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PanMu

i think atleast a conciousness shift will happen. if we go up in ships ill be happier than it we just all die but if we cant save ourselves then party at my place whos bringing the chips?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join