It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
1. Commitment to God
2. Commitment to the Black Community
3. Commitment to the Black Family
4. Dedication to the Pursuit of Education
5. Dedication to the Pursuit of Excellence
6. Adherence to the Black Work Ethic
7. Commitment to Self-Discipline and Self-Respect
8. Disavowal of the Pursuit of "Middleclassness"
9. Pledge to make the fruits of all developing and acquired skills available to the Black Community
10. Pledge to Allocate Regularly, a Portion of Personal Resources for Strengthening and Supporting Black Institutions
11. Pledge allegiance to all Black leadership who espouse and embrace the Black Value System
12. Personal commitment to embracement of the Black Value System
Originally posted by Charmed707
'Studies' show liberals have lower self-esteem and are less happy.
Originally posted by User8911
anything that as to do with elitism or helping a particular group above another, is way more right-wing.
Originally posted by AlexIR
Next time you call group of right-wing racists a bunch of idiots, you can back yourself up with one simple word: Science! Researchers from Ontario, Canada’s Brock University have been slaving over test results to come to the conclusion that many not-so-scientifically-inclined have said for ages — both right-wing thinkers and racists alike are kind of dumb. The conclusion comes after spotting a correlation between children with low IQs and their ideologies later in life. It turns out that those with limited intelligence at a younger age are more likely to exhibit racist tendencies and favor more conservative political thinking as adults. Dr. Gordon Hodson, a professor of psychology and primary author of the findings, explains to Live Science that the, well, science of the issue is rather simple.
Well it doesn't take a genius to figure out that these kinds of people are a huge danger to modern society. I mean hate and fear for other people is something that should have been gotten rid of a long time ago.
Originally posted by MikeBoss
I feel like our humanity as a whole are getting dumber and dumber. We can't handle our debt, we can't even get along with each other, and we like to judge the whole group of people by the actions of few.
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
When a person sees another person of a different race, the thought process is rather complex in that it has to reason and justify their hatred.
People of lower IQ's simply don't have that ability.
Maybe, just maybe, the smarter you are, the more propencity you have to become racist