It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO will soon be able to read your mind and 'listen' to your thoughts!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Researchers have demonstrated a striking method to reconstruct words, based on the brain waves of patients thinking of those words.

The technique reported in PLoS Biology relies on gathering electrical signals directly from patients' brains.

Based on signals from listening patients, a computer model was used to reconstruct the sounds of words that patients were thinking of.

MRI Camera's to Read Your Mind: One Day!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Ive a strange story to tell...
Everyone heard about the ship which sunk in Italia..right?

2 Days before i was dreaming i was on a ship with my friends and family...
I went to toilet an was going thorugh a long floor..suddenly the hole ship was inclined...and everywhere and water was coming into the ship...there was a little boy and grab him and went out of the ship...everywhere water..
me and the little boy survived..its was a very real dream and i had a really bad feeling when i woke up...i told this story to my family and friends because it felt so real! And 2 days later i heard about the ship that sunk..it was like in my dream the ship was in skew!

They use our thoughts..

so that was my story and i swear by god, this story is real.
sorry for my bad english..
peace

i will share this story in the prediction thread to..
edit on 4-2-2012 by Anunaki2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Yea came across a short video the other day of a few examples from this study...

Will try find it, post shortly...

Edit - video here - neurobonkers.com...

pretty amazing. We are living in a very exciting / scary time...
edit on 4-2-2012 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by chemistry
Researchers have demonstrated a striking method to reconstruct words, based on the brain waves of patients thinking of those words.

The technique reported in PLoS Biology relies on gathering electrical signals directly from patients' brains.

Based on signals from listening patients, a computer model was used to reconstruct the sounds of words that patients were thinking of.

MRI Camera's to Read Your Mind: One Day!!!

Time to make your own internal language!

But i'm not worried, pretty sure they can't see brain waves thru walls, So they will only get the boring stuff from me

edit on 4-2-2012 by iamdavid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by iamdavid

Hmmm intersting. So I wonder does this technology only work in english??

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
In this case , for those of us that don't already own a tinfoil hate..we had better go buy one ! After reading the post a few days ago about the full body scanners in vans , I might need an entire outfit.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

Ile tell them what im thinking so no problem there. Ide gladly inform them of my thoughts lol

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

This technology still need to be attached to the brain or very close in proximity...its certainly interesting to see an advance like this, but its going to take some major breakthroughs in tech to go from where we are now to actually picking up the signals of the mind from a remote location. Unless we all start wearing neron nets on our heads or someone shrinks an mri down small enough to implant in a cellphone its not going to be happening any time soon. Not to say its not possible in the distant future, but currently our tech would have to come up with some major leaps and bounds to be implemented to read minds.

Interesting post though
edit on 4-2-2012 by mutatismutandis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join