It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another Protestant prophecy about the Great Warning...get ready~~!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

You are correct, every word here, I bet everyone believes you too.

No in fact they don't mostly, except for those who know what i am talking about. Which tells me i'm on the right track because i am going against the world instead of going with the flow of brainwashed masses who inherited lies and choose to remain amoung them.

I am not saying to stop believing in Jesus or Yahweh. I am saying stop doing the pagan stuff because you worship in vain when you hallel'u'Yah and then turn and celebrate Saturnalia (christmas) and the birth of Mithras who is really based on Nimrod. Or when you celebrate Ishtar the"Queen of Heaven" on Easter.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

100% right in the above post lonewolf19792000. Everything you said was dead on!
Star

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Appropriate to this thread...

love to you all,

colbe

_ _ _

A message given on the feast of the Epiphany. Coincidence, the Great Warning is an epiphany, worldwide. Is Mary speaking of the Great Warning? Darly is a seer from Brazil...so a translation. I'll share this in a couple of threads.

www.afterthewarning.com...-13-12a

January 8, 2012

...This year is the union of all peoples and the return of those dispersed away from the true religion and fell into the trap of Satan who invented false religions using the poor children who did not understand and fell easily into the traps that he prepared and is still preparing. But then, they all will return. This is the year that men will begin to feel disgust for sin, he will learn to love God...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by colbe

Lord to give you the "desire" to believe in His presence in the Eucharist.

Paganism right there. You turn the cookie into him and then consume his actual flesh which is cannibalism and that is a sin.

Then you transmute the wine into his actual blood and drinking blood is also a sin. So you are actually condoning people sinning instead of trying to turn them away.

To top all this off transubstantiation is sorcery, yet another sin. So you have 3 sins in one. You take a thing that is to be done as symbolism in mere remebrance and you wonder why catholics have so many diseases like pedophilia and alcoholism and drug abuse. You bring damnation onto yourself when you take "communion" and are unworthy.

The real name of Catholicism is Mithraism. Research Mithraism and compare it to what you do.

You live so deep in Egypt you can't get out.
edit on 21-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Not only that, but it felt awkward doing communion services. I was told it was because of the last supper and Jesus doing the whole breaking of the bread, etc. That's why I did it. Plus, you don't want to be the only guy sitting in the pew when yours got up.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

TextEpehsians 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism. ...refers to Roman Catholicism. There is only one FAITH.

Colbe do you realize that your Pope has written two books that say there is more than one way to God other than Christ , that your Pope has held interdenominational faith meetings stating just that. The Pope has allowed the Koran to be read during mass at numerous churches . Tthe Pope who calls himself the vicar of Christ or Christ on earth who proclaims he has final authority even in changing the word of God , the times and laws .

You are following Satans son into perdition , the fact you don't reconize That Jesus is the only mediator between you and God and praying to Saints and Angels and Mary queen of heaven is sinful in itself . Free yourself of the church and seek Christ to establish your relationship with our Father .

Satan in these end of days controls most every church and religion and the catholic church is no different , when the Antichrist shows up on seen there is no doubt that the pope will tell all his people that the AC is the true Christ.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok
reply to post by colbe

TextEpehsians 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism. ...refers to Roman Catholicism. There is only one FAITH.

Colbe do you realize that your Pope has written two books that say there is more than one way to God other than Christ , that your Pope has held interdenominational faith meetings stating just that. The Pope has allowed the Koran to be read during mass at numerous churches . Tthe Pope who calls himself the vicar of Christ or Christ on earth who proclaims he has final authority even in changing the word of God , the times and laws .

WHICH POPE AND SHARE HIS WORDS. HOW COME YOU GET
UPSET OVER ONE INTERDEMONINATIONAL MEETING? WAS IT
ASSISI? I DON'T THINK THE HOLY FATHER ATTENDED. MO, ECUMENISM ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING. LUTHERANS AND CATHOLICS HAD A MEETING A FEW YEARS AGO, SO WHAT, THE TRUE FAITH IS ROMAN CATHOLICISM. THE POPES THROUGH OUT HISTORY HAVE ALWAYS MET LEADERS OF THE VARIOUS PROTESTANT DENOMINATIONS AND NON-CHRISTIAN RELIGIONS. GIVE ME PROOF THE HOLY FATHER ALLOWED THE KORAN TO BE READ AT MASS. THE POPE IS THE VICAR OF CHRIST, JESUS NAMED HIM IN MATTHEW 16:18. SCRIPTURE IS INERRANT, IT DOESN'T CHANGE. EXPLAIN THEN, THE FIRST, THERE WERE OTHERS WHO LEFT THE FAITH, PROTESTANT'S MARTIN LUTHER THREW OUT THE SEPTUAGINT? THE OLD TESTAMENT CANON JESUS QUOTED FROM MOST OFTEN.

You are following Satans son into perdition , the fact you don't reconize That Jesus is the only mediator between you and God and praying to Saints and Angels and Mary queen of heaven is sinful in itself . Free yourself of the church and seek Christ to establish your relationship with our Father .

THIS IS A FALSE PROTEST, OBJECTION. JESUS IS THE ONE MEDIATOR BETWEEN MANKIND AND THE FATHER. JESUS DESIRES HUMANITY, THAT WE BE LESSOR MEDIATORS. THE GOSPEL IS FULL OF VERSES ABOUT THE FAITHFUL'S SUBORDINATE MEDIATION AND THE SAME FOR THE SAINTS IN HEAVEN. YOU PRAY FOR OTHERS, YOU ARE A SUBORDINATE MEDIATOR. WE ARE ALL A FAMILY, HEAVEN AND EARTH JOINED AND THOSE IN PURGATORY, THEIR PRAYERS FOR US....WE ARE HELPING EACH OTHER GET TO HEAVEN.

Satan in these end of days controls most every church and religion and the catholic church is no different , when the Antichrist shows up on seen there is no doubt that the pope will tell all his people that the AC is the true Christ.

YOU'VE GOT TO TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU JUST STATED. SATAN DOESN'T CARE ABOUT PROTESTANTISM. HE IS AFTER TAKING DOWN THE TRUE FAITH. IT IS PROPHESIED IN DANIEL FOR ONE AND IN MODERN PROPHECY, THE CONTINUAL SACRIFICE IS GOING TO BE ABOLISHED. THIS MEANS NO MORE EUCHARIST FOR A TIME. THE anti-Christ IS GOING TO ABOLISH THE HOLY EUCHARIST. THIS IS THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION. WHY WOULD A TRUE POPE, CHRIST'S VICAR ALLOW THIS??? HE WOULDN'T. THERE WILL BE A FALSE POPE WHO IS CONTROLLED BY THE ANTI-CHRIST. WATCH.

FIRST COMES THE REJECTION OF THE FIFTH MARIAN DOGMA BY A LOT OF THE CHRISTIAN WORLD AND EVEN SOME CATHOLICS WHO DON'T KNOW THE FAITH. IF WE ALREADY KNOW WHAT IS
GOING TO HAPPEN, IT HELPS YOU SEE THIS IS THE BLESSED
TRINITY, GOD'S DESIRE.

IT'S ALL PROPHESIED. AND BESIDES, THERE IS NO CONTINUAL
SACRIFICE IN PROTESTANTISM. NOR MINISTERIAL PRIESTHOOD
TO OFFER SACRIFICE.

Azodok, please remember, come to believe what I shared and sorry for using CAPS. Your last paragraph helped me share a "key" to understanding the true faith is Catholicism. It fits the end of times...and from the start. God Himself is going to ask you to become Catholic
before the all the evil of the anti-Christ unfolds.

blessings,

colbe

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Here you have it, every single day now Protestant messages from Heaven
are getting our brothers and sisters in Christ prepared.

Prepared for what? To accept all of the Truth, most especially the
Real Presence, something they reject now.

message to Marsha Burns

March 19, 2012

Your plans, ideas, and religious ideals are about to be challenged. There are things you thought you knew or understood, but you will find out that some of your concepts were theoretical constructions. Now, you will get to see those thoughts come under the scrutiny of experience. When this process is complete, you will see and know the point of error and come to truth. .....

1 Corinthians 3:11
For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
A message from Our Lord to a Protestant messenger. It doesn't mention the Great Warning directly but it gives one of God's reasons for the Great Warning.

I keep sharing, desire the Holy Eucharist, belief in the Eucharist then all your other objections or doubts about the faith will disappear.

love,

colbe

Message to Denise Mears

March 28, 2012

ft111.com...

ONE KING OF ONE KINGDOM

Oh my children who have said that you are of this one and another of that one. What man has divided I will bring together In My Name. Until you see as I see and know of which I am speaking, you will remain as a spoil that has been divided of your own accord. Do not assume or contemplate that what man has devised is of My plan. I AM King of all kings and Lord of all lords. I am of one Spirit and one Kingdom....

Come out from among them and be separate and whole unto Me. Why would you remain in a place that has become detestable in My sight. Lazarus was a man of My heart yet he experienced death. The grave clothes were removed and he walked in newness of life. I waited until the death of his flesh was complete and brought forth new life. I will be glorified in the raising of My people for I have groaned in knowing that so many sleep. Be raised now in this life for I am in you and you are in Me.

“Then you shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the LORD, have spoken it and performed it,” says the LORD.’” Again the word of the Lord came to me, saying, “As for you, son of man, take a stick for yourself and write on it: ‘For Judah and for the children of Israel, his companions.’ Then take another stick and write on it, ‘For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel, his companions.’ Then join them one to another for yourself into one stick, and they will become one in your hand.” “And when the children of your people speak to you, saying, ‘Will you not show us what you mean by these?' say to them, 'Thus says the LORD GOD: “Surely I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel, his companions; and I will join them with it, with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they will be one in My hand.”’ They shall not defile themselves anymore with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions; but I will deliver them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them. Then they shall be My people, and I will be their God.”
Ezekiel 37: 13-19; 23...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
An excerpt from a recent message to a non-Catholic Christian messenger.
Kevin receives serious, teaching messages from Our Lord.

Jesus says in three sentences, three well known Protestant beliefs are
false. He is preparing in a loving way our brothers and sisters in Christ
to accept the Truth.

obvious OSAS, out the door
the Altar Call, out the door
prosperity gospel, out the door

To share, about the "Altar Call", yes it is moment of conversion for non-Catholic Christians, accepting Jesus into your heart as your personal Lord and Savior. It's not our justification. Justification is past, present and future not a one time event. And something totally missed, there is no altar in Protestantism.

www.openheaven.com...

April 1, 2012

Message to Kevin Barrett

Will You Let Me Take You Through the Fires of Purification?

...Oh hear Me, My people. Why do you listen to the hirelings and false teachers and prophets? Did I not say in My word that not all that say to me ‘Lord’ ‘Lord’ shall enter into the kingdom of heaven, save those that do the will of the Father who is in heaven? Then why do you still go about doing your own will and tell yourselves that you are My bride? My people, you have been lied to by the enemy of your soul. Seek Me in these things. Surely I will reveal My truth to you. I love you, My dear children, and it is My desire that each of you share My throne with Me. But unfortunately only a remnant shall overcome. For too many have listened to the lies told by the false shepherds and prophets. THEY SPEAK OF HOW YOU EACH ARE ALREADY CLEANSED AND ADORNED IN RIGHTEOUSNESS SIMPLY BY YOUR BELIEF ON MY NAME. These are all lies, My people. For does not My word say that he who DOES righteousness is righteous? Yes, My people, you are made righteous by your faith in Me, but it is fulfilled by your obedience to My voice. IT IS NOT IMPUTED TO YOU BY A ONE-TIME CONFESSION OF MY NAME. Oh, My people, you have been lied to. Read My word for yourselves. Why listen to those that fatten themselves by fleecing My sheep? I have not sent many of the shepherds that are out there. They have sent themselves for their own glory and their own profit. Oh, My people, did I not say in My word to judge them by their fruit? Then where is the fruit, My people? Oh, but those that have itching ears care not about the fruit. THEY WANT TO BE TOLD ALL IS WELL AND THAT THEY SHALL PROSPER if they simply believe on My name and My promises. Lies, lies, lies, I tell you...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join